Forum › Posts by Hippityhoppity

Hippityhoppity
Age 15 discussion 11 Mar 04:51
joined Dec 7, 2019

This manga is weird and out of place, every character act as they please and in a total Psycho-mode, but i cannot stop reading!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Who is thrown down the stairs by a random person and does not make a lawsuit? Just wtf?

Hippityhoppity
Rapunzel discussion 19 Jan 21:12
joined Dec 7, 2019

Well i liked how there is not a passive one!

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 9:12PM

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

There's so much wrong with even the first chapter. My, where to begin.

First she forces her to change her appearance. She literally shapes her to her view. You call that love? I don't. Either you love somebody the way they are or nothing. Love is unconditional.

Second: how did everyone get to know they're gay. Her mom caught them? Which mom would let such information spread? She'd get shunned along with her daughters. Thet's just plain illogical.

Third: They immedietely decide to commit suicide. What the heck? I was also bullied in school albeit for a different reason. It was pretty harsh. But it only fueled my flame of fury. Suicide has never even crossed my mind. However I've considered a different more violent option. You don't want to know the details.

Uhh, schoolshoting is not an answer to your problems

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

My perspective on the jealousy thing is that it's often unhealthy and that it's usually rooted heavily in insecurity, and I think even monoamorous rather than polyamorous relationships have to get over it pretty hard and figure it out (to say nothing about polyamorous relationships, which is where my experience in this comes from, and why I have this perspective. My own jealousy and others'). So it's not immature, necessarily, but it is something you gotta grow from, and often leads to toxic relationships.

The problems is that people love in their own ways and don't get the same they deposit in the other person.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

The characters are like a bunch of aliens trying to act like humans but failing miserably at it.

Well, but humans too can also be pretty terrible at being humans!

Hippityhoppity
Emo Star discussion 24 Dec 04:08
joined Dec 7, 2019

Genius or stupid? I laugh how bad this is that is good!!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

This man was ahead of his times!! Amazing!!!

Hippityhoppity
I Love You discussion 12 Dec 13:06
joined Dec 7, 2019

LAME!!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Before the morality patrol comes into action I just want to say that manga works are works of fiction. There's no real people involved, it doesn't promote anything, it may help as a cathartic and FURRY GIRLS AREN'T REAL. If you wanna apply real world rules to ti works of fiction then you probably shouldn't be on the internet at all

You monster!! Are denying the existence of furry girls?!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

You never damage your lolis!! Fucking monster!!!!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

NICE! NICE!! NICE!!!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

That much dying theme give me the creeps!
-'-

last edited at Dec 8, 2019 7:47PM

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Crush your enemy until only the idea of revel make them fear perfect ending!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Only 1 thing to say: Boring.

If is Yuri i can read even the worst unreadable sheeet

Hippityhoppity
AP discussion 08 Dec 05:16
joined Dec 7, 2019

I was waiting for waterpolo and you come with this?! Hentai has been so mean

Hippityhoppity
Witch discussion 08 Dec 04:21
joined Dec 7, 2019

The art is just perfect for this style!

Hippityhoppity
Witch discussion 08 Dec 04:20
joined Dec 7, 2019

hmm I am not entirely sure how this one will turn out... the student seems like she actually wants to fall in love, not so sure about the teacher though... I hope she doesn't break the students heart :(

Well, the student actually says "the funny thing about curiosity is that once it's satisfied, it fades away" so maybe her love isn't that simple.

Sounds like a challenge to the teacher to me, she's saying yes you're fascinated by me and twisting me around, but don't think you're going to get off easy either.

I think is some like she is waiting for the teacher to keep the things spicy so she don't get bored after time

last edited at Dec 8, 2019 4:20AM

joined Dec 7, 2019

Not for kill the mood but will be funny if Ai-chan go full S mode or Yandere with that cheater Bigsis

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

I need moar!!!