Forum › Posts by Cintaï

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Happy Adachi needs to be protected at all costs.

Those exact words.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

That's not weird at all. It's the normal reaction to yuri.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

AdaShima! AdaShima!

So the whole Gon thing was super cute. Also, wow, Hougetsu was being pretty gay by the end of the chapter.

Dunno if that was pointed out by the proofreaders, but I guess it can't hurt:

This left me unable to move, and as I sat down, she wasted to time to get between my legs.
(Page 24)

That should probably be "she wasted no time".

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Still adorable.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Hot damn Maki you've got in balls what your lack in smoothness and confidence.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I don't have anything mean to say. Everything on Ito's part feels justifiable and rejection is not a bad thing. I mean dang I sure would value a straight (pun intended), unambiguous, quick answer like that.

Sumika though. Girl's got some issues.Just fleeing without telling anyone is as irresponsible as you can get, and jumping in that pool wasn't exactly a brilliant idea and is only harmless at best. Also now their clothes are soaked, good going. But then again, that too is easily justifiable, I have no problem with it. :v

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

With each chapter she becomes creepier. I'm hooked.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Well, don't you love when a new chapter is added for a series you initially overlooked, and it turns out to be super nice and cute. ^-^

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The two of them are pretty much like this.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Guys, pardon my (admittedly daring) headcanon, but I'm thinking MC's friend may love her.

Cintaï
Image Comments 21 Mar 09:59
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018
Emuohctvuaa_sun-orig

Draw me like one of your Adrestian girls...

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I need some more AdaShima in my life, I need my fix man.

I just finished the chapter actually, should be out in a day or two.

Amazing! Thanks. ^-^

happy to know that not only I wasn't the only one who was getting a bit crazy waiting for the next chapter, but even happier to know that is coming soon!

Same, same.

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 9:54AM

Cintaï
Image Comments 21 Mar 09:50
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018
Cxhiojmukaalrv5-orig

Picture of bliss.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I would so trust someone with a MadoHomu poster.

Also, tfw you learn about the green hat thing...

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Still cool though.

Would twitter suspend you for saying you want to die? lol I feel like that'd be some real encouragement.

That may be for the diarrhea stuff. Don't quote me on that, though.

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 12:24AM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I wonder how long it will take for her classmate to find out about her yuri manga version...

Is elf girl into yuri manga? And does she read online series?
If she doesn't, it's likely she will never find out...

Hopefully she does. Everyone needs some yuri.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Or you can just click the resize button at the top-right

That's a thing?!
... Yes. It is, huh... Well.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Protip: rIght click > inspect element > find the link to the picture and open it in another tab.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Y'know, page 21 panel 3 and page 22 panel 4 are pretty legit issues that could be worth focusing on. But fuck if I have any idea whatever she's saying otherwise. And, huh, I can't say I have any idea what the Mina thing is about either.

As a side note it's always so weird to see my name in... Anything. Not a bad kind of weird, but it's weird.

Cintaï
Image Comments 14 Mar 13:19
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018
Esgwg4dwaaeklwh-orig

A completely relatable reaction.

Cintaï
Image Comments 14 Mar 13:18
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018
Esw9anrumaydepx-orig

To let horror movies ruin good yuri... How depressing.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I'll just go to my corner to remember that on time that the animal comparison was of them being two cats rather than a cat and a dog ;>->

ITT: AdaShima nerds knowing the entire series by heart, probably.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The worst part of it all is that Shimamura would probably see it as having get rid of two elements of disturbance at once.

But she'd lose her best lap pillow!

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I mean, Taru and Adachi are both preeeetty awkward, in such a way it could be fun. Adachi in love with Tarumi being, well... Not unlike she is now, and Taru finding the weirdest reasons to meet up, and trying to be friendly in her own awkward way. And unlike Shima, she could often ask Adachi what she thinks of her and all, that too could be fun considering how Adachi is always like "I really couldn't tell her that".

I dunno if I'm making any sense, but my point is, AdaTaru would be amusing at worst and freaking adorkable at best.

Though, mind you, this is not to say I dislike AdaShima as a pairing, at all, ahahah. They're great and I love every second of them together.

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 11:58AM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

This feels like such a strange note to end a chapter on. It doesn't feel like a final page at all.