Comedy discussion 01 Apr 17:04
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I **** you = Tsundere

Titanoktonon
Yuri discussion 01 Apr 13:06
joined Jan 9, 2017

Superfriends and No Homo would be pretty good as a tag/description as well.

Nekofanatic posted:

What happened? Where is my Shoujo Ai tag? I'm disappointed in you Dynasty. I'd never thought you would step so low to remove the most important tag to people visiting this site.

Check the date, my dude. X3

Jesus Christ resurrected today. I have no idea what it has to do with site removing one of the most essential tags for Shoujo Ai fans.

Ah. My bad. Lemme explain: April 1st is known as “April fool’s day” here in the U.S. It’s a day that’s basically meant for pranks and practical jokes. Dynasty didn’t actually remove all their stuff permanently — it’s an April Fools joke.

It's funny because there wasn't a Shoujo Ai tag before, since that has a completely different meaning than what manga aggregation sites use it for, and is not synonymous with Yuri. Basically, you got April Fooled.

Titanoktonon
Tsundere discussion 01 Apr 04:33
joined Jan 9, 2017

I **** you
April Fools Day, 2018.

Titanoktonon
Toys discussion 01 Apr 04:29
joined Jan 9, 2017

I mean, I suppose Legos are...

Titanoktonon
Comedy discussion 01 Apr 03:19
joined Jan 9, 2017

Let it be remembered that on this day, April first, 2018, this tag was known as Top Kek.

Titanoktonon
Lots of sex discussion 01 Apr 02:27
joined Jan 9, 2017

Lots of Friendship...
Just need to record April Fools changes for the sake of posterity.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Moderate amounts of palling around...
Just need to record April Fools changes for the sake of posterity.

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 2:27AM

joined Jan 9, 2017

The original version

Honestly I found this one hilarious. I forgot, what were the other things that Dynasty did for previous April Fools?

Like this and the followup?

Titanoktonon
Furutani-ke discussion 31 Mar 21:56
joined Jan 9, 2017

YES, the other family!
Kaede is so cute.

Don't you mean "the in-laws"?

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Page 6 has some important information if you pay close attention.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Anyone still remember the doujin where Yuuka has a childlike clone of herself calling her "Mama"?

This.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

It was more like an autobiography in manga form. The mangaka was a lesbian and it chronicled her self. I think at one point she slept with an older woman.

This one?

Edit: beaten by less than a minute after an hour with no responses!

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 12:25PM

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 18 Mar 03:38
joined Jan 9, 2017
En-969411229180510208

@Takkyomi the two halves can be read in parallel, but each one is read right to left.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Looking for a manga, probably oneshot. The only thing that I remember it's confession scene in the park, one of them have a child and divorced, and there was plenty of others moms with their kids in the park.

What's this? A feast of park-confessions-with-children-present? Might as well add this!

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Error code: 0xc00000e
Madokami couldn't be loaded because a require ribbon is missing or contains errors.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

As I recall, it is allowed to have and read a scan (or a reprint of a section) of a book as long as an equal number of physical books are known to not be in use at the same time, though I believe you are also supposed to ask or inform the copyright holder about it.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im looking for a yuri manga that has like the first girl always give chocolate on valentines every year to the 2nd girl by making an excuse that she cooked too many for her father and brother so she gives it to her.

The chapter you're looking for is Chocolate Kiss Kiss from Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-blossom Pink, which has been licensed and is not on Dynasty.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Anyone remember the name of a one-shot where the MC leans back 'casually' and basically breaks her back on the chair kind of like an inverted V and her classmate comments on how disturbing/disgusting it is she can do that? She also got confessed to I think.

Wtf kind of a one-shot is that hahahaha. I double up on that. Would love to read something like that.

This is it.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kyubey you little shit, you don't just use other people's showers without asking.

Also, you should always state all the terms in a contract before trying to get someone to agree to it. Not doing so is deceitful and just plain mean.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This perhaps? It seems to fit all your criteria.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jan 9, 2017

Does anyone know where I can find the raws for this?..If they even exist, of course. Just hoping/wondering if it's one of those manhwas that have been translated from Korean.
Or even the Korean title?? All I want to do is read this in Korean if it even is to begin with. Again, I could be wrong and I clearly don't know a lot about the English webtoons website. Just really want this to be Korean so I can read this. Sorry for rambling I just really want to know.

Color-LES lives in the Philippines, and her girlfriend lives in Indonesia, so their common language is English, and she doesn't have anything in any other language on LINE, so there shouldn't be any raws available.