Forum › Posts by FrostBurn

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 22:31
joined Mar 22, 2017

I suspect that they already start working on SS2 when SS1 end.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 22:22
joined Mar 22, 2017

Maybe In a future Kou will have a spin off, of her life in France

Well I think her life in France will appear in main story instead of spin off because it possible to do it that way (and it's better). The spin off I really want now is Hifumi's spin off because even now we have really less clue about Hifumi past, relative etc.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 21:35
joined Mar 22, 2017

Some of them is not my favorite ship but this is where story lead us to for now.
AobaXHifumi (KouXAoba is unlikely after I saw that cliffhanger)
KouXRin (kinda oblivious)
This ship will be like "Even if we far apart, I always be with you" stuff (that what I guess)
YunXHajime
MomoXNaru (even I want NaruXNene but this is what story seem to take place now)
NeneXUmiko (for now)

Also if Kou go to France that mean Hotarun have a chance to get more appearance in the story.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 11:07
joined Mar 22, 2017

On the other hand, I've always thought of the Kou-Aoba connection as the heart of the professional side of the story, and it will be very interesting to see how our Fellowship of the Game Controller fares with the departure of their Gandalf.

I also interested. But sadly that we are unlikely to see it until next volume is published. Which I think it's middle of next year.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 07:33
joined Mar 22, 2017

I gotta say...ever since all those drama plots started I lost a lot of interest in New Game. What happen to the cute, with yuri subtext filled manga? :(

At first I feel exactly the same, but this manga is slice of life genre after all, so I decided to give it a try. And that wasn't that bad to be honest, it's add a various new feeling in the series. Ultimately they not abandon they core factor the cuteness and yuri subtext.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 07:23
joined Mar 22, 2017

That picture on beginning of ch.61 they are both cute aren't they?
I wonder since now Nene and Naru relationship are good. also I sense some sweetness that maybe can turn into yuri-crush stuff in the future.
NeneXNaru is now possible? Maybe?
It's my wishful thinking anyways.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 04:32
joined Mar 22, 2017

Shotaru im going to kill you in real life.
Isn't his name Shotaro?

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 13 Sep 01:22
joined Mar 22, 2017

Anime version surely cope up a lot of manga version problem/mistake.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 23:41
joined Mar 22, 2017

I love how Naru HERSELF admitted she was being a bitch... I can't wait how Cannibal turns that around :p

Wow... Lame... But That a good one! XD and yet that is another her good side. Know what herself did wrong or It just simply come from her regret? I not sure either XP

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 11:42PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 22:42
joined Mar 22, 2017

PS, Nene is perfect too.

Almost perfect for me
My only nonsense reason.....
She is too loud :3

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 22:40
joined Mar 22, 2017

UMIKO IS PERFECT.

I wish she was my boss at work.

If you like airsoft this will be perfect XD

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 22:38
joined Mar 22, 2017

I not sure how she will be able to have fun working when she in a situation that
(Sorry for who didn't read lastest chapter but I not going to paint this black)
if you can't get yourself hired you will not be able to follow your dream anymore.
That kind of situation is really painful.
Also you know cheerful attitude can be screwed up a lot by stress aka heavy tension. That is one of the reason why Naru be like that. But her own bitchy side is also one of the reason as well.

If you have reasonable arguments feel free to reply me. Just don't be toxic.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 10:41PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 22:16
joined Mar 22, 2017

Naru already got what she deserves.
No more Hate to her PLS.

And hey, even Naru herself admits to having had a problem with her attitude.

Isn't that good? She know what she did bad. And I see no problem with that.

I sure few next ep will we surely see A lot of tears, Especially Rin's

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 10:17PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 21:53
joined Mar 22, 2017

Here come what they foreshadow in anime. Ch.60-61 is out on doki, should be here soon.
Kou leave Eagle Jump.... I can feel tension from next ep

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 9:57PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 12:12
joined Mar 22, 2017

And where was matchmaker Hazuki in all of this?

I surprised that they didn't put her in. It's just kou and rin
Chapter that supposed to be winter are changed to autumn. I don't mind that though.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 12:16PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 11:56
joined Mar 22, 2017

So it wasn't just me after all. This episode appear to tune down a lot of conflict. (make Naru look a lot better)
They really done a great job. Finally.

Also hope that freaking long conversation can finally put to the end. It's all up to you both anyways

That move though. (You TS Probably notice that as well) Doga-Kobo... this studio are really........ since that freaking anime. Damn it! I just can't spilt that part out.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 10:15
joined Mar 22, 2017

Waiting for some nice translation like always. XD
If they are getting released.
To be honest though I really excited about that part and how people will react. ultimately in the anime

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 10:16AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Sep 09:37
joined Mar 22, 2017

This is the most outrageous convo I have ever seen. Good god.

Absolutely. Hope a bunch of people miss the time when this forum is full with gag, yuri discussion, meme and more cheerful stuff. sigh -.-

Press F to pay respect for poor Naru.
F (By FrostBurn)

Also Moku this ep of anime that come tonight will reach current translated manga chapter, I positive that you also know this fact. So you guys better be ready. For Those Chapters

According to this episode preview. We have high chance to see more kou's butt tonight. XD

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 08 Sep 09:34
joined Mar 22, 2017

Wow that post is so freaking damn long. :O And I am still read through all of this. XP

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 07 Sep 11:09
joined Mar 22, 2017

Next episode I have a strong feeling that it will be mostly about programing team ultimately Naru and Nene.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 07 Sep 02:07
joined Mar 22, 2017

I really want to say something here when I bought the vol.6 (since July)
But I need to wait for you guys to release that chapter so I can finally able to talk about that topic.
I don't want to unintentionally spoil anything so I guess I going to keep quiet from now on.

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 2:13AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 06 Sep 20:20
joined Mar 22, 2017

I think at this point that the issue with Naru has been blown way out of proportion

Even now a lot of people help trying to tune this down, somebody is going to light this up eventually and they often brought toxicity along with them. sigh......

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 05 Sep 12:37
joined Mar 22, 2017

And much like Christina's lines being acted out and her actions animated made her regret more apparent or how Momo's lines being acted and animated turned her less antagonistic and more full-on tsundere, I feel like actually having Naru's lines acted and animated out would emphasize the contempt in her attitude and the bewilderment of those around her.

You are right anime is just strengthen the fact that we already seen. But all of those fanservice in the ep though! :3
For Naru she just need more time. For now I just accepting the fact.

PS: Momo seems be able to read Naru pretty clearly.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 12:44PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 04 Sep 20:49
joined Mar 22, 2017

If they released another spinoff we maybe have a chance but if don't it's like moguTL said, we need to wait at least 2 years if they going to make a next season.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 04 Sep 11:56
joined Mar 22, 2017

Thanks god that they give Hifumi more screen time cuz that part in manga version didn't have Hifumi. But poor aoba seem to not having much screentime this ep though. Kinda sad

Serenata I laughed so freaking hard when I read that "Konami" XD

Also one volume of manga have 13 chapters right? so 8 passed only 5 left. And I guessing that anime will reach the most recent manga released that is end of vol.6 so with 5 next episode so I think we can expect something to happen when the next chapter released