Forum › Posts by DC3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This artist pretty much only draws about precure and makotoxrikka ship. how can someone be this dedicated to only one ship?!.

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 2:49PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

oh, thank you very much! i really appreciate it.

joined Jan 7, 2018

sorry if i'm being kind of selfish, but Is there possibly any chance we might have the remaining chapters translated?

last edited at Jul 2, 2018 11:12PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Started with yuri, Ended with yuri! thumbs up :)

Fumikiri Jikan Ep 12.

The yuri wasn't bad, but i fucking fell in love with the siblings and Kurobe and the teacher!, they were just..so goddamn hilarious!(and sweet).
check out the manga as there is still more parts. currently about 32 chapters are translated and the anime covered 12 chapters. i do hope they make a season 2 though.

Btw, I want to thank you @Autumn, if it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't have watched this great show!, and i always keep up with your posts in this thread as they are so helpful for someone like me who doesn't have much time to watch many anime per season to find some yuri moments :).

last edited at Jul 2, 2018 10:58PM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

Rereading this. one of the saddest one-shots i've ever read. i love this author's stories but most of them are just so depressing.

last edited at Jul 1, 2018 8:00PM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

this one and camel were so sad.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Can someone of the staff change my username ? it's not about taste i just really have to for a personal reason.

I'll try to ask, what do you want it changed to.

could you change it to "DC3"

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 9:32PM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

one of my favs.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Can someone of the staff change my username ? it's not about taste i just really have to for a personal reason.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I don't care what some people are saying, this author's stories always have this dark and unique feeling to it. even the art style is dark. it feels like a good change of pace from all the fluffy yuri manga out there. i'm not that weak to the extent i'd wimp away from stories that involves sexual abuse, sucide themes, despair, large age gap..etc it is actually my taste. anime and manga have this unique style that delievers the feeling of despair and dark atmoshpere that i can't find anywhere else. don't say that the manga or story isn't good or the characters are not interesting or boring. just say that this isn't your taste or that you get easily disturbed.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 4:22PM

DC3
Citrus discussion 28 Jun 16:03
DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

Anime's Trailer and also here's fan subs

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 3:52PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Seriously, come on, where is it? Has it been released and just needs translated? We need the sequel to the sequel!

The two parts came out about 4 years ago in consecutive issues of Yuri-Hime.

so there is no third part ? the author didn't continue it ?

joined Jan 7, 2018

this author is one of my favs. this one absolutely wasn't like the other works, but it was great.

joined Jan 7, 2018

btw how many chapters does this manga has ?

joined Jan 7, 2018

Hinata x Noah pls

OH YESS THIS!! (i hope fbi aren't reading this)

Reading the manga knowing anime is coming. Why? I will never read the manga first if I know it will get an anime.

I actually read the source first so i can compare it with the adaptation. you don't know how much they cut and change things from the source material(btw if the anime is finished airing i don't read the source only if they changed a lot of things in the adaptation). however Doga Kobo is doing it and these kind of works are their forte.

last edited at Jun 23, 2018 5:18PM

DC3
Anime season 22 Jun 21:34
joined Jan 7, 2018

Manga spoilers

They have an romantic interest in each other, even kissed in the manga(which the anime cut out)

what da...FOR REAL ?!
i don't wanna blame them if only it had one more episode they might have included it BUT STILL it wouldn't have costed them 3 minutes to do so.
EDIT: just checked the manga and the kiss was so nice but it actually made them look weaker with all the crying and stuff. and it definitely wouldn't have costed them 3 min to include it goddamit! and it seems they have drifted way too much in the last two episodes. welp, i won't be hoping for second season anymore guess i'll just stick to the manga.

last edited at Jun 22, 2018 11:10PM

DC3
Anime season 22 Jun 20:29
joined Jan 7, 2018

GOD! IF THIS ISN'T THE LEWDEST HAND HOLDING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!
god what a ride this show was !! definitely my anime of the season. the plot and the fights were so epic, the drama was decent, and the character development was so well-done. even though some scenes were a little bit edgy for some people, but totally not as edgy as ou-sama game or juuni taisen. i actually didn't see the first episode that edgy, but it was about the edgiest episode. so you're fine with the other episodes if you get easily disturbed.

Also, Aya and Tsuyuno totally made their way into one of my favorite yuri ships of all time. god! every scene with the two of them was just so sweet! Tsuyuno also confessed love to Aya and aya also confessed back in a weird way. now i understand it was probably as a friend, but gosh they are just so gay for each other. i'm so glad they survived despite the number of the death flags that were rosen

however, i'm a little bit disappointed it was an anime original ending. i haven't read the manga yet so i don't know how much they have changed. who knows if they haven't changed that much we might actually get a second season hopefully. (we also actually got some yaoi. WARNING: BUTT FUCKING/FINGERING lol)

last edited at Jun 22, 2018 9:31PM

DC3
Anime season 22 Jun 13:13
joined Jan 7, 2018

sooo, i wanna ask, now that Toji no Miko is finished airing(or not yet idk), is it worth watching for the yuri alone ? i do know it isn't a yuri and just a subtext, but is there actually any girls that are gay for each other or at least one girl? if not i won't watch it (or i'll put it on my LONG list of plan to watch anime). i have the same question on Princess Principle.

I guess you mean Princess Principal? If that's the case, it's pretty gay. It doesn't state that the girls are romantically in love, but it heavily implies it. That, and the official arts are pretty gay and have some yuri imagery. Also, Princess is the most important person in the world for Ange, regardless.
It's Madoka level of gay, at least, but a little more reciprocal.
Keep in mind that the director said in an interview for ANN that they didn't have the intention of making their relationships romantic, but in the BD Extras he said the exact opposite, that their relationship was supposed to be like romance.

Also, even if it was not gay, it's a great action show in itself and deserves to be seen.

I can't believe i spelt that wrong. well anyway, heavy subtext is more than enough reason for me to watch it.(since it might go even gayer considering the movies that are coming)

Toji no Miko is barely even subtext, but its easy to ship many of the girls since they're neatly paired with some good chemistry.

my head is so tired of shipping non-existant ships.

last edited at Jun 22, 2018 1:30PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

idk why it is still tagged here as het even though it totally ended with yuri, and it wasn't forced at all, it was actually very sweet
i didn't feel any het from this manga even though the pink haired girl had feelings for the boy in the start of the manga, a girl having feelings for a boy isn't het for me until they confess to each, i still don't know why this manga repelled many people they didn't even bother to continue the story and see where it gonna heads to ( nor the translators bothered to translate the last remaining chapters). the boy is not even the real mc it is actually the teacher.

last edited at Jun 22, 2018 12:58PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Oh, chapter 20 finally was translated, and it took a sharp turn on yuri front

it was actually done by google translate. God This manga is so underrated.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I've been hearing Wotaku and 3D Kanojo names being mentioned a lot. maybe i should watch them.

BTW, what's the relation between this manga and wotakoi ?

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 7:33PM

DC3
Anime season 21 Jun 18:55
joined Jan 7, 2018

sooo, i wanna ask, now that Toji no Miko is finished airing(or not yet idk), is it worth watching for the yuri alone ? i do know it isn't a yuri and just a subtext, but is there actually any girls that are gay for each other or at least one girl? if not i won't watch it (or i'll put it on my LONG list of plan to watch anime). i have the same question on Princess Principle.

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 7:04PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

neeee, what anime ?

DC3
Killing Me! discussion 21 Jun 10:50
joined Jan 7, 2018

after all these chapters and i still don't know why Saki is so obsessed with killing Miyoko. it's like she isn't doing anything wrong (well except for drinking blood from people) and i'm sure there are a lot of other bad vampires that needs to be killed instead of her. maybe it was just cut in the story that she hunts other vampires too ? maybe we could see in the future chapters some vampire villain pops up somewhere and the two of them try to cooperate in killing him idk.

It's not cut, get your eyes checked and an examination for your brain. Saki is clearly depicted killing a vampire and states that she moves around towns just to kill vampires.

Umm, okay, you may be right but no need to be rude i was just asking.