Forum › Posts by weboshi

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Cute story, but I really want the artist to draw something like the nico butcher story, the art was way too cute in that one. This art style isn't bad, I think people are thrown off by the more pronounced noses or something.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Sweet story, there needs to be more doujin like this where it explores relationships in the future.

Also did Nico win that event? You can kinda see her twin tails on the tv in the background.

edit: nvm I just re-read and nico mentions she's not an idol anymore which means she must have lost.

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 3:48AM

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Thought the art looked very familiar, tis the author of Denkigai.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Wow so simple but it made me really happy, needs a moe up the butt tag haha.

weboshi
Clover discussion 20 Jul 01:11
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I just realize that all the ch in Clover are related by the sisters but in different time line. ( or is it just me )

No you are right, the chapters start from the youngest of the 4, going from Uzuki, Midori, Fuuka and, Ichige. But each story takes place when they are in High school, so the timeline was moving backward instead of forward.

Thanks for typing that out. I didn't even realize they were sisters until I read that first page for the last chapter, then I went back and tried to match em up and got all confused.

The last pic of the extra chapter shows that the 4 of them still live together and they grow much older than in their own main chapter. So is the mean that the oldest sister Ichige's still not married the guy that she wanted? So she keeps living next to Kazuyo like she wished? The end of ch 4 kept me wordering.

I would think that's the case, since the "forever and ever" drifts onto the top panel from last page; then it transitions into a shot of them looking at each other in front of the same houses.

last edited at Jul 20, 2014 1:28AM

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

YAY finally! It was stressful waiting to see whether she would be okay with them.

last edited at Jul 19, 2014 2:02AM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Yeah that comment made me go back and look but there's nothing implied. It'd make sense though.

weboshi
Secret Love discussion 11 Jun 23:49
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I'll love whoever tells me how the fifth chapter is connected to the rest. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.. or is it called Secret Love because it's separate from all the rest?