Forum › Posts by Shinoo

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

How unusual Takemiya Jin breaking my heart sarcasm xD
I love it though, I am guilty of charge.

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Lovely <3

Shinoo
Marriage discussion 26 May 15:16
joined Oct 25, 2014

Only in Shibuya and I think they even have to pay more than straight couples.

I know, but hey, better focus on the good points right? I think its really cool that after all these years and taking in account how rigid they are with their culture and stuff, that legal gay marrige is not and ideal but something that is being worked on. Its a step on the right direction.

But yeah, I haven't worded it right in my first comment :P details always scape me, my bad xD

Shinoo
Marriage discussion 26 May 13:33
joined Oct 25, 2014

Cute~Negitoro is the OTP of my OTPs so whenever I see a doujin of them I am ecstatic
@KAIDO yeah I got the toeto thingy too! :3

I would also like to have a moment and be truly happy that just recently gay marrige is legal in Japan ^^
So lol maybe they will accept that form Miku xD

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Nagisa and Mami made it for me XD LOL

Shinoo
BxLxUxE discussion 15 Mar 00:52
joined Oct 25, 2014

I like this pairing so much hnnng soo cute~~!

Shinoo
True True discussion 13 Mar 21:12
joined Oct 25, 2014

awww the fluff. So much cuteness, totally loved it <3

joined Oct 25, 2014

The thing is despite what we would like we all have this bit of darkness inside of us. This piece that causes us to do things we regret and hate afterwards. It is there and to try ignore it only leads it gaining more control. This is why I enjoy Ruki and Sachi as a couple. Sachi admitted to be cruel and having hurt Ruki, but she didn't want to hide it and hurt her further. At that moment she was asking Ruki if she could love this cruel version of her, wanting her to know that she could be like this and if she could still love her despite it.

Point taken. It surely takes a lot of courage and strength to show someone your worst sides. And if they still love you despite that, it certainly is beautiful This might be what this manga is trying to achieve. However, I don't see Sacchi regretting it and she doesn't hate that she hurt Ruki, she rather enjoys it I'd say. And that's where the story gets nasty for me. Sacchi doesn't take responsibility for her previous actions, but this doesn't seem so important to Ruki. That's what I can't understand. To me it looks like Sacchi sweet-talked Ruki into something she didn't want before. (Ruki wanted to break up) Hell, that's realistic, but not healthy. if you're in love you do stupid things and everything to be with someone, but there comes a time, when you need to rely on your partner. I got the impression, that Ruki became a toy.
There are so many things in that story that put me of. Partly I love this, because it's dark and different and partly I don't like it at all, lol.^^

Saying that she enjoys it is stretching it for me.
I will take the long way but i have a point, promise xD I remember that part that Remi was talking with Sacchi after she met her ex and chatted like nothing and he looked decent and all.. Remi told Sacchi, that even if she resented him for what he did to her, he would probably in the future be a loving father and caring husband and him cheating on her a mistake or something he did in his youth.

I think the premise of the story is to show this highly flawed young adults make a mess in the way of growing and molding thenselves.
I think in a way Sacchi feels that way about it. She ended a terrible relationship and entered in another one, in which she wasn't herself, cared but didn't love and she wasn't getting what she needed. A relationship with no future that was already hurting Ruki. and would have ended with them breaking up anyway. I believe thats why she is not sorry about it.

The sweet talk part, i guess if Ruki wanted to end things before Sacchan was able to get a grip of what she wanted she would have acepted it and moved on easily. The thing is, she now wants to be that person.
I think that, more than an experience and growing that would help her for her next relationship she wants to try and start anew again with Ruki. If she can accept this version of her. And I think she owns Ruki the chance of making her happy.

yep what i like of this is that characters are more complex than typica shoujo and yuri
And all the debate it stirs lol

joined Oct 25, 2014

wow the discussion here is lively as always.

For my part I am really happy with this chapter, they at least are going somewhere now.

All that trip on the car was a big analogy to what was their relationship. Ruki on the wheel leading them with honest feelings and wishes, but in the end getting them lost in the middle of nowhere while Sacchi continued her role of submissive girl.

Thats why, when she hears Sacchi tell her to stop, to go back..she feels like she is talking about them and thus starts to cry. Because she honsetly loves her, but she fails to give Sacchi the 'protection' or cool partner she thinks Sacchi needs. + not to mention the cheating, but even if it hurt her i think the worst part was with herself, again for not meeting their expectations (hers as not being a good lover for Sacchi even when trying hard and I guess her idea of Sacchi's)

The thing is. their relationship shifts the moment Sacchi takes the wheel, Metaphorically speaking. Is that the moment when we finally see Sacchi take a step for herself after figuring out not only herself but also what she wants for herslef. She takes the lead and drives them to their destination.

I mean yeah, it was awful for her to cheat, and i am not excusing her for that. But lets all be honest until this chapter Sacchi really wasn't into their relationshp. She was the hetero playing les because of idk going with the flow, loneliness, having someone loving her after her terrible relationship, etc.

But thanks to all that ordeal she came in terms with heself, she realized she didn't need to be protected that she was strong. In short, what Ruki was struggling so hard to give her wasn't what she needed... and after seeing her broke in tears, lost and vulnerable, -"such a good girl"- she decided that she wanted to be the one to protect her.

Yeah, her way to put things clear between them came out a bit harsh, but it was clear. I am one to think that after the bomb explodes, thats it, it can't hurt anyone anymore, you take the blow and move on. So, she said it bluntly, clear all in the open and then offered Ruki to if you want, "start again"

And I don't think less of Ruki for accepting, I think the greatest love is the one that can honestly forgive.

And that little part with Sacchi talking with her sister about bringing a gf. That settled it for me. They are on the same frequency now, on a new clean page and with both partners committed.

joined Oct 25, 2014

We need so much more of this~~
Glorious

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 3:22PM

joined Oct 25, 2014

This couple is so cute. I always said that before the second season when they decided to sell the most popular ships, UmixEri gave me the vibes more than NozoxEri - not that I really mind since I love all the ships xD -
But oh well, so good to see this <3

Merry Christmas!

joined Oct 25, 2014

The story is short and cute, nothing i can complain there.
But I am the only one slightly perturbed by Maki's vacant stare during the whole thing? idk just a thought.

joined Oct 25, 2014

You don't simply ignore a vampire tag.
Being that said, my a pair of vampire lesbian couple in the end of the world? I don't know where this will go but I'm sooo in xD
Btw, I am in love with the drawing style in this one, such a beatiful bacgrounds, so detaled. Just loved it.

joined Oct 25, 2014

^Not to metion that this one felt kind of NTR-ish to me. Even if there is no strory and we are all kind of used to Ui having this little creepy-passive-psycho siscom... hm really not feeling this one.

Shinoo
Game discussion 07 Nov 12:14
joined Oct 25, 2014

God bless Takemiya, my, this made so happy, it was really cute and loved all the kisses and stuff. I am sucker of cute, fluffy, lovely yuri, and when you add to the mix one of my favourites mangakas its just pure bliss.

joined Oct 25, 2014

Aww this was adorable, nice read before starting my day~~ Yri+plot+fluffy=Win

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

I think it's amazing how Sekihara Umina was able to make Rin/Hanayo have sex in such an innocent and pure way that really worked for their characters. I've always wondered how a RinPana smut would work and I could never see it in my head. Also, FINALLY a doujin from Sekihara Umina where BOTH girls get some action. It's always something that bothered me about her stuff.

This was a great, fluffy read.

^My thoughts exactly.
I finally could fully enjoy her work!

Shinoo
Rin Rin discussion 29 Oct 13:37
joined Oct 25, 2014

My I loved this~ I really hope there is more~! reading lighter stories from her is always refreshing (and cute i love the fluff)

joined Oct 25, 2014

I always enjoy unusual pairings~ and art here is just too cute and beautiful~ It's difficult to not get dragged in.

Shinoo
My Beloved discussion 25 Oct 02:52
joined Oct 25, 2014

You can't simply spell "Takemiya Jin" without angst and bittersweet slice of life.
And knowing her things won't start getting better from here. Damn. I really like Nana with Satomi. But my gut is telling me that they will get somehow together and then BAM old feelings strike back and screw everything for everyone.
We will have to wait and see. Also the day Takemiya-sensei writes something remotely fluffy it will be the end of me lol