Forum › Posts by kagakujinjya

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

sorry if it's OT, but i wanted to ask if this manga, and the 2 about strike witches, are original, spin-off, djs, or something different.
i didn't see the anime and i don't know the drawing style and the plot

This is canon, as far as I know.
As for Strike Witches, they both are spin-offs in which 1937 Fuso Sea Incident is something like a prequel of the canon.

kagakujinjya
Fragtime discussion 21 Sep 07:26
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Saw a couple of this on yuri project( i think it was up to ch 4 or 5 or 6?). xD great beginning.

Found them and all of the chapters end with cliffhanger...

Just...

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

That is how you should end every story, ever!

kagakujinjya
Fragtime discussion 20 Sep 22:17
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Expecting yuri-blackmail-rape...
(yes, I am a pervert!)

last edited at Sep 20, 2013 10:55PM

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

May need a whole new kind of tag, like: "Subtly dark"? I mean, the last strip's like...

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Just....
@#$k!!!

I thought up this comment for, at least, 3 hours and this is the best I can come up with...
WHAT THE HELL??

That one last strip is like Hydrogen bomb dropped on orphanage right when one of the child was having a birthday party.

It's like,, life give you apple pie, and then kick you on the groin, take the pie back while you writhing in pain, smear that same pie on your face, and kick you again on the groin then step on your head just because.

At this point, I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.
But, the thing is, I can not came to hate this story...

last edited at Sep 12, 2013 10:32AM

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

IinchoxAsuna, NodokaxYue are not half bad either, though Yue actually have harem back in magic world(i love that!).

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hi, my name is Tarkin and i'm a Yuri Addict. I first learned I had this "disease"(as they like to call it) about 2 years ago. I happened upon a little show by the name of Strawberry Panic!. At first I was like "what is this cute girly crap," and then about 8 hrs later I found myself 20 episodes in and still going. This is a serious problem for me you see. Lord Vader is always pestering me for permission to kill this or that prisoner or anybody who makes him angry for that matter. I mean one time while i was reading Girlfriends, so i told him to do whatever he pleases, and then he just up and kills like five admirals. Do you know how hard it is to replace five admirals on a space station that's home to a homicidal cyborg?

I,, I actually picture that situation while reading it...
you're awesome!

While doesn't involve anyone's live in any way, I usually find myself a problem with my boss because of my addiction too. I can feel you buddy!

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

u guys are over reacting. it wasn't that bad. she wasn't totally against the whole concept of yuri sex, just against the pain.

Yeah, but the whole pain thing is just what made me cringing even seven hours after reading it. But I'm hoping for sequel too, though.

kagakujinjya
Truth discussion 30 May 07:13
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

What a convoluted way to make your love interest available (and vulnerable), but when you're a ponytail-sporting master manipulator, what else are you going to do for fun?

I love the way Namori does eyes.

Because any mastermind who worth their salt are the ones that have cute eyes and sporting ponytail...

Little known fact: She was the one who taught Lex Luthor anything he now know.

Namori is one hell of genius artist. The art and the story is always top notch.

kagakujinjya
Otodure discussion 30 May 06:56
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Maybe she will if it's with your little sister at the age of middle-schooler.
Wait, that's kind of weird in it's way...

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Dear yuri-addict friends, lately I have some episode of serious spasm and frothy mouth whenever I read yuri stories that are to sweet and cute (like http://dynasty-scans.com/series/strawberry_shake_sweet from Hayashiya Shizuru and http://dynasty-scans.com/series/sisterism from Yoshitomi Akihito). A friend told me to balance it with angst stories and it kind of works, but after I read one of those stories that really gets me, I tend to have depression for days. Should I see doctor? Is this some kind of illness?

(note: this is what they do in those addicts program right?)

last edited at May 30, 2013 7:25AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Kaguya X Mokou in wacky couple category;
Yukari X Yuyuko in adult love drama category;
Alice X Marissa in interspecies love(kind of Twilight but BETTER) category;
Yuuka X Wriggle in wacky S&M category;
Aya X Himegami in childhood friends category(not that they actually are);
Komachi X Shiki in superior X officer category;
Koishi X Satori in incest category;
Renko X Maeribell in slice of life category;
there's,, there's no end to this...
Gensoukyou is lesbian paradise!!!

i'd like to see some characters not so developed in the most of doujinshi, like flandre, she is my favourite character and i could just die for a flandre x remilia doujinshi pretty decent

yeah, and Remilia is Uke (I totally ship that).

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Upon seeing the tags, at first I was all "Yaaay~ yuri rape!!!" thus failed to notice the lacks of 'comedy' tags.
Then hours after reading it, I found myself clutching my knees in the corner of my cubicle under the table while murmuring: "I'm sorry for being born...I'm sorry for being born...I'm sorry for being born..."

kagakujinjya
Rooftop discussion 28 May 20:41
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wow, Thanks! This is what I'm looking for.
Now, Stalker Mode: ON.

kagakujinjya
Why yuri is so good? 28 May 10:17
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Because it's the purest form of love.

That's... that's from another cult...

I love yuri just because! and it's cute, and funny and sometimes erotic...

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

The avatar is Ayana Taketasu(whom I hope will do Kirino X Kuroneko [My Little Sister Can't be This Cute] someday). I love all kinds of Yuri, mainly goofy love comedies and those with less sex but include rape(funny rape).
Favourite sentence:"Please bear my child"(if said by lez to her friend)

kagakujinjya
Rooftop discussion 28 May 09:48
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This story is disturbing, and kind of sexy...
I guess it's because it's disturbing that it becomes sexy in the first place, but, disturbing...
It's romantic in disturbing kind of way, I guess I use the word too much...
I agree with those who want a sequel, I want to see the story where it's just between the two of them.
Is it just me or they have this 'childhood friend' atmosphere between them? at least they've known each other for some period is what I'm saying.
Can I ask for inquiry about the author? Any data will do, I wanna check their other works if possible.

It's by rov, typically the author is by the title in this case it's "Rooftop by rov"
Just so you know :]

Well, I kind of saw that though. what I'm asking is something more like, y'know, his other works or something... or like, his pixiv ID or twitter if possible...
thanks for answering though.

kagakujinjya
Rooftop discussion 26 May 07:39
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This story is disturbing, and kind of sexy...
I guess it's because it's disturbing that it becomes sexy in the first place, but, disturbing...
It's romantic in disturbing kind of way, I guess I use the word too much...
I agree with those who want a sequel, I want to see the story where it's just between the two of them.
Is it just me or they have this 'childhood friend' atmosphere between them? at least they've known each other for some period is what I'm saying.
Can I ask for inquiry about the author? Any data will do, I wanna check their other works if possible.

last edited at May 26, 2013 7:51AM

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I would say that it's a bit harder to classify this as a(aaaaa)ngst since there's no dialogue in between the many pages of them having fun. However that is not to say textless stuff can't be angst, it's just that there's no visible showing of internal struggle/anxiety in this as opposed to the stuff with angst.

Which is to say that it's up to the reader to interpret it in any way, right?
I just, automatically thought that was angst because of the couple last panels where the long-haired girl is being introduced in front of class and the short-haired one looking up the sky with a vacant look(in my imagination).
And then we have the title that cut midway through, it's like they want to say "just the two of us" but realize that they're no longer together (that's the translation though, I don't know the Japanese title).
No, I'm not saying to add an aaaaaangst tag on this. I'm just wondering if anyone else sees it the way I see it.

last edited at May 6, 2013 11:26AM

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

about the story,, am I interpreted it wrong or this is angst?
I mean, it seems that they made that very video for keepsake 'cause one of them is moving out or transferring.
I'm a sucker for this kind of story...

last edited at May 6, 2013 7:30AM

kagakujinjya
Rapunzel discussion 01 May 05:00
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Sacrificing her eyes?! Those don't grow like hair does; hair doesn't even compare to the need of our eyes. What a disturbing love!

the girl did say that "hair is a girl's life"...
but I'm still shocked about the ending.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is one of the best of all ZUN's works IMO, I hope that Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth will be uploaded too.
Anyway, with these Touhou doujins entering Dynasty-Reader (and the site's new design), I can do nothing but squeal in happiness.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I hate this chapter!!! I HATE IT! HATE IT!! HATE IT!!! TToTT

I'm not crying! it's just those Onion-slicing Ninjas are at it again.

I'm just not good with stories about the end of something.