cute story, thanks for the translations ^.^

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Needs shinki as someone said, and the other onee chan. Hourai

Freya
Gamma discussion 21 Aug 01:47
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

loved the whole thing. don't think i've ever thought a ending was rushed, but gotta admit this one they kinda threw together it feels like.

they went with more nsfw stuff at the end too, not that i minded, just came out of nowhere. i agree with the others and the not being able to walk part as well. feels added for no good reason and no closure on if its permanent

Freya
Image Comments 18 Aug 23:37
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

super cute choker

Freya
Image Comments 18 Aug 23:36
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Tu7lscb

much better with black hair than purple. glad i read the manga first before the anime

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

lovin the sanae part of the triangle at the end lol

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Pishamanten.

all hail

long live

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Stuff like this is what makes life worth living :D

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I've seen stuff an things man, stuff an things, but this was above the usual level lol
cute in a weird way

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

really heartbreaking to be honest

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

There's been some really depressing stories with their immortality, but honestly i don't think this is one of em. gives a cute side to the end of the world

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 10:20AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is great, Love the new 3 chapters

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I first thought the title said Ran and Yukari. Thats like the third time it happend.

Good to know i wasn't the only one lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

my only question, is do they really call each other by last name? seems weird for close friends to call each other that way

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I didn't understand what she was talking about... someone care to explain?

Not sure why I made an account for this but it was gonna happen eventually I guess..

According to Wikipedia the Akagi was originally a large cruiser of the Amagi class, but during it's construction a treaty lowered the allowed ship displacement down to 22 000 tonnes.(she was intended to displace 47 000 tonnes)

Because this caused problems for multiple countries they added an amendment allowing each nation two 33 000 tonne carriers. Japan chose the Akagi and the Amagi cruisers for this as they were closest to being finished. Then during conversion an earthquake fatally damaged the hull of the Amagi so they opted to convert the Kaga (originally a Tosa class Battleship) instead.

Which ultimately led to Akagi and Kaga being somewhat sister ships as they shared their carrier design and were built toward the same specs.(and they're the only two carriers with 3 superimposed flight decks ever built to boot.)

So Amagi should have been Akagi's older sister but never got finished. I've seen some works with this setting, but not a lot. seems its getting more attention lately.