Forum › Posts by Cannibal

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I would have some more sympathy for Amane if she didn't also easily fall in love with Izumi. If she wasn't so damn fickle then I might be rooting for the poly end, but from what I have seen from her there is no reason to believe she actually loves anyone.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

( not to mention, wasn't the magazine director acknowledge this manga to be Yuri?)

Yes, the magazine editor did say that readers can see it as either a manga about food or yuri.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

What just happened... -,-

Hina got ratted out about having a part time job by her model friend and so she was forced to quit.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I love how Maiko seems to cause Hina the most problems with her love life and does it without a single shred of malice.

Cannibal
Syrupy Love discussion 15 Mar 20:02
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There were three conflicts. Their strained relationship, Jun, and abusive household. The last chapter takes care of two of those. I guess Tsubasa just has to deal with the abusive household until she is old enough to move out.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Love how it's titled Spring Rolls but they call them Summer rolls.

Cannibal
What is this 14 Mar 20:07
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

It's an advertisement for a small yuri convention being held at a couple of bookstores.

last edited at Mar 14, 2017 8:11PM

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Cannibal
Girl Talk discussion 13 Mar 20:25
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I get it's in the name, but all I've gotten from it is 2 girls in love who cheat on their boyfriends with each other. Doesn't give off an NTR feel to me.

Not sure if you're joking but that's exactly what NTR is. NTR is cheating, and the boys are getting cheated on.

Cannibal
Anime season 13 Mar 20:14
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

What are you resisting? I'm clueless on the joke here.

Users holding grudges over mods telling them to knock shit off. Probably not the best thread to talk about such unpleasant things.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

So this is part of the Puku Yuri collection if someone wants to group them up.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Those reasons easily apply to orphaned children as well, they can't take care of themselves and require adoptive parents or institutions. Still wouldn't call a family adopting a child and having them do chores "slavery".

And Nya-chan, they are chores. What has Mel done that has anything to do with actual businesses? Also, you are wrong about child labor laws, at least in the US. As long as the child isn't being taken out of compulsory school they can work without getting paid. Children that work on family farms don't have to be paid unless they do more than 500 man days worth of work. For a non-agricultural business children don't have to be paid unless you are paying someone else to do that same job while the child is unavailable.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 7:11AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

All work deserves payment.

If they work, they are not pets. If they are not paid, they are slaves.

I'm going to have to have a word with my parents about all those years of slavery then.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

If it's not getting tagged as rape then it should at least be tagged with molestation and drugs.

Either way, the sequel should be good and hopefully less weirdly drawn butts.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

You guys are over thinking it way too much. They're just pets, not slaves. The master plainly states that Mel doesn't have to do anything, she is free to do whatever she wants and chooses to be a maid. Without a further look into beastkin society it's hard to judge what's going on. If beastkin are like cats and scatter their children well before adulthood it's understandable that humans would adopt them until they are full adults. I think you are jumping to the slavery accusations a little too early.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Every yuri anime flops anyway, not just Flip Flappers. It's sad.

The problem is that Flip Flappers was still great before it went full on yuri and it still did bad in ratings. It's just sad that niche series end up losing money so studios have to pump out recycled shounen/harem/ecchi garbage to stay afloat.

Cannibal
Defloration discussion 11 Mar 04:10
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Busting that hymen.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Doesn't help that it wasn't that popular in Japan because they have shit taste.

Cannibal
Pulse discussion 10 Mar 15:40
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Sue got everything she deserved, Mel did nothing wrong.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru works if you are fine with "undertones".

Dark Forest, White Road, one of the girls is blind.

last edited at Mar 8, 2017 2:54AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I just have to say that if the interviewer really did say that the Japanese should follow the UK it's completely fair to say the opposite when Japanese does have a lower crime rate. Nogami's Twitter did break down the argument stating that it was just nurture versus nature when it comes to depravity and sexual thoughts and that both sides were not willing to back down.

Personally, pedophilia existed long before mass media and was arguably worse. The interviewer will want to bring some more evidence before proposing banning free speech.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Nice to see a woman put her foot down when the proposition of an arranged marriage gets brought up.

Cannibal
Image Comments 07 Mar 00:26
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Tumblr_ojt6oofhsl1rvzjc8o1_1280

Ange back at it again with best pairing.

Cannibal
Image Comments 07 Mar 00:23
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Missmcl-492314-fey_sisters

Not an urban legend, just hard to do right.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Cute chapter but no progress what so ever. Filler chapters are fine every now and then but just like some I think it focuses too much of Sumisumi instead of the couples. Maybe Tachi is getting as much worth out of the character as possible before she graduates and is slowly phased into a more minor role.