Image Comments 01 Mar 07:21
joined Aug 10, 2015
Tumblr_nw25jcxeyx1tr89gio1_r2_1280

^ me too?<3 lol jk

But srsly, so cutttee!

Rakusa
rely on me discussion 29 Feb 10:54
joined Aug 10, 2015

Someone care to explain if, by any chance, you understood, please? I know my English is not the best, but I'm pretty sure I can understand anything that's written in English, as long as it makes sense.

Edit: I'm not complaining about someone working for free to bring translations, by the way. I understand it's not my place to complain, but this one hit me really hard.

No, don't worry - you're not the only one who didn't quite get it, i mean - i only can understand it pretty good, when the sentences at least make sense.I was just through and through confused.

But i guess it will be fixed soon?

Btw.

DANNNNNNG NOBODY WILL SAY U GUYS ARE DISGUSTING B'CUZ THEY ARE ALL GAY AS HELL, SO THEY WOULD CHERISH IT YO.
YOU LITTLE GAY HORSE U.

Rakusa
Lily Love discussion 29 Feb 10:45
joined Aug 10, 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) heh.
Eheheheheh.
HEHE.
cough

Well dang,

SHE WANTS THE GG.
And the B.

joined Aug 10, 2015

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

And for me I admire you. Really, you're amazing I'm your fan.

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.
Sure, gimme one of da cuties! •q•
If you find some cute Girls, then i'd be more than willing to take 'em x3

But pizza will do too.#SingleLikeApringle

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aye Aye Captain! ( btw I can't tell how much my heart fluttered when you said my name.)

I feel like this turns into an romantic-friendship-comedy :D
Oh my, ya makin' me blush~ yada~
huuuuugs Good thing you're so motivated, m8 >:)

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

OH MHMH DAT'S MY JAM, THAT'S SUM GOOD SHITBb RUGHT THEEEreeee
I woo it.
Amen.

joined Aug 10, 2015

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Aug 10, 2015

joined Aug 10, 2015

joined Aug 10, 2015

tfw Cirno will never like you a lot

why live

Wow, why so optimistic?

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

oh man those almost completely uncensored vaginas

that sex

THAT PAGE 13 wowzers

You just said wowzers.
I LOVE YOU, MARRY ME PEPPER.

Rakusa
Image Comments 28 Feb 02:30
joined Aug 10, 2015
Tumblr_nsqz6onu291qb8lrwo1_r1_1280

^ ur so badass senpai

Rakusa
Magan&Danai discussion 27 Feb 17:52
joined Aug 10, 2015

^ to readers who haven't known yet: Yes the story is about the author and her significant other.
While you might see the comic as light-hearted and/or amusing, the author herself is a sweet girl irl, sensitive and seems like she cries on spur of moment quite a lot (e.g when she woke up in the middle of the night, looked at her partner sleeping face and cried . . = c = ) She mostly chose the witty part, and of course add some spices before putting them in the comic, as I see
yeah I follow their weibo and I gather as much

And the author is the Darling (tiny cute girl), I guess right?

Huh? I think the author is the tall cute girl :D i mean, if she cries a lot, - then it'd fit her more...

joined Aug 10, 2015

Kyouko, Sayaka - and Food? What a win, count me in.

Where's the pizza though? Pizza's life, yo.

joined Aug 10, 2015

joined Aug 10, 2015

OMFG THIS WAS AWESOME! WHAT A GENIUS XD

Rakusa
I Hope So discussion 27 Feb 03:12
joined Aug 10, 2015

So, the whole class is shipping those two as well, uh ? As expected of nanofate. :3

Of course, even the president ships 'em x3

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

<3

joined Aug 10, 2015

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Nice to see this reference here.Also,
THOSE THIGHS!!!

joined Aug 10, 2015

I just started this series a few days ago, and i absolutely love it.Great story, great yuri, great characters (i especially love Satou Rei) i'm now at season 2 at the end, and there's still 2 things that are bothering me.First, that pairings that i shipped were immediately destroyed! 'Cuz they found another love or so.Second, that it goes TOO slowly with Sachiko and Yumi - aren't they the main pairing? So why is it processing so slowly? It feels like that they just spend a bit of time together, and then it's immediately switched to the other characters and their problems.ANNOYING! But still, i have to finish it.But i honestly hope that it isn't dropped though? I haven't informed myself yet, but i just know that it has 4 seasons - maybe that's why i haven't heard of this yet, because it's canceled...hopefully not, but still - a lovely series.

Rakusa
Image Comments 26 Feb 07:41
joined Aug 10, 2015
Lantern

O.M.G SO KAWAII DESU YOOOO~
LOOK AT DAT DOG, NOW LOOK AT DAT WIFUS!! 'S cutesie<33

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

HAHAHA thx for the Kuma arashi reference xD

Rakusa
Image Comments 25 Feb 07:43
joined Aug 10, 2015