Forum › Posts by ChaoticLion

joined Mar 5, 2019

im not caught up yet so I won't be able to respond right away for fear of spoilers, but i really wanted to say this...

the more i read, the more it seems that adachi is on the spectrum. so many little things that seem to fit. rocking when excited, difficulty understanding the nuances of jokes, etc. cute!

Thank you! I was going to write a detailed response on different things she exhibits that I literally recognize from personal experience, but I've been swamped with school and depression!

ChaoticLion
SHY discussion 01 Feb 01:52
joined Mar 5, 2019

If they don't convert the momma to a good guy, I will cry.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Doesn't matter who is on the forces of evil, Azul will always get caught up in their shenanigans.

Honestly, it's so funny to me. She's just trying her hardest, and still gets the brunt of it literally each time. She might miiiight be my second favorite character next to Utena.

ChaoticLion
First Time discussion 01 Feb 01:46
joined Mar 5, 2019

I struggle with this story. I think the art is really beautiful, the characters are great, and there's a lot of enthusiastic consent; BUT the point remains that she could have easily explained to her what exactly what it was that they were doing (and that she was taking her virginity, which may have or have not mattered to Kokoro). Kokoro deserved to know, as anyone deserves to know, what act she was happily participating in. It matters.

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 01 Feb 01:24
joined Mar 5, 2019
__tsurumaki_kokoro_and_okusawa_misaki_bang_dream_drawn_by_ito22oji__bc6860f45221e13229e31d9c8f21da13

Bless. It's such a warm ship.

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 01 Feb 01:22
joined Mar 5, 2019
71891849_p3

The best shit.

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 01 Feb 01:22
joined Mar 5, 2019
79185066_p0

Pls

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 01 Feb 01:21
joined Mar 5, 2019
Dw4lg_ducaanc9j-orig

I love these two.

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 01 Feb 01:19
joined Mar 5, 2019
Osumoto1_1214844045895196679

GIVE MOAR

joined Mar 5, 2019

Based on this fanfiction. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10023938/1/A-Formal-Arrangement

Here I go down the rabbit hole.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Not goona lie, I thought for a second this was a new chapter of the novel, and was so excited to get out of angst hell, but then..

ChaoticLion
Yuru Oyako discussion 29 Jan 16:35
joined Mar 5, 2019

Now imagine a collab between Taiyaki and Itou Hachi.

Add in Mochi au Lait and think of the shenanigans that could happen

Dear God.

joined Mar 5, 2019

This manga needs more lizards.

I am always in full agreement of this statement for any yuri story. Especially if it's some smol bois, like geckos (as I lay here and hug my lizard plushie). Is there anywhere in here to chat while getting notified of when the other person speaks? I legit want to have a conversation with you, gushing about lizards and/or/always yuri.

@LexXxich

joined Mar 5, 2019

I said Adachi is autistic AND weird. Not sure where do you get all the negativity but sure.

Thank you.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Just stating the fact that Adachi is weird, not normal and that Tarumi can be somewhat the same. Shimamura seems like a magnet for those type of girls so it is hard to say who is the better choice. No insults or anything intended. Up to you how you want to interpret it but as mentioned in my original post, I do feel bad for Adachi. She was hurt but I can also understand Shimamura's reaction as she is not obliged to tolerate Adachi's behaviour.

Can you please refrain from using autistic as a catch all for perceived weirdness in the future? It hurts. That being said, Adachi could actually be autistic. She's atypical in her thought processes, and inability to connect well with her environment, I'll give you that.

last edited at Jan 28, 2020 9:56PM

joined Mar 5, 2019

Maybe we need a 3rd girl for Shimamura, a normal one. Hahaha Why do our main girl always attracts autists and weird ones?

Hey. I'm actually autistic, and I've gone through something like this. Maybe don't use that term with a cruel undertone, empathy should still be used even if you don't fully understand something.

I think it mean the difficulty with socials interactions and communication as Tarumi and Adachi as shown when they're nearby Shimamura.

I'll wait for clarification by the actual person.

joined Mar 5, 2019

I'm glad the novel continued staying true to both characters and their damning imperfections. Adachi has no sense of self-regulation and Shimamura just can't be bothered with anything bothersome. They're such huge jerks to each other right now. Not intentionally, but what a beautiful clash of human fallibility.

This.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Tarumi's affection is so different from Adachi's. She is not possessive, and seems to really want Shimamura to be happy. She is the safest choice, not too bothersome. Knowing Shimamura's personality, it was natural to believe that she'd choose her over Adachi as the latter is too high maintenance. But we all know that she will go for Adachi so I'm really excited to see why and how it happened.

Thanks again team for this. Looking forward to next chapter hundred times than usual. So wanna see how their relationship will be after this.

In fairness, we only barely know Tarumi compared to Adachi, so saying she's clearly the healthier option might be tempting fate a bit, lol.

But we KNOW Adachi and the way she is now, definitely not the healthier option. Lol.

I thought about that too, like Tarumi seems like the way better option right now in terms of emotional stability. And if Shimamura does end up choosing Adachi, how would that even come to be and what would the story say that says about Shimamura? The emotionally insecure and emotionally distant pairing is a pretty common real-life dynamic and it'll be interesting how it plays out here.

I'm sure though that Tarumi stands no chance. And I believe that she's actually not that different from Adachi. She has the same manner of fishing for compliments/comments, the same barely restrained jealousy at Shimamura's sister and another unknown person tagging along, the same randomly asking Shimamura to do weird shit like sit in the sun for three hours to get a portrait painted. She's not really any "healthier" of an option.

Maybe we need a 3rd girl for Shimamura, a normal one. Hahaha Why do our main girl always attracts autists and weird ones?

Hey. I'm actually autistic, and I've gone through something like this. Maybe don't use that term with a cruel undertone, empathy should still be used even if you don't fully understand something.

joined Mar 5, 2019

'Read ch 4 like 3x and damn... Each reading was more painful than the last one. 'Been jealous before but I wasn't dissolved into a puddle of an incoherent, messy, babbling. I guess it's a different world for teenagers-- saddest part for me was there was no empathizing adult to comfort Adachi, no Rei Koito or even Mamiko Oumae. She was so alone having to deal with negative emotions.

I have. To be fair, my romantic situation was a bigger mess than this one, but my Shimamura is still acting unkind, so I can tell you this shit never works, and is just fullblown a meltdown. When she said she could've went on forever, she wasn't kidding.

joined Mar 5, 2019

So, to make their relationship works, who needs to change, Adachi or Shimamura?

Yes.

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

It's 2020 now, do we know if this ever got a sequel?

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

I just kept tapping, hoping to make it continue

joined Mar 5, 2019

Y'ALL. I have two hours of homework that's due at midnight, why are you doing this to me?? I WANT TO READ THIS NOOOOOOOWWWW!!!

ChaoticLion
LoveLetter discussion 26 Jan 19:32
joined Mar 5, 2019

Okay, but that's kind of bullshit using someone else's feelings like that. Short hair is an asshole.

joined Mar 5, 2019

The other two girls are gay.

Always.