Forum › Posts by Z. Long

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

YES! I love this! :D

Z. Long
Yuni discussion 06 Mar 06:57
joined Jan 20, 2016

Is the pixiv link not working for anyone else or is it just me?

I think its just you. Its working for me.

joined Jan 20, 2016

So guys I wanted to ask if 'Orange is the new black' series good?

Should I watch it?

I saw it awhile back. I thought it was decent and worth my time. I think there's a new season coming out this summer.

Hmm......by decent. You mean like Lucifer quality show or Flash quality?

I haven't seen either of the shows you mentioned. I thought that the plot was good and that they expanded on characters while still progressing the story. But it still boils down to different strokes for different folks. You might like it, you might not.

joined Jan 20, 2016

So guys I wanted to ask if 'Orange is the new black' series good?

Should I watch it?

I saw it awhile back. I thought it was decent and worth my time. I think there's a new season coming out this summer.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@SF

So I just finished watching "Kannazuki No Miko", Needless to say I can definitely understand why people love it so much. For me it was pretty good. I'd say my favorite character's were Chikane & Soma (Yes.....I liked Soma). My only criticism was that Himeko's constant crying & whining got kinda old. But that confession at the end was hands down the best moment in the entire show & it totally make's up for the het scene's. So I'd put this series in my Top 10 Yuri (Not in my Top 5, It wasn't that good).

Ahhh... Kannazuki no Miko one of my favorite yuri anime. In fact, one of the ones that piqued my interest in yuri. I have to admit the the show has plenty of problems with it, but I still enjoy rewatching it.

The better question is have you seen other classics like: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Mai Hime, and Strawberry Panic?

joined Jan 20, 2016

Isn't there someone in Attack on Titan who's into bread?

I think your thinking of Sasha Blouse, but she's into potatoes.

Actually Sasha wanted mikasa's bread but mikasa being the cold-heart that she is didn't share with her. It's probably the cruelest moment in AOT.

That sound familiar. I was AoT a long time ago and THB I thought it sucked and was over hyped. I heard the manga is good but I cant bring myself to read the entire thing.

PS I think we all know that Nez would win.

joined Jan 20, 2016

Isn't there someone in Attack on Titan who's into bread?

I think your thinking of Sasha Blouse, but she's into potatoes.

Z. Long
Image Comments 21 Feb 21:06
joined Jan 20, 2016
42221711_p0

@LvdaXD I'm sure they addressed it in the anime. She was infused with a life fiber as a baby. The red hair iirc is the life fiber thing.

joined Jan 20, 2016

^ I'm pretty sure that a staff member or mod said that the science babies tag and the magic babies tag have been the same and there're symptom tags.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@SF

Love is a very weak word, I'd say more like cherish it. It's the series that single handedly got me into Yuri after all.

Akuma no Riddle hasn't it been 2 years since it was released? Yuri rule's. I remember seeing Strawberry panic and Kannazuki no Miko and that got me into yuri.

I'm a bit confused, Is there some sort of controversy surrounding Jontron or something? Something about a livestream?
I'm in the dark here.

As for the controversy with Jontron, he appeared on Sargon of Akkad's stream. Apparently he expressed some political view and people didn't like it or something. I haven't seen the stream because it's 5 hours long. Here's the link if you want to see it.

joined Jan 20, 2016

el psy kongroo

Steins;Gate :D

I get your feelings when writing. TBH I should start writing before I forget, but I'm a lazy bastard and never finished writing the other ones I already have.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Seria

Ah, I lost a couple of my friends to GW2 (err, not literally). :'( I've never played it myself since I'm generally pretty wary of MMORPGs and how P2W they usually are (although, that's not to say all of them are).

I don't own any consoles, but I usually spend my time playing CS:GO, visual novels, SNES games (with an emulator) and whatever is cheap on Steam. I'm currently getting into playing Civ 5 and I'm just starting out with GTA V.

I like FPS games, but I suck at them. (^O^☆♪

I'm enjoying GW2 quite a bit. You're right about MMORPG's being P2W. If you want just want it you can pretty much buy it in game. Wanna legendary weapon, throw money at us. Cool looking skins, dyes, etc. Besides that, its still pretty enjoyable.

I can't stand 1st person games and FPS gives me huge headaches. I did play some TPS but I sucked at them. I also don't really see a point of playing them when I can go out hunting with some friends and I get meat out of it too.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Seira

Interesting to see everyone hailing from different places. :')

I'm back from my video game addiction. I guess I really do have a problem. I looked through my log one day in a two day period I logged in 40hrs. I don't leave my games open so that was pretty much all play time. I guess I rein it in one day.

How's it goin' guys?

Strange question, but to those who are willing to share:
Where are you all from? /(//∇//)\

I was born in China, grew up in the states.

Lol, out of curiosity, which games do you play? Are they primarily 1P or multiplayer? I've been playing too many games recently too. (・_・;

Currently I'm playing Guild Wars 2 (gw2) its MMORPG. Its pretty fun. I wanted to play a long time ago but my computer was crap back then. I forgot about it, then I had class with a guy who got me back into online gaming by telling me to play it.

I have a PS4 and Steam but right now I'm playing gw2.

What games do you like and or play?

joined Jan 20, 2016

I'm back from my video game addiction. I guess I really do have a problem. I looked through my log one day in a two day period I logged in 40hrs. I don't leave my games open so that was pretty much all play time. I guess I rein it in one day.

How's it goin' guys?

Strange question, but to those who are willing to share:
Where are you all from? /(//∇//)\

I was born in China, grew up in the states.

Z. Long
Image Comments 05 Jan 23:37
joined Jan 20, 2016
Oldschool

Woah. nostalgia. From top left to right, Utena x Anthy (Utena), Chikane x Himeko (Kannazuki no Miko), Nagisa x Tamao (Strawberry Panic!), Shizuru x Natsuki (Mai Hime/Mai Otome), Sachiko x Yumi (MariMite), Haruka x Michiru (Sailor Moon).

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

I can't get over how that truck looks like Optimus Prime.

Z. Long
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Dec 07:51
joined Jan 20, 2016

Christmas came early this year! :D Also, that must be some magic polish not to spill out or not a lot in the bottle. XD

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

HopeFromYuri posted:

I've seen and read some ridiculous things but this tops it

You must not have read SOFTCHARM yet...

Weak. You haven't even mentioned John K. Peta

joined Jan 20, 2016

I think an excellent example of this Male MC vs Female MC is To Aru Majitsu no Index and To Aru Kaguka no Railgun, I dropped Index after 17 episodes because Touma was a terrible lead and the arcs were getting progressively worse, meanwhile I completed both seasons of Railgun because Mikoto was a much stronger lead and generally had much more solid arcs.

I agree. Railgun > Index. However I do like Accelerator. I think he would be a cool male MC.

Z. Long
Image Comments 08 Dec 22:17
joined Jan 20, 2016
Goggles

I like how the other 2 couples are fuckin making out while Mei and zarya are like playing or holding hands lol.

Which is arguably lewder, especially with the whole 'placing her legs on her lap' to top it off.

...psst... It's lewder.

Z. Long
Snow discussion 06 Dec 21:18
joined Jan 20, 2016

^ Lol. You just made my day. :D

Z. Long
Pulse discussion 02 Dec 08:18
joined Jan 20, 2016

YES! Wooohooooo!

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

lol

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

I said that too. Couldve showed everyone else in the time- skip as well. But hey it's still ok. On another note, was I the only one who notice Isuke and Haruki are wearing matching rings?

Nice attention to details. I didn't notice it before. Thanks for pointing it out.

I like how we have canon Haruki x Isuke, Banba x Sumireko, Chitaru x Hitsugi, & Haru x Tokaku. I wish the others were canonized, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

The maiden in love is a carnivore, apparently.

Lol indeed they are :D