Forum › Posts by Faystay

Faystay
Stretch discussion 03 Jun 19:36
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

So... Who paied them to do that role acting? Well that beside RAN LOOKS SO HOT WITH GLASSES q

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Is it just me or got the manga more weird than the anime itself?

Faystay
Kiss Me! discussion 20 Apr 11:49
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

So sweet and hot at the same time :D

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Am I the only one laughin here? It was really hilarious reading this sure was entertaining and Homura... Kinda was disapointed "He" didnt look so good expected "Him" being more Sexierer?... XD

But wouldn't want to read something like this again I just couldn't feel the KyoukoSayaka feeling here and it didnt feel right

I'd say the Yuriness was missing.....yeah I'm sure it was the Yuriness xD

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Am I the only one who noticed that in page 23 Kagami was naked?

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Man that 'Best Friends' part rlly bothered me totaly... It just sounds so wrong for them..Lovers would have fit so much better but Duh! Well still liked it after all KyouSaya will always gonna be cute whatever form of love it is

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

That Rindou-san reminds me somewhat an Chikane-san and Homura-san , someone else who think also the same?

Faystay
Nico Enjyou discussion 14 Jan 14:06
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Now I am really curious who took that photo of Kotori in that pose....

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

I don't know why but the anime is kinda disapointing and confusing and just strange...?

And why no updates from this manga??

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

That was pretty funny :)

And speaking of forbidden love between sisters - if anyone is a Kagami x Tsukasa fan

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10926205/1/The-Rabbit-and-The-Puppy

A new lucky star twincest story just starting up by a good author :)

There isnt much out there for that pairing :(

p.s Any fanfic readers recommend any good lucky star yuri fan fics? I've read a few.

I have one its a Konota x Kagami fanfic its really good: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5609557/1/Falling-Stars

Well I hope you haven't read this ;)

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

DAT CREDIT PAGE HAHAHAHAHA :DDD man you guys just don't know how much I laughed phew trying to get my breath steady man

And just WOW this chap :D Jin-sensei you're the BEST <33

Faystay
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 03:40
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Now that kinda pissed me off rlly Saburo-san why you need to put more drama in it when there is already plenty of it -.- and now that girl... man this manga so good but my heart can't take so much drama anymore and I don't wanna see the same shit again... well that's my opinion^^ but I will still continue it 'cause I would regret it without knowing how it ended so my poor heart you still have to ache for sometime more T_T

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Ok nice Story but can someone explain me how they gonna have sex 'cause I don't see anything but a tail...!!!

Faystay
Image Comments 11 Oct 04:19
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013
L1laji1

Sry to say this but this isn't KotoUmi its HonoUmi cause Kotori doesn't have blue eyes and she doesn't have short hair

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Maki you're the best hahaha xDD

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Well you have to look also the other way if Emi tried to confess her in some way or give her hints the blonde girl wouldn't have to try so hard to get her attention it wouldn't have escalated........ it's also somewhat Emi's fault

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Shalahlahlahlah My oh My Haru go on and Kiss The Girl (Riko)

Haru x Riko

Faystay
Citrus discussion 12 Aug 18:55
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Right now I am really pissed of with the direction this story is going if Mei really going to sleep with that guy that Matsuri f**ing b*tch choose then I will be done with this story and Saburo Uta...

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

It was heart warming but also heart crushing T_T

I love it ;D

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

I don't know if you guys noticed but... I think Homura likes Madoka.

It's just your imagination.

No she don't like her, she loves her!! Have a nice wedding you two~

I hoped I would get an invitation for their wedding but I didn't get one T_T
I'm sure they looked very lovely in their wedding :D

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Ok.... why the hell looked Kotori like she has a crush on Chika!!???

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Haha they got caught :D

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

I actually have never seen an combination with tsundere and sadist....but I have already fallen for this combination :DD

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

I have an question, will there be an continuation of the third movie since Homura confessed somewhat her love for Madoka, I hope they will finally kiss in the 4th movie, if there will be one it would complete the anime :)

Hasn't Urobochi talked about making Sayaka the main character in the 4th movie?
Spoiler: Click if you can read Chinese

Thanks for the information :)

Faystay
Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

I have an question, will there be an continuation of the third movie since Homura confessed somewhat her love for Madoka, I hope they will finally kiss in the 4th movie, if there will be one it would complete the anime :)