Forum › Posts by selene5deum

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

mmm it's not too bad of an ending, if you assume the author probably wanted it to be more about Makino opening up and less about a fully realized romantic relationship with Makoto. Still, it feels like this much could've fit in a single oneshot

selene5deum
Beloved L discussion 16 Feb 03:10
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wei is still holding back huh ... but I guess we'll find out how she truly feels as soon as she'll have to decide whether to take that offer or not.

selene5deum
Magnet discussion 15 Feb 10:34
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

World's End Dancehall is non-romantic? Is it not just really sad and angsty?

Anyway, don't forget Ladies First. And to my delightful discovery, a pretty recent new song: Let's Be Honest.

woah, Luka's rapping might be the funniest thing I've heard all week. Thank you for sharing your discovery

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, am I right?

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

wait that's it?? Still cute I guess

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

the complete lack of correlation between the premises and the conclusion of these 4 pages is without any doubt the funniest shit in the whole universe

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

damn the art improved hella

I would've never thought it was them if I hadn't read the 'sequel' tag! That's some quality character development right there

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

The idea of Nanoha falling into so much despair over Vivio's kidnapping without anyone to stand by her aside and console her that she falls into the same abyss of insanity that Presea did is terrifying.

agreed. This is a very powerful doujin

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

aw geez what's with these ginormous buld-ups followed by one-chapter resolutions? I get it, it's more fun to create conflict than to resolve it, but most of the time it just feels rushed. Let's hope for the best in this case

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

So are bears going to become part of yuri symbolism like flowers? 'cause I'd be down with that

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

How sweet T.T

selene5deum
You're... discussion 09 Feb 03:45
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

What is this new form of sex? So lewd.

Kabedon is the new hands-holding, it would seem not that I'm complaining

selene5deum
Image Comments 08 Feb 09:43
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014
Dvha61ivmaagjqd-orig

I'm so happy to see DDLC here! These two deserve major mutual love and support

selene5deum
Image Comments 08 Feb 09:41
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014
Dvha7csvmaa8ixt-orig

@BlueBerry I wouldn't say strong hints, really, but despite their huge differences and a certain someone Natsuki shows some concern about Yuri's well being which is more than can be said for some charachters and seems to genuinely like her. Yuri is a bit more hard to read in this regard tho

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

HAH! I certainly hope all of this ludicrous pantomime results in Hishikawa finally getting her priorities straight and realizing Komaki's worth and value as a person to love rather than as a goal to achieve! I'm all fired up over this series for some reason, it seems

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

this feels rather 'sharp', I wonder how low Hishikawa will get and if she'll ever develop in a healthier way... I'm intrigued

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

aaaah~ aren't embarrassed girls just the best???

selene5deum
Image Comments 05 Feb 14:29
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014
59816953_p0

how could I have not considered them together sooner! This is adorable

selene5deum
Image Comments 05 Feb 10:43
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014
Dr9si97uiautiix-orig

and so the circle is closed https://dynasty-scans.com/images/7210

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I thought this was going to be like so many other student/teacher stories, but it feels like the author squeezed the best out of every element of this kind of storyline and made it so enjoyable! I sure do hope there'll ever me more

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

oh well, at least that'll make Hana look forward to kicking the sh*t out of her in the tournament

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I genuinely felt a pang of affection when Mishio admitted to lying to earn a shred of Ena's sympathy. Sure, lying is bad, but this instance felt naive and somewhat endearing ... I really liked that part (and the part where MC doesn't just stand around wasting time as she realizes she may have made a mistake).

selene5deum
Beloved L discussion 02 Feb 13:17
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Lightheartedness? In my beloved.? It's more likely than you think

Well, she poisoned herself with strawberries and will now die a gruesome death in the next Extra.

hey, at least death by strawberry sounds more fun than abandonent issues and involuntary emotional manipulation!

selene5deum
Beloved L discussion 02 Feb 03:33
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Lightheartedness? In my beloved.? It's more likely than you think

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

"Write 'being loved by my family'" think my heart just broke.

That said, I would have liked to see how the characters get to know and love each other, it felt a bit lacking in that department