Forum › Posts by transbikes

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

I appreciate that this is one of those rare futa doujins where the plot isn't basically "Holy fuck, dicks are AMAZING!" But on the other hand the presence of the dick is a bit baffling as there's no real reason for Rin to have one in the first place. You could do the exact same scene without it, and nobody would realize. So...really, why bother?

Why does futa get scrutinized so heavily compared to other kinks, geez. You barely ever see comments like this on basically any other tag, yet every futa doujin I click on will have at least a couple of people asking why it wasn't just 'regular yuri' or whatever.

It might be a bit shocking to people on here, but there are authors who like to draw futa - some prefer to draw it over vanilla yuri or het, some just like to draw it alongside their other works. So they do. it's literally that simple. They liked the idea of a futa story with Maki and Rin (not a yuri one or a genderbent one or anything like that) so they drew it.

And people saying "hurr the author only picked rin cuz she looks like a guy!" are really reaching hard for something to criticize. Not only has Bocha drawn vanilla MakiRin before (so it's obvious they're just a fan of the pairing in general), but there's plenty of futa Love Live doujins about basically every girl and pairing, yet as soon as it's the tomboy it's suddenly a grave sin? (lol who am I kidding, futa itself is a grave sin to a lot of the more fanatical yuri fans anyway)

Like, just stop. It's a kink. It's a pretty damn popular kink in ero doujins. There's likely no deeper meaning to any of this besides the author finding a futa ver. of this particular pairing hot.

Also sorry if this got a bit heated, it's just been bubbling up for a while since it seems there's the same damn comments and criticisms (or outright bashing) on every futa piece -_-

I wouldn't go so far as to say the author is getting hate for this. Rather its just a lazy, uninspired choice to slap a dick onto a character that is the least fem of the LL girls. It doesn't fit any kind of narrative, and certainly not a transgender one, reiterating that the author has no such intent and it is - as you say - just a fetish. However, unlike a decent amount of other fetishes, futanari can easily come across as harmful to the trans community. Futanari fetishizes, and at the same time, erases transgender people from representation in media. It turns the transwoman's body into a deviant desire, and acts to dehumanize real transgender people in the eyes of the media consumer.

So yes, when there are the number of trans people that use these forums, there is bound to be active discussion in these threads. To many trans people futanari is not just a harmless fetish to be hand waved and forgotten about as it can have a social effect on how people view them. That said, many of us are old and tired and accept that there is just not much media with transgender characters, so while futa isnt ideal, it can act as a makeshift outlet sometimes. So instead of being angry, I would just rather discuss/critique etc. Its more fun that way. And less exhausting.

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

oh shit- I was kind of expecting it, but what a lovely development ~

I'm interested to see how their relationships progress between the three of them. The overall vibe of this seems pretty positive so I'm hopeful it will end well :)

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

That was GREAT. This UR card pair is one of my favorites and I've always played out little scenario stories in my head about their cards as well and to see one of those stories actually put to ink was a blast. Thanks!!

transbikes
Wicked Girl discussion 08 Sep 17:26
joined Aug 24, 2015

You got into a relationship with a minor and you are complaining that this relationship is somehow too healthy for her so that she's lost her edge or some bs? That's real fucked up sensei.

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

The "you've inspired me to become a teacher too" melted my heart a bit. I'm still fairly uncomfortable with the large age gap but at least the author understands how meaningful that statement was to Kaoru-sensei as a teacher.

transbikes
Image Comments 28 Aug 01:42
joined Aug 24, 2015
Cpuquj-viaatr1b

Seduces, has sex, takes selfie: "It's joke!"

joined Aug 24, 2015

Huh, that took a weird turn to being cute in the end

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

Oh shit an adult life yuri that's well written and not less than 3 chapters... I'm so ready.

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

This was great, and yeah I definitely wouldn't mind trans girl honoka x everyone in succession from this author, they really know how to write realistic, endearing, and overall hot sex scenes.

I hate futanari as a concept, but this and Passionate Gaze are so GOOD and feel way more realistic than pretty much any other futanari work that I want to believe that this author just writes honoka as a trans girl. And hey, even the translators are batting for a trans girl honk interpretation ;)

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

Adult life and Polyamory ??? What a blessing. That was so pure and good, I feel rejuvenated and ready to take on anything ~

transbikes
What is rape? 07 Aug 02:35
joined Aug 24, 2015

Has anyone considered implementing a dubious consent tag? It's a seriously outdated label and in no way do I endorse the term b/c its basically the same as rape, but for those that get bothered by the use of a rape tag for non-traumatic scenarios it might be more implementable?

transbikes
Hanagui discussion 07 Aug 02:23
joined Aug 24, 2015

I wasnt really feeling this one until the kiss scene tbh. Her hand coming up through tsubomi's shirt to cup her face was just such a nice touch that I forgave any apathy I felt for the rest of the story.

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

Huh, no drama out of the male counterpart in the "triangle". What a surprising turn of events. I think Sugi might be one of the chillest guys in a love triangle manga I've read so far.

I would have liked too have seen one of their kisses, but overall what a lovely little romance <3

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

So... is Guge a girl or a guy or just a character that could be both/like it doesn't matter if they are of any gender? like Hanji from SNK is supposed to be?

I'm pretty certain Guge is just written as an effeminate guy. There is a panel of him on this page at a comic convention where he's crossdressing as a girl character but other than that he presents pretty masculine. But ofc I'm not trying to say any alternative gender headcanons aren't valid, b/c I'm always all about that.

transbikes
BiBi x Pink discussion 31 Jul 23:22
joined Aug 24, 2015

adult life love live doujins never seem to disappoint. Especially when they deal with Nico and the struggles of being in the idol business long term. I'm glad I was able to stumble across this one!

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

The window to a person's soul is through their butt. The more you know.

transbikes
Walk Wit Me discussion 22 Jun 10:21
joined Aug 24, 2015

Gosh that was great. Terrific translation job Yuri Project, thank you.

It seems this volume is a collection of stories with 2 chapters designated to "Walk Wit Me" so yes there is a continuation, which is exciting but also worrisome with the heavy foreshadowing of a double suicide.

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

I didnt thought it was that depressing. He's finally facing things up and by living on his own he's free to ask for help to his friends or profesionally.

By facing things on his own you mean spiraling further into destructive habits that reinforce his internatlization of how he was raped and coerced into sex while dressed as a woman by multiple different men? He tried opening up and his mom refused to acknowledge it. How do you think that's going to make him feel about getting help professionally when the one who should love him unconditionally "didn't want to be troubled by it."

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

I hope another doujin gets released after this one because yeah. Leaving on that note is awful. I know it's a fairly realistic development but Tamura deserves better than this :(

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

Seeing this pop up in the forums prompted me to read it again and gosh, what a perfect doujin. The flow in this is outstanding. The storytelling is incredibly smooth and is able to so nicely capture the distinct dichotomy of calmness and nervousness that exists on the night of the "first time" for a relationship that came from friendship first. The interactions are all very human and natural, its really just a wonderful doujin. I love this artist so much <3

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

Ahhh for so long I had these new chapters saved to read for when I was down or needed a pick me up and ohmygosh it was exactly what I needed. I love these two so much and I am just so happy now. That was way too sweet. Their relationship has such a great dynamic I would never get tired of reading it.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 2:50PM

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

I started off hate reading this but now I'm actually really pulling for Sato? It seems like she's taking some steps (babysteps I know, but still) towards realizing that her obsession for Shio isn't healthy and I just hope we get to see decent growth out of her. It would really make this worth reading.

transbikes
Always Human 07 Jun 02:58
joined Aug 24, 2015

Ok good! I couldn't find an existing thread when I initially searched. Idk, I just have really enjoyed what's out so far and figured others would too.

transbikes
joined Aug 24, 2015

Who'd have thought I'd have such a Feeling from snk even after all these years!

joined Aug 24, 2015

Lmao I'm glad to see that someone took advantage of that blatant nicomaki jealousy scene from the movie for a doujin plot.