Fight me.

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Damn, i loved this!!

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

This is my personal bliss, this proves anyone who thought Yuu was ace was not right! they had the sex. It was satisfying to read this chapter.

Don't ace people have sex?
I thought that they did it, not for the act itself but for the emotional bond that it represents, specially considering that ace isn't the same as aro

Am i wrong?

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I can't get enough of Takeshima's art ♡

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Tomoko x Yuri is the best ship~

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

This manga is one that gets gayer after each chapter. Subtext is fine for right now, but around vol 3 or 4 it's gonna need the yuri tag.

Dude you can't say something like that and leave...

I need spoilers~

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

There's no reason to be pissed about the kiss. Natsuko was kissed by Ayu before and no one complained. It's a meaningless kiss anyway. It doesn't change anything.

I was pissed because it didn't make sense either but at least it was "understandable" and it helped the plot a little.

When Natsu kissed Ayu in Haru's body, it was because of an accident (i think she was going to fall or something like that.) And when it was solved, Haru said that she didn't care because it was her body, but she would've hated it if it happened in Natsu's body. When Natsu heard this, she realized that both of them thought the same way and that they only wanted to do it with each other.

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Really?? After Satsuki and Yume's kiss, this is the best thing that the author decided to do??
The kiss between Haruko and NoOneKnowsHerName was completely unnecessary and absolutely nothing was accomplished with it.

If the purpose was to explain the body swap, then there are hundreds of better ways to do it without having to force a kiss between a main character and a secondary one.

And why does no one care that she not only stole her body, but also she kissed her without Haruko's consent? Wasn't Natsuko in love with Haruko? Why isn't she getting mad?

Her reasons to kiss her aren't decent either.
"I kissed you out of spite"
For what exactly? For not reciprocating Ayu's feelings? For being the one that she loves instead of you?
Haruko hasn't done absolutely nothing to anyone. She didn't have any reason to act like she did. But hey, we are all friends so let's forget about all of that in 5 pages!! Kissing without consent and doing something with the intent of fucking someone else isn't that big of a deal right?

I've been following this for a long time, the updates were VERY slow and all of that time was wasted. I'm so fucking disappointed...

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 9:00PM

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Fuck, i thought that we would see Tadokoro groping Nikaidou's boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Damn, i want more~

Honne
New Game discussion 24 Jul 19:20
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

damn the recent chapters have been trying to kill my ships (Aoba X Hifumi, Momoji X Narumi and Nene X Umiko)

They are trying to pair Aoba with Momoji, and Narumi is in a triangle with Nene over Umiko

Aoba x Momiji is trash.

Aoba x Hifumi will always be the best ship and no one can change my mind because is objectively true.

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 7:47PM

Honne
TANKOBU discussion 21 Jul 16:30
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

This is great! But i wish the BDSM scene was longer~

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

But the question remains - what did actually happen last night?

We both know what happened last night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Shion's friend fell in love with her?? Are you fucking serious?? Dude, they met for the first time 5 minutes ago and the only thing that she did was being a decent human being, why would she feel like that??
And it's just the second chapter, why would you add a Love Rival when you haven't developed the main couple at all???

I guess that the next chapter will decide if i drop this series...

last edited at Jul 16, 2019 1:43AM

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

The mom is 100% shipping them~

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

That ba-dump . . . I dunno.
Fukami's ba-dump? If you are talking about that, yeah...
I hate that the author keeps making Yamada jealous. We already saw that in the Prequel, now it should be the time to see Kase-san getting jealous of Yamada's new friend!!

Fukami hasn't tried to do anything to Kase and i hope that keeps being like that. She already knows that Kase is dating someone so she shouldn't try to be something more than friends...

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Do they really let teenagers live on their own, in Japan, or is that just another overused plot device, in manga and anime?

It's common if the family is middle-high class, unless that they know the owner of the place, then it would probably be cheaper.
It isn't rare but it isn't that usual either.

last edited at May 21, 2019 8:43PM

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Do girls actually casually touch each other's boobs like that, or is it just manga artists catering to boy's fantasise?

Is it normal/frequent? I would say yes but also no. I think it 100% depends on the girls. I've seen some girls that touched their boobs/butts VERY often (just like guys hit other guys in a friendly way) and others that hated that level of skinship.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Saki x Yuuko is the best!!

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

how much gayer can this get.

In my personal view, this has gone from 'gag manga' to 'Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru' levels in the last few chapters. It might just hit peak 'Hana Ni Arashi' before very long.

I would say that this is beyond Nettaigyo. In this manga we know that the characters are 100% gay but one of them haven't realized yet. (Koguma)
Meanwhile in Nettaigyo both of them act gay but the author didn't label it as Yuri so it might end up being another Hibike Euphonium!

Wait, Hibike Euphonium isn't yuri!? I've only seen a few clips on youtube, but it seemed pretty lesbian romance-ish. The title sequence had the two girls connected by the red thread of fate, for goodness sake.

A lot of people already replied and i don't want to turn this thread into a Hibike Euphonium rant but you asked me something and i'll just answer it.

No, Hibike Euphonium ended up being Yuribait and they were "Just Friends" Everyone thought that it would end up being Yuri because of the way the author handled the story and the characters but in the end it wasn't.

That's why i said thay Nettaigyo might end up being another Hibike Euphonium (i hope not) because the mangaka said on her twitter that she didn't want to label Nettaigyo as a Yuri manga and that it was up to you whether you consider it Subtext or Yuri.
I'm scared...

If the the creator is leaving it up to the reader, to decide if something is subtext or not, doesn't it make it subtext by definition?

Yes, but idk...the story is showing how the characters feel jealousy or how they feel lonely when they don't talk to each other. It's way too Gay to be considered Subtext, besides, the manga is published in a Yuri magazine so...

last edited at May 16, 2019 5:13PM

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

In my personal view, this has gone from 'gag manga' to 'Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru' levels in the last few chapters. It might just hit peak 'Hana Ni Arashi' before very long.

I would say that this is beyond Nettaigyo. In this manga we know that the characters are 100% gay but one of them haven't realized yet. (Koguma)
Meanwhile in Nettaigyo both of them act gay but the author didn't label it as Yuri so it might end up being another Hibike Euphonium!

Wait, Hibike Euphonium isn't yuri!? I've only seen a few clips on youtube, but it seemed pretty lesbian romance-ish. The title sequence had the two girls connected by the red thread of fate, for goodness sake.

A lot of people already replied and i don't want to turn this thread into a Hibike Euphonium rant but you asked me something and i'll just answer it.

No, Hibike Euphonium ended up being Yuribait and they were "Just Friends" Everyone thought that it would end up being Yuri because of the way the author handled the story and the characters but in the end it wasn't.

That's why i said thay Nettaigyo might end up being another Hibike Euphonium (i hope not) because the mangaka said on her twitter that she didn't want to label Nettaigyo as a Yuri manga and that it was up to you whether you consider it Subtext or Yuri.
I'm scared...

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Honne
Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan btw.

Jerk is a proper translation. It's not like everyone knows Ja or understands JaPop so knock it off. Stop makin' yourself as centre of universe.

Chill dude he asked for something in a very polite way and he even said "Please".
I get what both of you are saying and yes, Jerk is a proper translation but if they decided to leave it in the Romaji version it would make more sense, after all, the name of this manga is Hino-san no Baka and the joke is lost if they change "Baka" to "Jerk"

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

All of you crying earlier to have Kiri-san beaten down. How could you?

Look at that! She's a good girl now. And she has someone who loves her.

Do you guys regret it now? I think you should.

I don't. Kiri changing the way she treats others because of Nikaido doesn't erase everything that she has done until now so she still can be criticized for it.