Forum › Posts by Jess

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I laughed too much at the Frozen reference NWAHAHAHAHAH

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I am a twin and like girls and I dont have any kind of synch whatsoever with my sister. (THANK GODS OF VALHALLA). What I have wondered though is if our gfs have ever wondered if our bodies are copies or not >.> we'll never know uwu

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 10:07AM

Jess
Their Story discussion 14 Dec 08:31
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I'm constantly reminded that Sun Jing is actually a giantess.

She's much taller than the teacher.

She's 5'9. It was stated in the manga. It's just chinese women are way too short xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Awwwwwwww, nothing else can be said xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Nobody else noticed that Harumi is glowing when talking to her classmate? Like the mangaka even put some shine on her face xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

My 16 year old cat got really sick over the weekend and I was so scared and just the thought of losing her was awful. Wouldnt trade cat for reincarnated gf. Like, we all know pets will leave one day, that doesnt make it easier. It's probably gonne be the worst day of my life.
Oh, my cat is fine now :3

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Okay, new question... What the hell exactly is going on with the Delinquent Girl's hair?

Go to google, type: long hair shaved sides

You're welcome

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I just realized that Shizuku has a giant bald spot in the middle of her head. Like we haven't gotten a goo close up till now so I always thought it was like dyed lol

It's not a bald spot. It's just a trendy haircut

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I love how when something is tagged as subtext, the comments are all about how gay the MCs are, but when it’s changed to yuri, it changes to how they’re not gay at all.

It's the new people who usually complains. Like, the people who were already reading it are like "yay! Friggin finally!" And the people who are just hunting for yuri tags suddely see this seemingly "new" yuri manga they had "missed" somehow , so they start reading it and it's pretty slow for their standards.

I have "read" up to the new chapters in Japanese, and trust me, this is gay but it may be "too slow" for the newbies

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

serious question for you guys, would you have a girlfriend as affectionate as sakurako? i feel like in real life it'll be a bit suffocating to be in a relationship like that considering how clingy she is.

Keeping me fed > clingy
Smart and can talk about many things> clingy
Will most likely end up doting on me for the rest of my life > clingy
Probably will end up wanting me her throphy wife> clingy

So, yeap. Give me Sakurako

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

The link where the author has listed the doujin for sell: https://ziyu-kandume.booth.pm/items/877013
Technically speaking, scanlation is theft of intellectual property which is indeed a crime. It was the solution foreign readers relied on to be able to enjoy eastern works that they otherwise could not read. But perhaps it is time to look into a new solution that doesn't rely on stealing. It might be more difficult to do with major manga titles that are licensed by a publishing company, but maybe independent mangakas and doujin artists could work with translators to produce digital copies of their work that could then be sold online.
I get that you have your own opinion on the matter of how the original artist has handled the situation, but isn't it short sighted to also be upset because you can't have your way? Someone on the forums has said it before, this is the mangaka's work and if he doesn't want it freely distributed, you can't force him to ignore it. Otherwise, you're on the level of r/forexposure

Tfw?? It's more expensive than Futaribeya?? I buy digital copy of futaribeya because I cant pay for the shipping of a physical one. I buy it in Japanese but I can buy it because Amazon gives me options in English!

I dont think it is short sighted that we "didnt have it our way", it's basic marketing. How do you think music records have been able to survive "after the internet"? Nobody is saying they dont want to pay the artist. Just saying that they would like to pay if they actually understood the product...
I have many times wanted to pay for stuff but the author just doesnt give options in English!
Do you know this artist? If so, why don't you tell him that there are people who want to be their fans and even buy his product but that language is a problem? I mean, he already knows his product has been translated! Post the scans in English and sell it as an e-book for the rest of the world!

Granted, maybe the author doesnt want to be famous or sell stuff out from Japan. He only wants to sell to Japanese people. That's fair. And there's nothing that can be done about tha

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

It's a shame really. I have bought manga after reading it here, even if the one I buy is in japanese, I can come and read it here and learn. I understand author being upset but he's being short sighted

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hmm I'd really like to know how old the Master is.
Because, fact is, you can have big boobs at any age above 16-17? And judging by the time period, she could be under her 20's still(since people were demanded to mature faster and be adults before their 20s in the old days)

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 8:41AM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

It was removed because author doesn't like people seeing their work.

...author doesnt want to be famous?

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Where is the newest one? I cant seem to find it o.o

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Awww, darn it Koyuki! You don't have to overthink and do those things!!
- has done practically exactly the same things when she likes someone ....
Dang it xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I legit skimmed through this manga until I saw something happy happening. I dont mind drama much, it's just that the art style is pretty angsty xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

D'awwwwww

XD and what the heck wth the credits page?? Hahahahaha

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"Go home and get wet" lol xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Maaan, I would be SO ANNOYEDif I were Yae. I hope this gets solved very fluffily

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

A high school girl who is stinking rich and wants to spoil me forever? I am ashamed to say that I'd actually consider it o.o and end up accepting

-is 36 -

last edited at Oct 15, 2018 10:47PM

Jess
Gaze discussion 14 Oct 23:21
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hmm I came to the comments before actually reading to see if the angst was worth it, and it doesnt seem so ^^;; thank you people who leave enlightening comments

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I woke up fron bed with a smile and a fluffy feeling thanks to this manga : )

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I like how Futaribeya aand Hanigare are probably within the top 5 of most gayest manga in this site and yet they're just 'subtext' xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
* Throws any throwable object around *
waaah!! So cuuute!!