FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

That art is gorgeous!!

FoxPaw
Yuri Fangirls 10 Aug 04:49
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I'm a yuri fangirl here! But then again, it's probably natural to be attracted to forms of media that portray your sexuality when looking for romance? That's my guess.

FoxPaw
Live For Me discussion 08 Aug 05:30
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

spoiler
Wait, so Ymir dies in the series?? ;_;

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Another side story? I suppose it shows why she has all the pro characters named and developed in the main and Side-A storylines. I admit I'm more interested in these characters than the Side-A ones. XP

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Though, frankly speaking, it probably is about that painful...

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

"Thank you for letting me eat your trash." I just about died laughing at the panel!! XDDD

FoxPaw
Love lab 07 Jul 13:24
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

In the manga they get boyfriends so if it's following the manga, it isn't a yuri/shoujo-ai title. However, it's funny and got me to actually laugh out loud a good number of times in the first episode so I'll keep watching it. =)

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This is a cute story! XD Definitely fav'd.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I love these pairings. <3 XD

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach- wait...

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Aww, poor Reina. =(
This was a cute but sad one-shot.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I love this manga and how over-the-top all the reactions are! XD

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Well, the vocab is pretty simple, so here's a rough attempt: http://pastebin.com/RWCfMty1

Thank you! ^^

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Fujiwara x Yuri fanart >> http://natacolv.tumblr.com/post/54111641572/

Nice!
Is this something I could ask for a translation for? Here or on Yuri Project?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

The name "Yuri" can be found in many countries: Japanese, Russian, Korean, Chinese and according to Wikipedia, the Ukraine and Spanish-speaking countries?? Anyway, all I know is that in Japanese it means "lily" and it most often used for girls for being a feminine name, though I've seen it used for guys as well.

[~manga knowledge~]

And in the manga, Yuri said her mom is Japanese born and raised but her grandparents were foreigners? (If I'm recalling correctly.) Or one of them was foreign? The country was never mentioned though.

last edited at Jun 28, 2013 11:18AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Yuriception, a yuri within a yuri was actually what was running through my head at that part haha.

A yuri written in a yuri about a girl named Yuri.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

XD!! I just burst out laughing at five in the morning. Thanks MrE!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

What I find interesting is in the end where Shinobu finishes up her story after seeing Yuri and Fujiwara make up. It ties into the beginning of the whole series nicely when Fujiwara mistakes Yuri's manga being about herself and Yuri and Yuri denying it. Turns out it was them all along! XD

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Ah, I see. Sorry 'bout that.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

"Bosom buddies! ^o^" XD! Oh Yuri, you so dense. =w= Fujiwara is obviously hinting at something.

The ending felt rushed and anti-climactic to me, but at least it was well written and translated! Thank you, Yuri Project, for all your hard work! <3 Hopefully in the future this author will give us a one-shot of these two or something. One can only hope.
I think I'll go back and read the previous chapters now that they're all out.

last edited at Jun 24, 2013 3:37PM

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Really cute story. ^^

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Wow. An /actual/ yuri anime? No yuri goggles needed!? =D

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

http://mangafox.me/manga/gakuen_police/c003/16.html
Madoka cameo?

Love the "film noir" talk on the credits page. XD Thanks Yuri Project, MakiMaki and Dynasty Scans! =)

last edited at Jun 11, 2013 6:14AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

It might be an interesting story about a girl observing her sister in a good relationship from the sidelines, then trying to patch up her own with her boyfriend. =)

I might give this series one more chapter. It hasn't captured me yet with what's been offered so far.