Forum › Posts by DC3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

AAAHHHH this manga's artstyle is so cuddly and warm, makes me all fuzzy inside while reading it.

joined Jan 7, 2018

This author's doujins and art of Renmeri are awesome. Check her twitter and other doujins (translated in Ehentai).

last edited at Jul 12, 2022 6:34PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

I'm amazed that they didn't have sex but instead spent the night groping boobs. This could be their new kinky foreplay lol.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Hot. Should've included more NSFW scenes.

joined Jan 7, 2018

No hate for the artist or the manga i will mention but i cant believe "my recently hired maid is suspicious" which from the same artist will get an anime first than this ;-;)> i guess they all hate gays

I was first saddened because Jahy got an anime before SekaOppa, but now I'm devestated if both of her non-yuri works get anime and her yuri work will never! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

joined Jan 7, 2018

Asumi was such a lady killer from a young age.

joined Jan 7, 2018

On a note, in chapter 34 the artist was with the voice actors so we can hope that this is going anime (LETS GOOOOOOO) those who don't know the va's this is the most famous i can find that they voiced:
Chiaki va voiced maki zen'in in jujutsu kaisen
Harumi va voiced kaori from you lie in april
START IMAGING THEIR VOICES ON THEM HOLY--

How do you know she was with the voice actors? is there a tweet?

My babies finally graduated from useless lesbians university ( ;∀;)

No idea really

Oh, I read that as chapter 54 my bad. That was from way back tho, I don't think we will get anime, but one could only hope.

joined Jan 7, 2018

On a note, in chapter 34 the artist was with the voice actors so we can hope that this is going anime (LETS GOOOOOOO) those who don't know the va's this is the most famous i can find that they voiced:
Chiaki va voiced maki zen'in in jujutsu kaisen
Harumi va voiced kaori from you lie in april
START IMAGING THEIR VOICES ON THEM HOLY--

How do you know she was with the voice actors? is there a tweet?

My babies finally graduated from useless lesbians university ( ;∀;)

joined Jan 7, 2018

My babies all grown up T_T
Also thirsty Hana lol

joined Jan 7, 2018

Asumi-chan's way of treating herself and burning her money by hiring a prostiitute reminds me of that scummy gap student manga lol

joined Jan 7, 2018

The way Akira cares about Satsuki is just way too adorable. I hope they become a couple later on. Komachi can go to hell. Her character is interesting though.

joined Jan 7, 2018

when will they have seggs

joined Jan 7, 2018

Better ending than many other yuri manga.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Don't end this series please I'm crying ;(
It will always be one of of my favs

joined Jan 7, 2018

I'm shocked at the lack of fanarts that this series has, I tried to look for Yuri fanarts of it but there are not even regular fanarts almost, I was surprised

I don't think the series is that popular. It's a shame, it's really entertaining.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I miss the series. Is it dropped?

joined Jan 7, 2018

Finally they have segs!

joined Jan 7, 2018

Rereading this for the 99th time. This doujin is such a meta.

joined Jan 7, 2018

That moment when you're contemplating hard the newly-realized feelings of love after a long time and how to properly confess but you can't because she's literally throwing her boobs at you.

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

Wym communication in muh yuri mango

joined Jan 7, 2018

My theory on what will happen.
Senpai will end up in a threesome with both Nanasawas at the same time.
Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

I don't know, but I think that would be sad for the senpai. Even though they are both the same person, she loves both of them separetely. Wouldn't the senpai be sad if the older Nanasawa disappeared?

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 10:54PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

This girl makes me laugh hard. What a cute scumbag.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Where can I buy the Drama CD digitally?

joined Jan 7, 2018

Also, it seems the author has recently put up this work digitally on DLsite. So consider supporting them if you enjoyed reading it.

DLsite link

joined Jan 7, 2018

I'm literally rereading this after 5 years and I'm sad that I don't know of any other fetish-focused yuri masterpieces that could top this one (maybe SekaOppa but it is not hentai). We need more lewd yuri hentai like this one.

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 1:04AM