Forum › Posts by Loralei

joined Oct 10, 2016

Well it was obvious she is a monster. What im more concerned is what they were talking about Miko and Shiori the accident that Hinako survived with the scars, i just assume that the one who save her that day was Shiori and now she came back to eat her

Personally I think at least one of them is at fault. Either Miko is lying about this whole "I know just as much as you" (since supposedly she was in Hinako's family for generations in kitsune/whatever form) or Shiori is hiding that she caused it and kinda protects/wants to eat Hinako out of guilt and to finish what she started. Sort of "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE?!"

How the turn tables

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

They all deserve each other. in a bad way. Blergh. Not picking this up.

last edited at Nov 22, 2022 6:51PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

I remember back in the days I thought "this is the worst shit I ever read".

But then I learned about 228922...

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Arrhmgh I wanna hug them alll ;-;

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Glompf

joined Oct 10, 2016

I have a lot of mixed feelings about this one, does she love her or her cosplay persona?

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_thaw_love_letter_ch01#20
"It's written with character for spring (haru) but pronounced Shun"

...I don't get it, someone explain

joined Oct 10, 2016

Well it was obvious she is a monster. What im more concerned is what they were talking about Miko and Shiori the accident that Hinako survived with the scars, i just assume that the one who save her that day was Shiori and now she came back to eat her

Personally I think at least one of them is at fault. Either Miko is lying about this whole "I know just as much as you" (since supposedly she was in Hinako's family for generations in kitsune/whatever form) or Shiori is hiding that she caused it and kinda protects/wants to eat Hinako out of guilt and to finish what she started. Sort of "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE?!"

joined Oct 10, 2016

Please don't go harem route

What makes you think this is a possibility? Chiaki never showed an interest to go after other girls, no matter how busty. And I can't even begin to imagine what a "Hana's harem" would be made of.

Heck, everyone but Chiaki's cousin has a love interest of their own already

Luminous Blue also had everyone paired and MC still ended in mutual love triangle

joined Oct 10, 2016

Every boob is sacred
Every boob is good

Every boob is needed
In your neighbourhood

joined Oct 10, 2016

Please don't go harem route

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

This is... Uuhhhh... Idk, I'm not feeling good about it.

joined Oct 10, 2016

savage smelly monster
Said kitsune/inari that also wants to murder Hinako, even more than Shiori

last edited at Jun 24, 2022 3:55AM

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

I regret this didn't back my theory that Sato killed her parents

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Cool, guess what, I read a manga here, I was sure I saved it, but can't find it.

Manga was about group of four friends, two of which were in photography club and other two were together and later ended together with protagonist. The fourth girl had a pet chameleon. A big event was a photography contest, but the fourth after having her feelings refused, destroyed her works and still won second or third place. I thought title was "blue (something)" but can't find it on any of my lists.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Well uhh this was a ride. Lol.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Whatt you're telling me MOMOSE ISN'T BLONDE???!?!

joined Oct 10, 2016

"Vol 3 comes out in two weeks"

Pog

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Well um... This can go two ways.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Okay why is it so adorable

joined Oct 10, 2016

Booba-obsessed, closeted lesbian cousin that supports Chiaki.

Threesome would be a mistake.

joined Oct 10, 2016

I still don't see who is the tsundere in this relationship. Haru is definitely not the one, Mei is just way too cute for this stuff. Will there be a third character? Am I blind?

joined Oct 10, 2016

I may be blunt as fuck but

How the fuck for around ten fucking years you don't notice your "best friend" doesn't age the same way as you do? nevermind don't read that

Wait what

Someone teach me about Japanese beliefs about wolves pls I'm like o_O

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 3:07AM

joined Oct 10, 2016

If Haru is tsundere then I am a supermodel. Unless stuff comes out in next chapters.

EDIT: She's more of a kuu to me.

last edited at Aug 8, 2021 1:56AM

Loralei
Inversion discussion 04 Aug 19:08
joined Oct 10, 2016

If this is, indeed, a trilogy, then we will probably never get to explore what caused the eponymous inversion of the leads' personalities. Personally, I am more interested in that character development than in whatever tryst they may be having. I am guessing Saika has had some kind of traumatic experience after graduation, which dampened her spirits, -- maybe a death of a close relative, or some kind of big failure in college or at work? But what kind of transformative experience turned the social recluse Ukawa into a prowling alpha lesbian?

EDIT: wishful thinking for ch2 or too much of a spoiler?

Wait, you mean the whole encounter of the close kind didn't happen? But there does seem to be something written on the back of her hand on this page?

Could be actually a scar or something else?