Forum › Posts by Blackkitty

Blackkitty
Where you from?~ 26 Mar 16:37
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Podgorica, Montenegro.
Also, I accidentally found this thread to see if I'm the only Balkaner. Glad to see a Serb, 3 Greeks if I remember correctly? and a Bulgarian. And yeah, not to forget that guy who is a US citizen, put used to live in Canada, Croatia, B&H and Serbia earlier in life, too. xD

Another Bulgarian here.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

If we were on the same place I would've kissed you on one cheek and than in the other cheek and then back on the first cheek.
I'm very Balkan.

... so I'm nort very "Balkanlike" because I tend not to kiss people much on the cheeks :D

and i'm sorry, I would have been able to help you in your search :)

some music ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlmiJek_hi8

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

meow

Anyway, spring is finally back to strike against the shield of winter! yeey

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 11:05AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Beautiful and quite fragrant, and toxic to cats!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy New Year, everyone! ^_^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

https://youtu.be/tHokDVQybuA
Stagnant or not, I still can post some music ^_^ yeey Detective Conan

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Merry Christmas to all! May your holidays be full of warmth and cheer! ^_^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It’s been so long since the last time someone posted in here.. and let me apologize in advance for the gloomy post I’m going to leave... I’m usually on the positive side but..
It’s just that a coworker that l’ve been working with for a while had been diagnosed with cancer when she was supposed to undergo a surgical treatment for something way less life threatening and no one knows what’s going to happen next.. and it brakes my heart because she’s always been kind and energetic, someone young at soul..
so I felt like shouting with all of my voice when I’m a rather quiet being.. so l’ve decided to share with the Internet... letting instead my feelings float into the virtual space...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

What about your tag number, there's usually a four digit number to go along with it. I want to be friends.

Oh, I’m sorry SF I’ve forgotten about the number, I’m still not really used to it. xD”
Black_Kitty / #5221
I don’t talk much, but I can listen to my cafe buddies hehe ^^

Welcome to our very quiet Cafe Naguya

last edited at May 28, 2018 2:37PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hi there SF
I do have one... to keep in touch with the few Dynasty friend I have. Discord seems quite popular around xD
Im not very talkative though. ^^”
The name I use there is Black_Kitty. Is that what you are asking for?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Currently watching Killing Eve and it’s worth the time imo. As for Lucifer.. so no more seasons....

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

meow!

Hi there you feline sista of mine! :)
So did you enjoy your holidays? I’m sorry I haven’t written sooner... but better later than never... so what have you been up to?
And talking about age... now I’ve turned XX today xD and none your sista is almost a decade older than you (=^・ω・^=) I guess it can’t be helped xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy Holidays to everyone who celebrates! Hope you all have a great time with your families and loved ones!

Neko
Welcome back! I missed you! :)
You.. look energetic and lively! Actually, at first, I thought Anon is back because I noticed the emotions xD

Soo you are already 18, and you passed some of your auditions ? Lol, and you are currently preparing for your finals?
Please, use the holidays to have some rest and catch up with your friend :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ Thank you! :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don’t know about the thread, but I hope that winter won’t last any longer... and spring must strike again against the shield of winter.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

https://youtu.be/OGZ6CWKP3g0

Some tunes from “Lucifer” because I’m currently watching the series, I guess.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Rest In Peace, Ssamba.. and thank you! I was touched by your work!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon

The cute and clumsy giant!

xD hah...

I hope the burn isn't too serious.

Thank you, it’s not.. I took measures.. it happens from time to time... xD so I’m prepared for immediate action xD

But here, have a belated hug (っ⌒‿⌒)っ

Heh, am I not late myself.. to receive it.. >_>

And I hope everyone has an enjoyable and sunny day :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Well, I made pancakes for breakfast today.. afterwards, I got some positive feedback, but I wonder if it’s related to the fact that I burned myself in the process xD

Anyway, as it turns out, today is “National Hug Day” .. >_> so you still have the time to steal a hug xD ...
Choco, come here! hugs ! I’m glad to see you around ^^ I missed your posts in here!
Actually, here are hugs for everyone!

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 2:30PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon

How come you're always so kind, when you should call me names and look down on me instead? (╯•ω•╰)

oh.. am I? what.. why? and how comes that you are so negative towards yourself when I can sense something so positive in you... it rests a mystery to me. but thechnically, being a giant irl, I will always look at you from above xD

I slept quite good, thanks. I wasn't really hurt so it didn't affect my sleep at all. 3 small bruises are the only reminders, so all's good! ^^

^_^

What was the issue? The subject itself or the language barrier?

a little or more of the two.. kinda makes me feel so stupid all the time but it serves me right.. ^^

That's the one good thing that age brings, right? Not just regarding exams but life in general. Your perspective changes and things usually seem less dramatic.

yeah, which is great because I usually try to avoid drama..

Divine intervention? … or that he was a stalker...? ^^

yeah.. a stalker.. too bad his last victim had attended some self-defence classes and got his wrist broken... but the devine intervention presented to him a single slighly clumsy lady who happened to need a ride home.. at least now the poor guy has something to do while healing... xD...

sadly my imagination is more humble, what I meant was that in a split second, on seeing what happend to you, he made the decision to do something instead of just passing by... so it can't be a coincidence.. as boring as that xD

Yeah, you're right! I'm a total oddball! That classifies as special, right...? (;ↀ⌓ↀ)

I wonder if I meant it that way.. xD

… (ó.ò) … wanna talk about it...?
If you don't wanna do it here, just write me a mail and I'll definitely reply this time! I promise!

it's so much easier to listen to others, really... when I have to talk about myself - a different story. but I guess I could tell you, but do you want to listen about my anxieties... and I prefer spamming you with kittens xD

And I wasn't even around to wish you good luck...

Damn me! Here: 凸(⊙▂⊙✖ ) I totally deserve this!

hey, stop that! :)

How about some Sheena Ringo then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBhhXYoYWM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxBHhMc7oI

Or her band called Tokyo Jihen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKwzRAdY7w
A good friend recommended her to me a few years back. And he has great taste, so the love should be spread ;)

I didn't know her.. I'm not familiar with Asian pop.. I come from another planet sometimes.. but I'm lucky to know you! ^_^ thank you! powerful and sexy, and she has style!
no wonder..knowing you.. birds of a feather flock together ^^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon
Hey! Don’t be sorry for anything! For one, I believe you do your best to be present as much as possible and I appreciate it!^^
Actually, how did you sleep after your small accident?

As for the exams.. well, I wonder how much important they are in reality... but I did what I could. Plus being..hmm.. older xD helps me to look at exams form another angle..
and thank you for the music!

^ My vague memories tell me that last year you asked if someone here is from Brazil...but I forget about anniversaries sometimes..so xD

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 7:59AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ thank you! :) I’ve read all of the translated chapters - it’s a cute story ^^ I like the friend of the mc the most, her and her devotion to the club xd

Also, my exam didn’t go quite well, just as expected.. xD”

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 5:40PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon
Thank goodness you are all right! You’ve been too adventurous out there..and you sound so wise most of the time.. I keep my fingers crossed for the poor guy! but it wasn’t a coincidence that he stopped to help you out :)

But it's never pointless to let someone know that you care!

But you do it more eloquently! ^^
And it was you who said yesterday that you are special.. so it’s only logical to be difficult for people to forget about you ;) heh

And I'm really proud of you being in France right now!!! You did it!!! Atta girl! °(^▿^)/°

You are nice! Thank you! :) but I don’t think I’m doing so well though.. I should talk about it probably later because I have to get up early tomorrow...

And thank you for the songs! ^_^ I listened to them, that’s what I need.. if you could take out some more out of your hat would be great heh.. I have one more exam after tomorrow.. though I have no expectations whatsoever..

Sweet dreams everyone! :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Ashleigh

Also if it isn't too much to ask, do y'all mind calling me Ashleigh instead of my username?

But.. but I got used to calling you Mistress >_>