Forum › Posts by Neko chan

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hey guys! Watching Kobayashi san chi no maid Dragon and in such a happy mood nyah =//w//=~ Don't forget its mothers day tomorrow, make sure to give your mama's plenty of love >w< !

last edited at Mar 25, 2017 11:20AM

joined Jan 19, 2014

:stumbles into thread:

So, I've watched 2 recent anime series that essentially are different sides of the same coin (when you get down to it): Prison School Season 1 and now Scum's Wish (which is still on its 1st Season run). I never thought I would like either of these shows based on what they were purported to be about. Most modern anime I find to be pedantic, boring, repetitive and and way too cute for my tastes. Gimme "blood-n-guts" sci-fi/mecha action (like Yamato 2199 did) that scratches that sweet spot and I'm good!

Prison School is a gross-out comedy (in a WTF am I watching way) about 5 perverted High School schlubs who get a royal beat down by psychotic "1984 Anti-Sex League"-style school girls at what used to be an All-Female boarding high school. It deals with sex (and how gross it can be when you think about it objectively) and the drive to have sex (which we've all been programmed for via our biology).

Scum's Wish is about a cast of characters revolving around a high school boy and girl all experiencing the highs/lows of what it means to love, be in love (specifically unrequited love for their first crushes) and the consequences (or lack thereof) in sex. Its both bittersweet and heart-warming in what seems to be nearly equal amounts. Its also imminently relatable for just about everyone who ever was a teenager and/or had a emotional/physical relationship with another human being that wasn't family.

What's funnier still (at least to me) is that both of these series would probably have been hentai in the past because they both mine the same sort of vein. Both Prison School and Scum's Wish manage to get right to that edge that of what can be shown: there is no real nudity, let alone sexual imagery like in a hentai. They're adult themed without BEING adult.

I'm hoping Scum's Wish doesn't do a Bad End, cause, well, that just hits a little too close to home.

TL;DR - You can really can teach an old (fan) new tricks! I'm patiently awaiting hentai doujin of Scum's Wish (you know someone is gonna do it cause Rule 34!)

All I can say is i feel ya :D I love both these anime a loooooot , and scums wish is giving ti much wonderful fan service between echan and mc, what more can i ask for ;w;

joined Jan 19, 2014

I MISSED YOU SO FUCKIN MUCH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! THIS CAFE WAS AS GOOD AS DEAD WITHOUT YOU!

ahah well you know, i was here and there XD busy with a lot of stuff but I missed you too ;-; its been so freakin loonnng TTATT

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 9:01PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Guess I'll drop my songs of the moment :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HlJhPOTX8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsKcwGMf_A

Oui Oui Oui! These songs are sick....oh also...hey guys its been a while...tehe >wO

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

s...so Cute Q//A/Q nyaaaaahhh

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko revives from the dead!! ~(⊕⌢⊕)~ So sad i haven't been able to read like anything for a month and just work and work TT//-//TT last night was our last performance and i think we all did pretty well I hope :0 But the stresses are not over yet since i have a piano duet to perform, a sixtuplet opera piece to sing, a solo to learn and to finish learning my Chopin prelude Q/_/Q so yah, lots of fun....

You seem to have a lot on your table there Neko! Maybe I could calm you down with a nice deep house song ?

You always know how to cheer me up SF :D =w= and calm me down lololol

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko revives from the dead!! ~(⊕⌢⊕)~ So sad i haven't been able to read like anything for a month and just work and work TT//-//TT last night was our last performance and i think we all did pretty well I hope :0 But the stresses are not over yet since i have a piano duet to perform, a sixtuplet opera piece to sing, a solo to learn and to finish learning my Chopin prelude Q/_/Q so yah, lots of fun....Anyways hows you peps! Hows Anon? ;3 you amazing admin you <3

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nyaaaaaaaahhhhhn Is back! >:3 well not really coz it's been a bit busy since MY FREAKING BEST FRIEND CAME FROM RUSSIA!!!!! XDDD so now I'm just spending joyful days with this betch and enjoying life, though I'm currently at school doing drama right now lol~ =3=

joined Jan 19, 2014

^ No! Not "now"!!! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
I'm still in the middle of binge watching Orphan Black... (and catching up with How to get away with Murder, The 100 and The Walking Dead every week...)
But after
(◦’ںˉ◦)

Oohhh I need to start watching orphan black =~= is it good so far? ;3 also defiantly try OA after it's really good so far, and there is only one season thank god xD cuz I take ages to catch up ahah

joined Jan 19, 2014

Everyone who used Netflix go watch the OA NOW.

joined Jan 19, 2014

^ Hey there! (ஐ ^_^)ノ
Good to see you back! How are you doing?

better actually, my Holidays started yesterday and I went to see an amazing immersive theatre play called pitchfork Disney. It was absolutely stunning and there were only 4 people in the play, the et was also amazing, it was as if you were sitting in the room WITH them while they were acting, shows that you can do theatre pretty much anywhere and with a least amount of people, as long as you have amazing actors.

Everything else is better I guess, and im sorting things out in life so ill do my best! but my holidays started yesterday so thats awesome, best friend is now officially coming on the 17th!! Cant wait to see her T~T
How about you my dear Anon? ;3

joined Jan 19, 2014

°(^▿^)/° Congrats! That sounds awesome! You really must have a great singing voice... (๑°o°๑)

Yes she does

Kh =//w/= busted~ O3O

Don't worry, We'll be busted together. I recently took a photo of myself and saved it as a jpg so you lovely people could see what I look like in real life. I'm pretty young :D

So yeah, This is me

Q//_//Q I nearly fell of my bed, I had a feeling though XD

EDit: you look just like my husbando Jeff the killer ur ;3 smexy

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 7:29PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

(✿˵•́ ‸ •̀˵) What happened...?Poor little Neko chan! (╯•ω•╰)

I guess I was hoping for too much, life doesn't go that easy. It's just lately its been quite hard in drama mainly. Today was kinda deep. basically we have a group of 7 people and our main idea for a piece is about a guy with dementia (sever condition of memory loss) and the world around him, so like his family, friends etc. But anyways yesterday i came up with lots of ideas on how we could act it out, but the thing is sometimes they just don't let people speak, like not even in a kinda "i'm the leader" way, but more like they are just being plainly mean now. So basically, I never usually get upset about not getting a role or something i just brush it of and I don't ponder on things too much, but I guess today was diffrent, because everyone has a breaking point, even me. Lately we've been splitting into these groups where it will be me, Leigh and Bruce who are like "not as good" i guess, and then the other 4 together as like the ones who are "the better group". But today they were like "lets decided on roles already" and I said I wanted to explore the role of the dementia guys wife and how she felt, because i think it would be boring to just play a sympathetic wife and stuff so we could spice it up a little with a comedic approach towards her, but they kinda just brushed it off I guess. So then today we split into 3 groups, so me and leigh were kinda together on our own while they were exploring the important scenes like the family scene between the daughters and mother while they just told us " you could explore the neighbours or something". So my stomach dropped a little cos I understood what was up, but then while me and leigh were sitting by ourselves trying to come up with ideas she suddenly said.."so I guess we are being cast aside". ..And that line broke me a little, and to hear the nicest and sweetest person Leigh say that too. But the thing is, the stuff they came up with in their group didn't even turn out that good! they keep trying to act naturalistic like Tv acting and sure, you can add some of it into theatre stage acting, BUT YOU CAN"T MAKE THE WHOLE PIECE BE LIKE THAT! it just will get boring, the whole point was to explore different styles of acting like melodrama and over exaggeration but literally all we have ever explored is naturalism because they think they are so good at it!...It just saddens me...plus we don't even have a story line, they think that "a Guy with dementia who has family and work problems" is a story...no...you see that in all documentaries, the whole point of a drama piece is to add individuality into the piece and have something HAPPEN. Like idk even him for example being hit by a car because he forgot which rode his house was on...

I...i'm sorry i went on for so long, you Don't really have to read it all,but it just felt nice to write out just what exactly i'm feeling right now...h...happy neko...yeey TT//-//TT

°(^▿^)/° Congrats! That sounds awesome! You really must have a great singing voice... (๑°o°๑)

heh that was actually the uplift of my week I guess, I really do enjoy singing and performing for people =w=

Get well soon! Colds just suck ass...

I'm better now OwO ! yey, no more cold, I've just been tired mostly, but that will soon end since there is 4 DAYS left till the holidays and seeing my bff yeeeeey >w</

It hasn't snowed recently but it was so cold that half of the town was still white... It got warmer during the day that's why it was thawing but now it's supposed to get really cold again. So... I guess we'll be stuck with the rest of that snow for a while longer... O_o

Oh nooooooo XD jeez there it goes getting cold again there ahaha, make sure you keep warm Anon~ =w= It's easy to catcha cold like I did QAQ But I kinda miss snow in a way, must be nice to see all the white snow....but not the sludge of course XD

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 7:36PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Yes she does

Kh =//w/= busted~ O3O

joined Jan 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58T0NlhNweA

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)

n....nice song recommendation :D ....nyah

joined Jan 19, 2014

Aawwww thanks T/w/T~ omg I Loved nagi no asukara it was so so cute and sad at points but so cute!!! >/A/<

Umm, I just pulled a random hugging anime gif off of Google Image's. I have no clue what anime that is. XD

aw you should go watch it! >w<...ah well...if your into cute light hearted stuff OAO, but it actully turned out pretty deep at points for such a cute art style TAT and i looooovee how they drew the backgrounds in this anime too, so pretty x

joined Jan 19, 2014

Damn, first time i watched GMK (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack [Jesus Christ]) i thought it was just alright, but now i'm hooked on that shit The suit is still crap tho

s..so thats where your avi was from....n...not that I'm completely and utterly terrified of it or anything Q//~//Q

You seem scared, Have a comforting hug

Aawwww thanks T/w/T~ omg I Loved nagi no asukara it was so so cute and sad at points but so cute!!! >/A/<

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 5:20PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Damn, first time i watched GMK (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack [Jesus Christ]) i thought it was just alright, but now i'm hooked on that shit The suit is still crap tho

s..so thats where your avi was from....n...not that I'm completely and utterly terrified of it or anything Q//~//Q

joined Jan 19, 2014

Just droping my song of the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6unXho6dVJs

Why do you have such dope taste too man Q/-/Q haha and you even said ''songs that no one will like" before but they're to dope not to like XD

When I said "That's why you still have your cat ear's" I was referencing Loveless. And you know how Loveless works, Don't you?~

kh O//~//O ah, eh.....*thinks back to loveless* aaawawawww >//A//<

So you're obsessed with me huh?

I guess I might be a little (⊙‿⊙✿)

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 4:52PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Why are you calling me your brother? I don't like being pulled into the friend-zone. ;)

e...eh? (゜д゜))'' b....but your my Onii-chan who stays in his room and listens to music OwO? ....... and who said i don't make moves on my onii-chan? ku-ku-kuuuu nyah (¬‿¬)

You didn't make any move's on me at all. That's why you still have your cat ears :P

eeeehhh? tries d...did your hair lose weight? winks ...did you get new...uh...arms?.....Meanie Q//H//Q growls at baka onii-chan

I wasn't making fun of you, I was trying to flirt with you. But I failed badly XD

But my kitty ears can also be useful. And the love I have for you is this strong

joined Jan 19, 2014

Why are you calling me your brother? I don't like being pulled into the friend-zone. ;)

e...eh? (゜д゜))'' b....but your my Onii-chan who stays in his room and listens to music OwO? ....... and who said i don't make moves on my onii-chan? ku-ku-kuuuu nyah (¬‿¬)

You didn't make any move's on me at all. That's why you still have your cat ears :P

eeeehhh? tries d...did your hair lose weight? winks ...did you get new...uh...arms?.....Meanie Q//H//Q growls at baka onii-chan

joined Jan 19, 2014

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 3:18PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

none

Billie is awesome! Great voice, but a very sad life story. If you liked her, here, have some more :3

wwwhhhaaattt three songs in a row! @//A//@ thanks nyah! I'm gonna listen to them while studying since tomorrow is Monday again and I have a ton of work as always TT/w/TT yeeey fight on Neko! ;o;/

SF nii-sama

eh? I never drink coffee. It taste's kinda crappy Imo.

To each his own sit =//w//= I've met quite a lot of people who don't like coffee cos its bitter or taste a bit...hmmm...dirty? XD but as a collage student, you learn to appreciate the power of coffee pretty quickly TT/w/TT nyhhah...haha

I'm good, Yesterday I had to help my dad out with some construction work n shit. But for now today, I'm good.

oooohhh construction work? sounds kinda...hard? (-’_’-) But its good your helping out your dad i guess! Helping people is goooooood +/w/+ And glad your doing good today~ <3

joined Jan 19, 2014

none

And for all the darlings, some Billie. Actually, let's go with a classic, because I'm peeved it wasn't included in the deluxe cd I bought not long ago.

super late but still
I love how you call us darlings! <3 makes me want to draw a picture of you being fablouse and saying "hello my darlings" XDDD Also a bit late but thanks for the songs! I added to my track, I love these type of oldie songs =//w//=

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

^ You're not drunk???
Who got you not drunk on a Saturday night...?!? ;)
Shame on them! ^^

ah! Anon hello hello nyah! OwO I've been...well, busy as you can tell XD cos if i'm on Dynasty i will always want to pop in and chat, b....but i haven't had time to read ANY manga so i'm soooo behind TT//A//TT my last week has also been quite stressful and slightly even depressing at points but Neko don't give up! (╥﹏╥)/ Though yesterday that weight was lifted because I sung for a master class in front of like 100 people and I was so scared I'd mess up or my voice would crack cos i still have a really bad cough from my cold. But it actually went well! a...and people came up to me after saying how much they liked it and i was amazing and stuff Q//_//Q!

Alssooo about the not drunk...I...i'm going to a party next sunday ah.....ahahhhaaha O3O

(o゚□゚)o … what was it...? Ebola? The pox? … polio...? (╯•ω•╰) I hope none of those... ;)

I'm actually still kinda ill TT//A//TT this cold seems to really like me so its grown on me, which sucked cos i had to sing with a crust throat during yesterdays performance.

YAY!!! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ) Finally! I hope that this time life will really bring you two together again! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

My mum was just on the phone with my best friends dad discussing about the tickets!! Q//A//Q so m...maybe miracles will come true and she will come in two weeks or even lesson! gets hyped and starts hopping around the room

Oh... you're too sweet! (≧◡≦)
I'm doing good! ^^ Can't wait for winter to finally end... that snow slush is starting to be a little annoying... I want 11 months of summer a year! ;)

omg its STILL snowing in Germany? O0O whhhaaaatt?, aw well I hope it goes away there too, you of all people deserve 11 months of summer! T^T here it's just typical rainy Uk lately, though its been getting warmer at least so i dont wake up to -4 XD yey

SF onii-Chan

When are you not hyper? XD

I...I'm not hyper all the time....well, most of the time XD QAQ It's just performing got me really excited and stuff and also 4 cups of coffee! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
How you beenn doing though >//w//<~<3

Blackkoneko

Neko I don't know what you are taking but do you mind sharing some with your purring sista, meow^^
I am getting really sleepy ^^"

The blue pill! ☆(◒‿◒)☆ Sistttttttaaaaaaaaaa~ missed all of you man, I wish i could come here and chat more often but these past days have been crazy TAT though omg omg omg guess what.....one more week and then... HOLIDAYS!! (>//w//<)

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 4:18PM