Forum › Posts by obssesednuker

joined Feb 11, 2014

It took me a moment to realize that Mio hadn’t gebderbent and was still an otouto.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

I mean, apparently they became part of the same dance group. So off-camera orgy, maybe...

joined Feb 11, 2014

I bet it’s a love dedocehadron. Shima’s crushing on her little sis, whose crushing on Mai’s little sis, whose crushing on Mai, whose crushing on Shima.

Loads of material for Mom, regardless.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Woah... one of the daughters has dreads. I think this is only like... maybe the second or third anime/manga character I've ever seen with dreads. By anime/manga standards, it's a RARE hair style.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

So she’s either seriously Chuuni or actually an alien and the evidence is apparently tilting a bit towards the latter? Neato...

Lots of forehead touching

Well, at least it isn’t... dramatic gasp handholding!

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 2:55PM

obssesednuker
Foot Crotch discussion 15 Aug 21:46
joined Feb 11, 2014

The titles an attention grabber, I’ll say that much.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I need the Sciences Babies and the defeat of Demon lord.

Technically, it's magic babies in this case. /pedantry

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 2:13PM

obssesednuker
Prayer discussion 23 Jul 22:12
joined Feb 11, 2014

Shrine maiden ? Communism ?

Shrine Maiden, sure. But why Communism?

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

I love the moe blob aspect but they look much younger like this.

I know, right? I kept looking between the "adult life" tag and art in confusion because of that!

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Me: Daaa'aaaw, this is so swe-
turns to page 22
insta-triggered
EYES ON THE ROAD, NICO!

last edited at Jul 23, 2019 12:38PM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

The term "dating" has so many muddled definitions that you probably will not get a same straight answer on what it means from every person who define it.

The today's "modern dating" is a mess in general, imo. Try courting instead for dating. Only engage in sexual activities in a real, committed, serious monogamous relationship.

how did an english noble from 1465 get access to dynasty scans' comment section

Time travel obviously.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Based Mugi, as usual.

joined Feb 11, 2014

Screw you Nozomi, I can make fun of Dr Pepper all I want!
What do you mean “that’s elicchi’s job”?

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Dammit Renko, buy a clock.

last edited at May 31, 2019 3:03PM

obssesednuker
F.U.S.S.A discussion 28 May 00:29
joined Feb 11, 2014

As far as I know they are usually a kinda touchy subject. Aside from being particularly unnecessary after so many years, apparently there is a bad reputation surrounding the personnel. Seems there's a stigma surrounding the presence of American soldiers in the areas around, but off, base, especially with regard to comparatively boorish behavior, and even more significant or violent crime not commonly seen on Japanese soil.

Or I don't know what I'm talking about and someone will come and correct me in short order.

Not necessarily correcting you, but having bases in the area has more value than just keeping those pesky Japanese in line (sarcasm). We have a lot of enemies in the region between NK and China, so having a presence there helps us support our allies, and our national interests.

Yeah, pretty much. If your an American strategist, bases in Japan can assist in power projection and ease the logistics of deploying into flashpoints in Korea and the West Pacific. From a Japanese strategist's perspective, the benefits are a bit more equivocal: on the one hand the presence of American bases essentially guarantees America will back you up when it comes to conflicts with rivals, if for no other reason then Chinese or North Korean attacks would be directly threatening American military personnel*, and this passing of security does mean Japan does not have to spend as much on armaments as it might otherwise. On the other hand, it does mean that if the US gets involved in a conflict with one of those countries over something that Japan otherwise has no stake in, then Japan's going to be in the firing line regardless of how it feels about the conflict because those powers have a vested interest in smashing those bases so as to reduce American ability to project military power against them.

Beyond the above strategic analysis, of course, there are the much more subjective views about American foreign policy. But whether American foreign policy is "desirable" or not is technically separate from those bases usefulness under current American foreign policy.

*One can see this theory in a similar manner during the Cold War with the West Berlin garrison and more recently with the American deployment of a brigade to the Baltic States: there is little likelihood that such small and strategically exposed forward forces could manage to be more then a speed bump, at best, against a serious Russian invasion. But then their job isn't to hold the line but to ensure that the US has a stake in the conflict via the mass spilling of blood of it's own soldiers. Obviously, the US bases in Japan aren't quite THAT vulnerable (the most we can expect are heavy air and missile strikes rather then them getting overrun by enemy ground troops) but the principle otherwise remains the same.

last edited at May 28, 2019 12:37AM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haha! They both have brothers who are acting as wingmen!

joined Feb 11, 2014

What prevents it from being comedy AND yuri?

The fact that nobody is going to hook up.

Ah, so you possess a more rigorous and narrowly defined of what constitutes yuri then I do. I can respect that, even if I don't necessarily agree with it.

Sakura-mama best-worst girl

Best girl. Worst mama.

last edited at May 19, 2019 5:38PM

joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks great, hope there will be explicit Yuri and not just comedy.

What prevents it from being comedy AND yuri?

last edited at May 16, 2019 2:35PM

obssesednuker
VAMPEERZ discussion 15 May 20:55
joined Feb 11, 2014

to the immortal thing. Doesn't she just say that sucking blood is for not aging? She doesn't say anything about dieing from stopping to drink blood. She says vamps can fundamentally not die. So I just took it as her body will start to age if she doesn't drink blood anymore, she'll get older, but she still will not be able to die.

It's speculation, but maybe the desire to do so would be too overwhelming for her to resist or something?

joined Feb 11, 2014

Delinquent waifus >>> Diligent waifis

What about a delinquent waifus with a diligent waifu?

obssesednuker
Salad Bowl discussion 25 Apr 15:42
joined Feb 11, 2014

Seems like the setting is Great Depression-era Western/Central Europe? I hope that means they get to beat up some Nazis.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ever since WATATEN episode 9 I've been a supporter of HinaNoa but the tragedy is that Hinata is Mya-nee sexual just like this doujin ;-;

I disagree! There are signs that Hinata reciprocates Noa's feelings, even if she isn't aware of it...

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

That’s it?! Aaaaaaw... :(

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

So do they have to actually be born for the science babies tag to apply?

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

"fbi open up"

Always remember to read this manga on icognito mode.