Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Fujishiro yandere confirmed.

DC3
Citrus + discussion 18 Dec 17:14
joined Jan 7, 2018

I don't need more Mei and Yuzu I wanted a MatsurixHarumin spin off -.-
hopefully we could see them getting together in this sequel.

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 5:16PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

I hope the author continues this.

DC3
Oddman 11 discussion 17 Dec 13:50
joined Jan 7, 2018

Please continue this masterpiece.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I miss Nagashiro's NSFW doujins.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I'm actually interested to see how they ended up breaking up. not all yuri couples need a happily ever after. I just like how realistic and simple this manga is without any exaggerated drama. Even in the oneshot the break up was realistic and I'd still want to see the full version of it.

last edited at Dec 14, 2018 6:27AM

DC3
Image Comments 13 Dec 18:16
joined Jan 7, 2018
Dtm5swnvsaapztg-orig

nooooooo. BumbleBee and WhiteRose Only!

joined Jan 7, 2018

how can a girl be a fan of yaoi and still manage to be gay as fuck?

DC3
For! discussion 10 Dec 23:49
joined Jan 7, 2018

Ugh, it's this author again. 0% actual yuri, 100% bait.

is that so? what a wasted art. why choosing bait over actual yuri? YOU GO ALL THE WAY OR YOU GO HOME, I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS!!ʳᶦᵖ ᵈᵉᵐᵒ⁻ˢᵉⁿᵖᵃᶦ

joined Jan 7, 2018

Shouldn't this be a moment where she looks at the girl's teary face and say that it's pretty instead of her boobs? lmao.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 11:26PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

doesn't this needs a bisexual tag? the girl is dating her boyfriend and doesn't mind doing his female version too.

and like the guys a few posts above me said, it just seems like a dude with tits and a vagina. didn't enjoy it tbh

DC3
Anime season 10 Dec 18:16
joined Jan 7, 2018

canon yuri

I dropped that show, but just because of what you said now I'll pick it up. but can you tell me between who and who?

DC3
Friendship yuri? 10 Dec 09:32
joined Jan 7, 2018

friendship yuri is when two girls lick each other's pussies, but they say no homo in the end.

joined Jan 7, 2018

DC3 posted:

I like how the people here are annoyed because of the cliche but if they actually confessed to each other and went out together the end people would complain how short and rushed the ending is.

Why it has to end if they start to go out though?

well, most yuri manga stories end when the girls confess to each other. however, even if it does continue on, the confession would still be too sudden for this manga, at least that's how i see it. dunno why people want them to confess so early on in a comedy manga, the confession would just ruin the comedy imo.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I like how the people here are annoyed because of the cliche but if they actually confessed to each other and went out together the end people would complain how short and rushed the ending is.

DC3
I like boobs 01 Dec 20:12
joined Jan 7, 2018

I like butts

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 8:13PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Yandere?

joined Jan 7, 2018

based on the summary, no doubt that this is going to be a bittersweet story dealing with one's first love or love issues in general, and about struggling with one's sexuality. I can already see based on the prologue, that this is not going to be your typical fluffy yuri romance, since it's actually a time skip, and we already see that the girls didn't get together for reasons that are yet to be known. I totally don't mind those kinds of stories as long as they are well written. I hope this story doesn't go with your typical "girls can't be together/being gay is just a phase" cliche. I understand very well that the japanese society doesn't embrace homosexuality, but it is being so overused in yuri manga that it became just boring and annoying. I hope this one will actually have an interesting plot and characters, and not just a pile of cliches and overused tropes. well, we'll see!

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 7:51PM

DC3
Image Comments 01 Dec 06:01
joined Jan 7, 2018
Drd2xvbvsaa_qvv

wow amazing top harumi!! it makes me forget how much embarrassed she gets!

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 6:02AM

DC3
Image Comments 28 Nov 19:39
joined Jan 7, 2018
71856270_p0

is this ship gonna sail or is it just another bait?

joined Jan 7, 2018

just a simple question(i'm not looking for arguments), why isn't futanari considered yuri?

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 9:06AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

k

joined Jan 7, 2018

Someone had to do it at some point!! all harem lovers or harem authors should read this one-shot and realize how much the concept of harem is ridiculous. I don't care about harem-focused series because I never bother to watch most of them(though i'd watch them if they were yuri harem) but when a harem development ruins a good series(be it yuri or het) then it becomes an issue. I actually wouldn't have minded if this one-shot was about one of the heroines falling for another guy instead of a girl, it's all the same. if you read more deeply into this one-shot. it is not actually a parody, more like a horror. where the girls are trapped in a world where they are forced by the creator in a generic ecchi situations with the "innocent" protagonist or else they'll lose their position or screentime or existence or whatever you want to call it, without having the right to pursue their true love.

"besides, why does everyone like that guy, he's not all that attractive" this, I don't bother asking this question, because i know that harem protagnists are created only for unpopular boys so they can feel better about themselves, or for horny boys to satisfy their fantasies. I mean, as a guy myself, i'm not gonna lie, I sometimes fantasize about having multiple girls lusting after me(with some yuri action xD) but that's only in hentai terms. I don't need to watch a boring and generic harem anime that will never go anywhere to fulfil myself, i'd just go and read a hentai harem doujin. harem feels more like a fetish rather than a genre tbh. that said, i wonder when will we ever gonna break free of this harem curse that's taken over anime, and have the creators work on more serious works.
aaand that concludes my hatred-for-harem rant xD

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 6:02PM