Forum › Posts by AWalkingPizza

AWalkingPizza
Karura discussion 23 Nov 02:28
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Holycrap this is mira? more like mira who. Id like it if this mira came back lol, i knew she was good at making stories and good plot. I really like this manga i hope it gets updated until the end. its from 2007 afterall, jesus thats old. Thanks desudesu i hope you continue to scanlate this.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

oh my god i love this

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

oh god

in a good way

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

I feel like im slowly dying in bliss. Ill be dead by the end of this series. Goodbye world. This manga is too good for me.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Poor Dayer, doing all the work with only moral support XD Hang in there!

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

if no one ends up translating it, i think i would be desperate enough to want to try reading it by myself. so if its okay could i maybe have the raws sometime in the future?

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

^ Im also very keen on seeing the end of this manga.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

I love this, whatever this is. I still dont know wtf this manga is, but who cares cos there was a giant godzilla dildo dick monster that ate dicks ,got rocket luncher exploded and rained semen.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Already wtf-ing the moment i saw the first page good jobu. Welp i havnt read the rest yet, seems funny.
Update: sorry this is just so absurd and funny imma die, i dont even care that theres small pet like dicks on every single page and that the yuri is basically non-apparent (yet?)(is non-apparent even a word) its just too funny.
Update update: She has a bath. In a bath full of dicks. She has a dick bath.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 4:47PM

AWalkingPizza
Lililicious discussion 26 Jul 23:02
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

wow holy fudge. Since 2003. This must be the longest running scanlation group if its not then ill be damn surprised. I was 3 then. T.h.r.e e. Damn if only i was gay and could read then.

AWalkingPizza
Happy Nest discussion 25 Jul 21:53
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Im so used to these kinds of one shots ending on a sour note like "Ahahaha i made u fall for me now goodbye imma sleep with other people cos youre no fun now" something like that, that i had this tension throughout the whole manga. c': i think ive been traumatized by all those sour ending mangas. Im glad this one was nice and sweet.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

YES ples translate the sequel i dont care if we have to wait 50 yrs.

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 11:07PM

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Gotta love Hanayo's mouth drool thingy on every panel though

AWalkingPizza
Your Warmth discussion 04 Jun 22:47
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Thanks akiba detectives and doing this theme of oneshots, i love these types of stories the most. And heck, damn right i cried in this one its so fucking real. I love how you pay attention to detail like with the title and stuff, i thought it fit nicely and how you translate character dialog is great too. And YES please please translate more of this author, i love them already. if they can write shit like this im curious to what else theyve done. one again thank you.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

just gotta say that i freaking love sexy akiba detectives translations.

AWalkingPizza
Image Comments 06 May 14:58
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
Dccwdeku8aatdir-orig

if you take the little akko top off from her hair and put some pink dashes on her cheeks, she then kinda looks like dva

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

I do very much like the omake, but my god it took like three hours to translate for just one page 'cause of the illegible handwriting, lmao.

(Original for anyone curious)

holy chicken nuggets, i appreciate you guys even more now lol

AWalkingPizza
OL x Gyaru discussion 05 May 09:59
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

what does OL stand for again?

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

i see, thanks c:

AWalkingPizza
Image Comments 03 May 14:52
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
P3ffdzf

OMG AHAHAH SAME for a sec there i was like WHATSHEBECHEWINGONBOOGIES

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

This is actually so funny, im ded

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Just one word, ears.
THEIREARSSSSSSSSAREJUSTSOCUUTE

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Phyis
Most of us didnt know you, but nevertheless still feel sad. So rest in peace and thank you, for all the wonderful effort you put into yuri project.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Holy shizzles that gif spooked me
it was a nice touch tho

AWalkingPizza
Image Comments 17 Nov 22:19
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

the last pic ended as an overwatch pic again 0;