Forum › Posts by kainono

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

So funny. I really am liking this one a lot.

kainono
Rooftop discussion 24 May 20:20
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Usually this kind of thing just gets me angry at the bullied person. I mean, being in their shoes I would at least get a good punch on the bullies, seriously.

kainono
Love Sign! discussion 23 May 21:56
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I must say, I totally lost it at the 'POMF!"

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

@StayCold
"Almost" being the key-word in this sentence ;D

As for the post: that is blasphemy! I like tomboys as much as the next tomboy-loving fella, but everyone knows that nothing beats cat ear lolis!

It is not as if they are mutualy exclusive :D

You know, I really like the way you think.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Such a close call. Congratulations Celes!

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

@StayCold
"Almost" being the key-word in this sentence ;D

As for the post: that is blasphemy! I like tomboys as much as the next tomboy-loving fella, but everyone knows that nothing beats cat ear lolis!

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I should seriously stop reading this one. Every time I read it I feel so angry at the stupidity that I have to take a few deep breaths to stop myself from breaking stuff. Since it is useless to hope for that damn masochist to die I at least hope he falls into a coma or something.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Oh man, I can't wait to see the winners!

kainono
Rapunzel discussion 30 Apr 22:05
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I was disturbed at first, but then I saw that they were a perfect fit for each other. And that they should be both locked up before they end up killing someone.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Now you MUST do it Michan! If you don't the gods will be upset!

Anyway, thanks a lot for the marathon you wonderful people of Dynasty! You deserve all the love and cookies in the world!

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I guess it would depend on the series that the scanlators try to get and the group trying it. The best way to do this would be trying to get as many groups as possible involved, since there are many people that would back it independently of the series, as long as their favorite scanlator is involved. The hard part would probably be convincing the rights holder to licence it.

I am with fellow NorthernDruid in believe that it would be doable, but mighty hard to.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

It's a nice story, but I couldn't help feeling a little sad after reading that extra :(
Thanks for the hard work kyra (and for not following Michan's superior release schedule).

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

The note was a little confusing since the names don't show on the first page/chapter, but it was a nice addition. And since it's all one page per chapter you should split it all, just to be consistent with the format(i have no idea what i am talking about).

Btw, I totally forgot to say: nice job on the marathon and thank you very much to everyone involved in it!

last edited at Apr 15, 2013 2:57PM

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Seriously when I saw the queue my heart stopped for a second. Please don't do that again -.-

ps.: ggwp