Forum › Posts by Dreamloop

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 18 Apr 13:17
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yeah, I will be skipping this one for sure. That does mean that there will be a period of inactivity for me, though. Maybe I'll try to level up Diona if we get her for free.

Dreamloop
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I am enjoying this, eagerly waiting for more!

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Thank you Negom, Ganqing will conquer the world.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Today is a blessed day.

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 09 Apr 07:04
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

If I wait and save, I could roll easily both banner after I get Eula but do I have the force of will to wait for that?! only time can tell.

Playing gacha games sure is hard...

I also would really need two new team members to my team, since now I only have 6 properly leveled up and optimized characters (Xiangling, Beidou, Fischl, Keqing, Hu Tao and Barbara), and I am struggling to clear the abyss floor level 9. Probably with my current team it's not really possible to clear the second chamber with all those electrohammer fatui.

A cryo character would be great, but waiting for Eula is so hard since she's still so many days away... And as stated above, rolling for Rosaria is just too risky since I don't want Childe. I will have to strain my willpower to the max waiting for the next banner to come out, and I sure hope it will be Eula and not Zhongli.

last edited at Apr 9, 2021 8:36AM

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 07 Apr 07:56
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

^Damn, that hurts... My commiserations.

My RL friend who also plays the game a lot had their birthday yesterday, and they got the third Diluc from the event banner x_x Like what a birthday present to have, damn. Sometimes gacha is pure pain.

I took 7 pulls from the banner, got Fischl, which is a good second prize to getting Rosa. I can't really spare any more gems at this point because on top of Eula and Ganyu down the line, I also want to keep my options open for whatever nice Inazuma characters.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 8:00AM

Dreamloop
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

@Norainhere Are you sure this isn't a sequel to Lady Keqing and Ganyu instead?

Yeah, pretty sure - Negom linked directly back to the Beidou and Ningguang comic in the source.

That said, for all I know all of Negom's Genshin Impact comics take place in the same universe anyways, making which comic it's a sequel of moot.

I mean, quite obviously the timeline is like this:

1. Lady Keqing and Ganyu

2. Beidou and Ningguang

3. This one

First Ganyu and Keqing do lewd stuff, then they see NingBei spanking action, and now Keqing wants to try it as well.

UwU

This was cute, I love Keqing's embarrassed expression.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 7:50AM

Dreamloop
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

GanQing is life
GanQing is love
GanQing shall conquer the universe

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 05 Apr 06:09
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Actually the worst case is not getting her at all since she's not the only 4 star that's on rate up.

Yeah, another reason I probably won't be seriously pulling for her. Maybe I'll roll a few times snd see if I get lucky, getting constellations for Barbara or Fischl is also nice.

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 04 Apr 17:32
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

For some reason I've gained new enthusiasm toward the game in recent weeks. I'm thinking of not rolling the Rosaria banner, though, since in the worst case scenario I might need like 30+ rolls to get her, and if I accidentally end up rolling 30 times and getting Childe, that's like 30 rolls wasted xD

I might just save and go for Eula when she's released. In the long run I have to save for Ganyu, because I really want to unite the lovers and have Keqing and Ganyu on my team.

I really need a Cryo character to clear domains and stuff, though.

Dreamloop
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Negom is a real gift to the Genshin (shipper) community <3 I love Ganyu's shocked expression at the end

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

This is pure gold, especially if they end up going out!!!

Dreamloop
Image Comments 31 Mar 07:33
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
87149437_p0

The speech balloon literally says "uuu", so basically they are making whimpering/moaning sounds ^_^

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 24 Mar 06:16
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

A new code for 60 gems!

TT7BVJNPL249

I have been seeing a lot of Keqing x Ganyu fanart recently and I really want Ganyu so I can unite the lovers sob

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 18 Mar 18:24
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Noelle date is cute AND VERY GAY IF YOU PICKED F!MC LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AAAHHHH HER ROSE ENDING AAAAAAHHHHH

YES IT IS! <3

I also need to save and grind out whatever gems there still are available in the world, considering the 1.5 leaks that is.

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 6:25PM

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 16 Mar 08:22
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Hahahaha that banner made me laugh!

Also I decided to roll for Hu Tao and I actually got her! And only with like 60 pulls (in addition to the 20 I had accrued in earlier banners).

My reasoning was that since the next two banners did not have 5 stars which interest me all that much, and even after that maybe Ayaka was coming up, who wasn't that interesting either, so I would have time to accumulate gems in case some very lucrative banner came up in 1.5 or later.

Ganyu really is the one I'd like to have the most atm, but she won't probably be coming back yet for a while, so I thought it was pretty safe to pull for Hu Tao since I really liked her personality and voice acting during her story quest.

It's always such a a tense moment when you see the golden meteor - like I couldn't take it if it was Diluc x_x But I'm so happy I managed to avoid that.

Dreamloop
Image Comments 16 Mar 05:41
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
72149551_p0

Thank you <3

Dreamloop
Image Comments 13 Mar 07:36
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
80722758_p0

Thank you Studiozombie, please continue the good work ^ ^

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Ganyu x Keqing is the cutest. I mean I love how Ganyu basically is eternal yet she is still somehow constantly out of it xD

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 4:03PM

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 01 Mar 03:53
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I wonder if one should go for constellations or just buy wishes with starglitter?

This month I could get C1 for Ningguang, but I'm not sure what to do. I have around 45 starglitter right now.

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 26 Feb 08:54
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I'm not quite sure what is the best way to get resources and level up teams now that I'm AR45 and can't really yet challenge the hard domains. There's also this constant bottleneck of experience materials and enemy drops. I guess there's no other way than to slowly grind.

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 24 Feb 06:37
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I have hit AR 45 now and I really hope they will add something interesting to do asap. It seems I have now finally hit the spot where I've completed all the meaningful quests so unless something very interesting happens, I will probably start playing on a lower level of intensity until they add something new. I probably won't be rolling for Hu Tao, either.

Dreamloop
Citrus + discussion 21 Feb 13:31
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Apparently not since somebody said so on the previous page...

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 18 Feb 05:09
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Finally got Ningguang today from the lantern event... Nice. Now I can have both Beidou and Ningguang in the same party ^_^

Also playing tower defense on co-op is pretty sweet. The co-op mode really works well and gives a distinct advantage on difficult domain challenges. Been playing Genshin with a friend whom I wasn't in all that much contact with previously, so this game has even had social benefits :D

Dreamloop
Genshin Impact! 12 Feb 17:32
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I wonder why Hu Tao is so popular? Her design doesn't feel instantly appealing, but well, neither did Ganyu's and now I'm totally in love with her. Well... I'll have to look and see. Won't be rolling for Keqing banner that's for sure.

Also hoping that they add Inazuma soon...