Forum › Posts by Wanderer

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Holy god I nearly dislocated my jaw by smiling so wide and opening my mouth so big jesus christ I literally felt/heard it move like thunk wth. ANYWAYS I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM I LOVE THEM SM THANK GOODNESS THEY FOUND HAPPINESS TOGETHER

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I would never be able to exist again after something like that.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

LMAO THIS GIRL IS MVP GODDAMN. as long as she doesn't do any dumb horrid stuff ofc. BUT RIGHT NOW SHE'S INCREDIBLY LOL if she wants to know something she's direct and up front about it. Doesn't look like she has ill intentions either so far

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I love how the first page in the notes talks about how most of the girls in this manga are the age of this chapter and that we're perverted or whatever and IN THIS VERY CHAPTER THEY TRANSFORM AND ARE ALMOST NAKED AND I-ALSJFSLDFJSJFSD LMFAO I also love the swearing and stuff. It's surprisingly refreshing and realistic. Like yeah I'm gonna go "WHAT THE F#CK" if I see one of my friends getting off to being under a waterfall. Hilarious. Top tier content lmao

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Heyo! This is actually just an image I think and not a manga but it's a really cute one where it shows a girl growing up with gardevoir and there's like 3 or 4 panels I think, each with a different evolution of Gardevoir, and in the end the girl is like blushing and flustered as the Gardevoir is flirty/on top of her

Wanderer
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jun 08:03
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Bruh I legit facepalmed when she misinterpreted her confession. I want to punch her but then again, I was stupid enough to do the same thing as her once.

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

omg I love Homura x Madoka-wait a minute...

Wanderer
Boku To discussion 03 Jun 20:38
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Only BEST friends give each other blow jobs ofc

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Once again I'm confused and disturbed by the concept of platonic boob worship. The whole idea of a girl eagerly awaiting an opportunity to play with friends boobs just plain boggles my mind. I couldn't even imagine any straight guy being exited over a chance to see his friend's penis much less touch it.

Lmao well Asia is the biggest on that. I live in Canada and my female friends and I always make jokes regarding our breasts and on rare occasion we fondle each other. Of course this is probably not usually done but the fact that it's such an appealing idea must be why it's so popular

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Lmao am I the only one that busted out laughing when they turned their head sideways and the noses became full on equilateral triangles?

Wanderer
Image Comments 28 May 00:23
Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

WHY DOES SHE WANT TO VORE HER SO BAD JESUS CHRIST

Vore is very sexual. Crazy huh?

But why vore of all fetishes. Like I don't care that it's very sexual or whatever it's just nasty

Oh come on, like you wouldn't want to be swallowed by a gorgeous 30 foot girlfriend and tickle her uvula? xD

yes officer, that's them. theyre the one who made me read that awful sentence

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Lowkey mad that all Arisa could think of for liking Mari was her face but whatever

Well, everybody say that you can't really tell what you like about the person you love. And don't forget that Arisa is dumb.

(Sorry about the edit, my english is bad)

lmao I guess if I was put on the spot like that my brain would implode too

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

B#tch I'm- I dropped-
ah shi- uwu
uwu
uwu
I dropped all my goddamn uwus all over the place

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I thought I recognized the style from somewhere but when she nommed down on those panties I knew for sure that it was the same artist that made that together with senpai doujin lmfao

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Lowkey mad that all Arisa could think of for liking Mari was her face but whatever

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

...Bruh this is kinda dumb if they're going for a serious tone, however reading the comments, if the whole series is actually just gonna be like that as a big joke, I'd be more than happy lmao

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

... What??? God this happens to me everytime. I binge read a series and then like 3 months later they release more chapters but I eventually miss some or forget to read the new chapters and now that I've read this newest ones I'm just super confused as to what's going on iejddisosndiejeeuqie

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie

Wanderer
Image Comments 04 Apr 23:15
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Euhgmcauuaepwna-orig

BABEYYY!!!! Though the main reason why I couldn't ship the two at all was because Mako seemed too child-like for me

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

This.

Thank ya!

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Yeah, that line ruined everything.

Ah, another man of culture I see (referring to the Moonbyul pfp)

Wanderer
Image Comments 04 Apr 23:08
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Emgownivuaeh6mo-orig

@ChaoticLion it is hard and crunky like elbows! Very good to lick and cry on. That and the fact that having a six pack basically means you're fit TM and now attractive so y'know, all gucci stuff

Wanderer
Image Comments 04 Apr 23:04
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Eiz0etmuwaaoh-u-orig%20(1)

^^Update, I got one of my friends to watch Kill La Kill for the first time while I rewatched it with them and they madly shipping Satsuki x Ryuko while I laughed/cried on the inside for I knew she would be devastated when they showed the twist. And surprise surprise, she screamed for a good couple minutes but then accepted the ship anyways.

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Wow, I didn't think so many people knew about Butterfly Soup! BUTTERFLY SOUP 2 NEVER, AMMIRIGHT? Sobbing