Forum › Posts by Freya

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I've read this countless times but never really understood everything that was going on; your explanation helped piece a lot together imho. thanks :)

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

awesome, grinning th whole time, esp the great aim XD

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

not sure how i feel about this one, and i love all kaga x akagi out there. nice in its own way, if not a bit somber

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

very adorable, more are like than one would think most likely

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

cute in its own way, nice pairing

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

cute, but a very strange plot. not entirely sure what was happening; and I've read a lot of touhou XD

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Patchy was a shut in but i didn't think she'd be unable to at least start a conversation lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

so sad, never would have thought it was made by keinelove, usually so fluffy and cute

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

so many times i've read this, and each time it gets even better

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

yukari getting turned down was simply awesome, "nah we're good" XD

loved the whole thing

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

drunk people can do some pretty mean things. not sure if its a happy ending or not, but at least yuyuko tried i guess

Freya
Look at Me discussion 06 Sep 23:15
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i thought it was going pretty smoothly but ended somewhat suddenly

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

3 pages of sadness T.T

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

so. close. just say it

Freya
Untitled discussion 06 Sep 02:21
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I guess by age it'd be maki but looks def nico

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

why is voicing an opinion such a horrible thing? Its not like any of these comments went overboard on their opinions or went to each eli umi tag and voiced their dislike of the pairing. I'd advise that if you don't like the comments to not read them. Especially if you can't handle the fact that peoples likes might not relate to yours.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i think it goes deeper though, the difference of being kind and sharing a umbrella for example to giving most of the umbrella to the other but getting wet since there's not enough for both. It might sound like such a small thing but it usually applies to how she acts for bigger things as well. Kind and self sacrificing, a thin line between the two.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

usually a nozomixeli pairing, but this is really good, started reading all of this particular shipping. :D

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

such a wonderful thing alcohol can be

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i wish each chapter could have its own comment section, it'd make it so much easier to find and read all the comments.

That being said, on one of the earlier chapters when sumisumi is using the what i assume to be archaic verbal tic and is translated to "indeed". I can't figure out what the actual word is being used, but I can't find anything in the comments if its been asked yet or not. Many thanks if anyone could help out.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

awesome as always. some patchy magic added in would have been great too though lol

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

always need more Kasen x Reimu
very cute story for this one as well

Freya
Sugar Eater discussion 31 Aug 22:04
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

always love naz x shou, esp with this art style. very cute but still great art

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

cute but kinda weird for the usual of the author. I always love their shou x nazrin shipping and the art is just wonderful

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I love this place for all the great uploads and translations; though for touhou related things danbooru usually has it months beforehand translated by moonspeaker and the others.

Not complaining, you'll even find a few that haven't been translated or uploaded here first, but mostly danbooru is the place for all things great an touhou,