Forum › Posts by HanyouNee

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

This kind of comedy is a no-no for me. I don't know if I can keep reading this, but I'll keep for a few more chapters, maybe it'll change for the better? Sensei's a pain. I feel bad for her assistant.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

so does she speak three languages? her portuguese is very bom

No, she speak spanish and was trying to learn english. Portuguese and spanish are just very similar lol "very bom" eu ri

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

WHOLESOME STORY. I need more of this. I'm very happy the girl was a spanish-speaker, it's good to see a familiar latin language. And I absolutely adore bilingual (or more than two) stories.

HanyouNee
Lily Marble discussion 14 May 00:46
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I don't care about that other indecisive pair. MAKE THE AGE GAP SHIP SAIL. That lady deserves some love. And be topped.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Either this is a slow burn or things are never happening and we should change tags. I'll be sad if it's the latter, cuz when I see deliquent + yuri, I don't think, I just click.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Smug Nico is the best

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Ok... Now pls make a series. I want to see the older one stopping the advances from the younger, and telling her brother and he laughing about it. And then they both teasing her about it, the brother asking if his sister could get what he could not, she frustrated because they keep it chaste. And so on...

last edited at May 10, 2020 6:32PM

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I wasn't ready for this. Pls put the aaaaangst tag t-t

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Ok Tazune, you back off, dude. You can't just come and grab anyone, don't matter if you're married or not. I can't get my head around Midori, she's so... She don't decide on things, than she change it on the middle. I relate more to Maki, so I don't want her to keep getting hurt... It's enough to love someone for all these years and then they show up married and with a baby. I keep wondering if Midori will lose the kid.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I hope the ending will be good as the rest of this manga and that Haru and Midori find closure instead of keep grieving for Tsugumi.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Would definitely read more stuff like that. I want to see Top Yamada!

HanyouNee
Dear NOMAN discussion 26 Apr 12:55
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Bruh this made me cry

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

That monster is a big perv

HanyouNee
Image Comments 02 Apr 20:25
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
X5lirts

But did you look at that boobs? Damn, nice.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 8:25PM

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

BEST JOKE EVER

HanyouNee
August 20th discussion 28 Mar 15:37
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Need more Mio x Ritsu in my life

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I need lots of fanfictions like this, PLEASE

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

So here's a question for the progress junkies: how exactly do you foresee this series actually working if Koguma and Hino became an acknowledged yuri couple?

The dynamic so far, obviously, is that Hino fairly ruthlessly teases Koguma in a variety of ways. This is a time-honored courtship strategy (sometimes known as "first ruffle their feathers, then smooth them down").

How would this faux-adversarial dynamic come off between an established couple? (I can just imagine all the posts castigating Hino for being psychologically and emotionally abusive to her partner.)

Or is it a desire to move ahead to full-dress dom-sub play?

Personally, I'm tired of this relationship not developing at all. Sure, we already got some info of Hino's past, sometimes she gets flustered, but since some chapters till now we seem to get back to the beginnig: just teasing, some jokes, no background at all. I enjoy slow burns, a lot. But man, things have to be done right. If I want to read something that takes 7-8 volumes to have little development, I'll go to the het tag.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Very disappointing :) You think there will be more, but no.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

that really hits home

HanyouNee
Image Comments 14 Dec 19:07
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
69753217_p3

THEY'RE PRACTICALLY CANON NOW

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Just what is tapioca for them? Cus' here we have tapioca, but we don't drink it.

HanyouNee
Image Comments 19 Oct 13:17
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
Eet4pouu8aecnfu-orig

Junnana warms my heart!!!!!!

HanyouNee
Image Comments 06 Oct 20:17
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
Chuuu

Damnit, @BugDevil I thought the exact same thing!

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Hino-san.
You cheater.

Damn right, she cheated on Kogu. Lil bear don't deserve It.