Forum › Posts by TheFeels

TheFeels
Your Fault discussion 12 Sep 00:05
joined Jun 17, 2014

Ohh i actually liked this. The art style rally got me, and i liked how seemingly sinister the senpai was (though she may have just been stalkerish...takling her prey). though, imo i would classify this as cheating.

side note, cant help but wonder why many people dislike it. Perhaps a few of you guys had your share of "unnrequited love" and never confessing (where it was possible your crush liked you back but to scared to say it too)...idk

Is there another chapter/sequal to this?

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 12:14AM

TheFeels
Happy End discussion 11 Sep 23:50
joined Jun 17, 2014

well did say it was the happy end, even the manga is CALLED happy end. and obv a happy end would be everyone gets what they want, including poor hated sakaki-kun ;)

btw when you keep reading "happy end happy end" all over am i the only one that it makes me think of a massage parlor's "happy ending" ? LOL >.>;

Nah you're not the only one lol.
I know, everytime i hear the words happy end/ending together, usually massages the first thing that comes to mind lol.
though i know it usually isnt in other text.
I think i remeber watching a commercial/or show? about a massage lady, chasing this guy to give a happy ending (guy thought it was sexual and ran away, but turned out she wanteed to give an eggroll lol.)
ah wait i think that was robot chicken. lol still funny, tho messed up XD

last edited at Sep 11, 2014 11:51PM

TheFeels
Happy End discussion 09 Sep 11:11
joined Jun 17, 2014

This was a nope in my taste :/

TheFeels
joined Jun 17, 2014

"shall i crush her"... more like you'll be crushed, oh gawd.
What i really want to see is when she's going against #1 Kasumi. bet sh!t's gonna go down lol. yes!
& lazy or not its still all pretty hilarious imo.

last edited at Aug 29, 2014 2:58PM

TheFeels
Citrus discussion 17 Jun 04:04
joined Jun 17, 2014

Mei: "For sisters... This is just normal right?"
she just wants it from yuzu X3