Uhoh.My OTp, my fav art. ....ican'g

Rakusa
Image Comments 20 Sep 02:31
joined Aug 10, 2015
50447838_p1

^ Agree.
wiggles eyebrows

joined Aug 10, 2015

this made my afternoon (in germany its already dark)

You're German too? Das ist ja'n Zufall :0 but this made my afternoon too, it was so fluffy x3

joined Aug 10, 2015

Uh, am I the only one that kinda get why the MC is kinda disappointed in the "dorm" ? She thought she was going to a great place, was really looking forward and just because her aunt made a mistake, she ends up in some rundown place. And one of the first people she met there got pissed at her because she didn't instantly recognized her after 6 years appart at an age when people tends to change quite a bit. I, too, wouldn't be too thrilled and would at least try to see if there's a way to fix the mistake.

Sure, she ended up in a place full of girls who apparently like to show off some skin, but hey, she's apparently not (yet) a raging lesbian. If she ended up in a guy's dorm by mitake, I bet people would be more understanding. :p

It's not like she want to live in a palace, she just want to go where she was supposed (and looking forward) to go.

Wise words, my friend.I'm totally agreeing with ya.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I love it when Amano gets in a silly-sexy mood, so many amazing things happen. <3 <3 <3

Oh right, whoops, I forgot she's got a rep for drama around here. Uh, this is, um...so out of character, who would have expected her to make something without heavy drama in it?

Am I doing that right?

Yes.Yes you do that right.

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

What the hell even was this thread?! xD i enjoyed reading it As much reading this doujinshi :D
I love u ooshima w ur art...why so good

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

Well...i guess, Sayumi is just that possesive, because she thinks that Jun doesn't really Love her? I mean, Sayumi needed to ask her out all the time, so that Sayumi maybe feeled like Jun was just being with her, because she's feeling pity? Or that she d0esn't really Love her but said yes anyway, so that she would stop being so annoying? Either way, i just think Sayumi was really insecure and Maybe had a dark past...i dunno, but really loved it, though i'm not a fan of angst and abandoned issues.

Rakusa
Image Comments 13 Sep 03:58
joined Aug 10, 2015
Ppowti4

AWWW, MA BAES.It Looks so comfortable c;

Rakusa
Image Comments 13 Sep 03:56
joined Aug 10, 2015
46186511_p11

Dat is what i'm living for

Rakusa
Image Comments 12 Sep 12:58
joined Aug 10, 2015
48fa1cb7f8e04302d68520f084d3924d

Rice.

Rakusa
Image Comments 12 Sep 12:53
joined Aug 10, 2015
%5e371b73af49074b5a49921966d543225d5fc91d548ea65699de%5epimgpsh_fullsize_distr

Momose

Rakusa
Image Comments 12 Sep 07:56
joined Aug 10, 2015
Coofb3nveaafhvu-f

Dan dann dammmmm

Rakusa
Image Comments 10 Sep 04:08
joined Aug 10, 2015
Codmjq3u8aa6jqm-f

Uu tease~

Rakusa
Image Comments 10 Sep 04:07
joined Aug 10, 2015
Coxembhveaec7gl-f

LOL That's right bitch shattap xD hach...ErixNozomi for da win w

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

M y Ko Ko Ro

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

aDORKable

Rakusa
Image Comments 19 Aug 07:46
joined Aug 10, 2015

I can imagine "MMHHH DAT HAIR TASTES DE-LILY-CIOUS"

Pun, ha.

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

W h a t

Rakusa
pocky tag 13 Aug 08:47
joined Aug 10, 2015

Agree.

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

Personally, i think that Hotaru isn't bad as everyone think she is - i somehow can't understand why most likely everyone's hating her...her character is somehow refreshing, and it seems like she's somewhat smart - she wouldn't just "manipulate" Yuma for fun, or whatever...but i do think, that she kinda wants to make Yuma thinks more about it - also "sexual harassing" her first to see her reaction, and whem Yuma is getting used to it, maybe it wouldn't surprise her anymore that much, if Hotaru would confess to her.Nothingless, i think that something's off with Fujiwara and Hotaru..but what? Hotaru just don't break up with him - but still have sex.She perfectly knows that he's cheating on her - and she's using it for her own way.It's like, she uses him and he uses her - for her, Fujiwara is just a tool - but not for jealously...Yuma wouldn't get jealously over their relationship - beside when Hotaru did it with Fujiwara and Yuma got somehow angry.What's her real intention? Why does Hotaru sometimes have this dark, hurt expression? THIS MANGA IS A BUNCH OF MYSTERIES AND I CAN'T WAIT GODDAMIT! Is he abusing her??? Goddamit...we'll have to wait, and i'm certain: it will have a completely twist.

Btw, i don't think that her eye isn't injured to just get symphaty points from Yuma.She even hold her one eye when Fujiwara tossed the shirt at her.I think that he hurt her - or it could be someone else but i doubt that.Well, we'll see.