Forum › Posts by Trouserwitz

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

brakes screech
This is like daydreaming where details aren't really of importance, you just want to get from point A to point B, so you just gloss over stuff.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Every time Satou smiles, I find myself doing the same.

Trouserwitz
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jan 03:16
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Iwashita, goddammit... where the hell did you pick those clothes!? Is that an ensemble designed to look like a sack of potatoes, or what?

Sacks of potatoes are full of so many possibilities. This one just happened to get turned into a sad greasy something you would find at your local gas station. Probably covered with mystery meat chili.
That's me saying that I agree the outfit is hideous.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I'm...more than okay with this, actually. This is my kind of stupid crap.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Too early for me to form any real opinion over this, other than it gives me Skip Beat vibes for reasons.
I'm confused by this page where Ito was called a giant by kids but looks to be about the same size/height as every other female we see. Unless she was fat when she was younger, but giant is a weird word for kids to use in that case. I'm probably overthinking it and she was fat.

I hate the part in this one where the protagonist’s ribbon will get caught in a piece of machinery and she goes into a coma, and the idol waits patiently by her bed for months, but when she wakes up: amnesia.

Have you been forced to watch General Hospital once a week lately, too?

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

That second outfit really resonates with the term "sweater puppies."
Nice work, Hino.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

The teacher needs an entrance theme, just to round out her character.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I hope the parents don't find out that she's actually a t-shirt maniac... like she falls and her suitcase opens up with all the shirts and she's like "t-this isn't what it looks like...!"

No way, I hope they do find out and are totally chill with it.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

It's awesome that this author got serialized, I'm fond of their writing approach towards characters with issues/who are just different. Plus donuts. If there was a donut tag, life would be good.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

So basically, Japan's interpretation of the word bitch is more like a "bitches 'n hos" kinda thing. I might be paraphrasing.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Wow, what a bitch. Paying for the hotel room and stuff.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Smells like virgin spirit.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Gonna put a couple comedic series that I find to be fun that might be overlooked:
Yamanko!
Love Flag Girls

A few authors that haven't been mentioned:
Kanbayashi Makoto
Nishi Uko
Minase Ruruu

and etc:
Goat girl
dha315

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Monster mash postponed.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

^Alternatively, Midori was still in Tsugumi's address book at the time of her death, so I think that's reason enough for someone to assume there was at some point a good friendship there.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Gonna take a stab at guessing that Naru is Mizuki's twin brother and some twin swapping will happen at some point. Please Mochi, subvert my expectations.

Trouserwitz
Liberty discussion 03 Dec 03:20
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

While I get Momono is only the artist, I really wish she had tried to steer and guide Kitta more, as the one with previous writing experience. Generalization here, but uh, Japanese people are too polite? I dunno.
The salt does thicken, though. I mean plot.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

We'll never know if the event had a wide spectrum of boob sized characters. :(

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Nena's onto something in that last panel.

Trouserwitz
Teardrops discussion 28 Nov 04:13
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

No the usual annoyed/angry Arata-face. 5/10.

Those eyes on the lower right are pretty good, though.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Heh heh, animal duty.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This is great, what a cute couple. I also appreciate the positive portrayal of someone like Shiho.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I can't imagine Uno in Japan as anything other than this.

Trouserwitz
Yuru Yuri discussion 18 Nov 02:39
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

^

Also here's an obligatory hai~ Yuru Yuri, hajimaru yo~~

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

"The sort of love that happens in drama series doesn't happen to me... I'm just living my best life."

Akemi is everything 30+ year old women should achieve to be.