Forum › Posts by Jade

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

It's literally the first chapter? The way the allegedly-pregnant woman bites her nail while wondering where the heroine disappeared to clearly indicates that something is going on there.

Of course whether it's some sort of love-triangle or something else we don't know. But it's Kodama. ^^

Either way; it's kinda ... bland? I don't know. All seems like stuff that's been done too often before.

"I only banged your bf because I wuv you" seems like a very poor way of picking up girls to me, but then again, her bf was a scumbag cheater, so what do I know.

Jade
Energy discussion 03 Aug 13:35
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I'm loving this couple of dorks.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Happening status: IT IS.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Is this the lewdest not actually lewd manga ever?

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Little bro wingman? That's refreshing. Also shy girl and doggy like love interest? Yeah, I'm sold.

Jade
VAMPEERZ discussion 27 Apr 08:58
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Wow, look at how FRIENDLY those girls act to each other. It's like they're REALLY GOOD FRIENDS all of a sudeen, aren't they? I can't wait to see more of those SUPER VAMPIRE FRIENDS' shenanigans!

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I see, so their friends are really into this “secret” for funny reactions from Chidori and Nanoha.
Can't blame them, they're too much fun to watch.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Oh, boy. I can't wait for all the shenanigans next chapter!

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Jelly Miss Sunflower pouting is just too cute.

Jade
Citrus + discussion 25 Feb 12:08
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Is HaruMatsu happening for real?

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

They will kiss. Confess and maybe even hold hands. But i doubt the other person is going to figure out what it means...
"Oh.. its for the sake of the manga right?"

They'll go overseas and marry each other, but only for the manga.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

HELP! I KEEP HITTING THE NEXT PAGE THING BUT NOTHING HAPPENS!

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Fipse posted:

Guess Japan also did not like the fact that the girls started to kiss and swap with other girls

I have to agree, that's just common sense author san

I'd generally agree, but then why is it Slutgami and Nekoyama still going?

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Ah yes, double tsundere. There's nothing better.

Double the tsun, double the fun.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Yep,

I definitely want a 30 minutes version.
And 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, and 30 years.

And then 300 years which really means "For the rest of our lives and forever."

Can't wait to see them in their 50s doing that.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I like how in these cases the truck driver never even tries to hit the brake. Anyway, it was cool and cute.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

It was merely an act!

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I'm still more perplexed by how Inko-chan somehow didn't hear that rather loud ball-on-palm slap right behind her head tbh

Sakurako flusters her too much. That's why she did neither see nor hear the truck that's about to run her over.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Nikaidou's amazing baseball save does, as several people have mentioned, stretch if not actually violate the laws of physics.

Whaaat? She just caught the ball. It'd be hard to do, especially without looking at it, but it's nothing superhuman. It wasn't even a batted ball, it was just thrown by a guy.

Sure, if you assume she has eyes in the back of her head, world-class reflexes, and is impervious to pain. You’re right, the ball was “thrown by a guy”—an “ace pitcher” who throws hard enough to freak out the guy with the glove.

Catching a baseball thrown like that with your bare hand hurts—it can be done, but that non-reaction is crazy.

Like I said, it’s unlikely that there’s anything supernatural going on, and the “unreality” is done for comedic effect.

To be fair, they were pretty far away and they were also yelling.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Nikaidou's amazing baseball save does, as several people have mentioned, stretch if not actually violate the laws of physics.

Whaaat? She just caught the ball. It'd be hard to do, especially without looking at it, but it's nothing superhuman. It wasn't even a batted ball, it was just thrown by a guy. As for the truck issue, Tadokoro ran away out of the blue so it's pretty obvious Nikaidou chased after her. She could still do some crazy thing given how this is a comedy manga, but most likely she'll just pull her or jump to save her.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I'm sure Nikaidou-san will save her in some spectacular way.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I was really confused here for a second. Anyway that's cool, the important thing is that now we can all appreciate how painfully CUTE embarrassed Chiaki is.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

My brother and I just finished re-watching the anime. Just like every previous time I watched the train ride scene, I almost had a heart attack from sheer happiness... And considering how popular it got and how many blue-rays were sold AND to top it all off with the Phoenix award, I'm convinced that the making of season 2 isn't a matter of if, but when. overly excited mumbling

Well, I don't want to be a killjoy, but the problem is whether that interest is still there by the time they would be able to get started on a second season.

They don't necessarily have to wait until the manga is done to start development of another season, but there isn't that much material to make a season out of right now. The play is an episode, with another episode dedicated to the buildup, another after to do Yuu's confession, and another after that for the fallout, and one more still for Sayaka's confession. That leaves seven more, which at the pace they went at last season, is about 14 more chapters. That's another year, probably, before they even have enough material to fill a season, assuming they don't fill in Sayaka backstory with novelization stuff. Will the interest still be here a year from now? It's possible, but it's possible not.

I'm adopting "wait and see" and trying not to get my hopes up. It'd be awesome to see a second season, but I've been burned before. ;p

The first season adapted 24 chapters and it didn't feel like it dragged at any moment, so depending on where the story goes we could perfectly have a season 2 going on as early as next year. The question is: where's the story going?

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

We're reaching levels of gay that were previously thought to be unconceivable. I approve.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Chidori's cuteness while wearing glasses is a miracle of the universe.