Forum › Posts by Autumn

joined Mar 11, 2016

There is some yuri teasing in Nekopara!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Rifle is Beautiful is probably anime of the season.
Ep 11;
We got hand holding:

We got hugs:

Sensei got caught: :D

We got:

Null Peta also delivered:

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 1:03AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I just went to youtube and found the newest video of TOHO animation with them hugging together as thumbnail... nice touch .-.)
You know for shit like this is why I can't seem to fully enjoy series like Princess Principal... is like, there's NO WAY They will let them have their happy ending, there are movies coming up but when 2 girls' destinies are intertwined ... One has to die or face something worse than death. Just like Granbelm or Izetta the last witch or well... MADOKA.
At least one did it right... And that was Diebuster, it was a simply little gesture at the end but that was enough for me to be happy.

I bet many directors think that tragedies are more exciting... But sometimes tragedies are just that.

but goddamn it what the hell fairy gone

I had my inclination but they have really gone and done it! What a way to ruin the show. I would have been bewildered if it had not been for my past experience with anime which taught me to not be hopeful till the end. Kyoani takes most of the cake in that regard. Alas

Thank you Autumn and Cryssoberyl for the spoilers. Yeah, definitely not catching up on that one. Insert that "I expect nothing, yet I'm still let down" gif here.

Good choice. Who would want to watch a show with ruined relationship.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Okay, but did the show end up pairing the two leads together? I watched it for a while, but the hints of het made me give up.

Yes they made up and are now fighting together. Just hope they don't kill off one of them in the last episode!
You are right about het. They went out of their way to force it but the relationship between the heroines is strong and the guy has his hands full with his lost friend too.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Ep 11 of the Board game anime .....

This anime turned out to be a disappointment. Games were boring/uneventful and nothing happened with the relationships.
On the other hand Gyaru-san came to pick up Onee-san on their day off to hang out together in the last episode.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Fairy Gone:

Our heroines are together now. :)

joined Mar 11, 2016

There wasn't really to begin with and given the anime have insisted with the 2 supossely mob boys (but like really insisted), it's kinda dead yes. I know some have said the boys don't really show up really that much in the manga but having boys having that much screentime and flirting is ticking me off.

Couldn't agree more. But as long as onee-san x gyaru pair remains intact I don't care what they do with the other cast.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 11:21AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

So yuri is really dead in Board Game anime?

Autumn
Anime season 07 Dec 12:23
joined Mar 11, 2016

Pretty much everything(*) is starting in early January. 22/7 in particular begins on the 11th

(*)Bandori starts airing on the 23rd, nearly 2 weeks after everything else, for some reason

Thank you. :)

Autumn
Anime season 07 Dec 01:22
joined Mar 11, 2016

Kyoani? I'll pass.
They have no upcoming anime.
22/7 is being handled by A-1. They're just swiping KyoAni's style

Alright. When will it be airing?

Autumn
Anime season 06 Dec 10:58
joined Mar 11, 2016

Oh, is like they're telling us to ship them this way
https://i.imgur.com/vDOM0Na.jpg

Kyoani? I'll pass.

Autumn
The Next Big Yuri? 04 Dec 13:00
joined Mar 11, 2016

I'm genuisly curious where.

Don't know if you can call it cameo or not but saw this poster in other animes as well.

More like the author don't have anymore idea and decide to cut it short.

I don't think so.

As much as i remember it, it's not that mindblowing. Yeah it's a good manhwa but nothing big.

In my opinion I said! You cannot disagree.

Idk about Comic Girls but iirc Kiniro Mosaic is ending soon.

What became of AyaYouko ship?

Autumn
The Next Big Yuri? 03 Dec 11:59
joined Mar 11, 2016

Could be Tsurezure Biyori! Saw its cameo in 2,3 animes already. It ended fairly early tho. May be axed? Wanted to know what happened with the adults and the other pair. Sigh

If Blooming Sequence gets adaptation you guys will forget everything else imo - yes it is that good!

What happened to Comic Girls, Kiniro Mosaic etc?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Rifle is beautiful is too wholesome for this world, now we need Asuka x Rei to happen

Rei?

Is that mechanic girl on the bed?
That's the other MC Namiki

Yeah. This episode was dedicated to the two of them. They are totally are a pair.

ZX Ep 8:

xD

joined Mar 11, 2016

Yeah even if they're not thinking about it seriously, is like they can't be separated at this point.

Agreed.

(https://i.imgur.com/fx21mLl.png)
I still prefer my lesbian panic Misa

Is that mechanic girl on the bed?

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 11:47AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Sadly neither is actually a couple (or at least we don't know enough about the pair in the first image to know what they are). And sensei is a woman of culture who will unite the entire main cast in a good poly relationship.

We can say that it is a running gig about the first one but the second ship is pretty much established.

joined Mar 11, 2016

So we have two canon couple in Rifle is Beautiful? Thank goodness we were spared the horrors of subtext! Is this the fastest yuri romance we have seen in anime? Also what's up with sensei tho? :D

joined Mar 11, 2016

Assasins Pride:

Monster Strike The Animation:

Autumn
Manga General Thread 12 Nov 10:47
joined Mar 11, 2016
joined Mar 11, 2016

ZX code reunion:

Kandagawa Jet Girls:

joined Mar 11, 2016

anime?

Fairy Gone 2nd Season.

joined Mar 11, 2016

That was a heartfelt confession:

Autumn
Manga General Thread 09 Oct 14:47
joined Mar 11, 2016

I read on myanimelist that in Cardboard game the two girls get male love interest later on in the manga. Is that true?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Fairy Gone 2nd season 1st episode explored the plot in more detail and was engaging. That is one loyal dog. Ray Dawn wanted the fairies all to himself. He is one selfish bastard.

Let's see if these two will get together.

Yuru Yuri 10th anniversary OVA:

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 1:57PM