Forum › Posts by Trannosaurus

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I was read chapter 6 in Vietnamese, and it's really overdramatic

omfg where?? I can read it!!111

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

"RIP! Unless Minase Ruruu deviates from her current manga series, this will be/is the final doujin from her. "

;_; A pretty great way to end, but even so. ;_;

No more perfectly drawn boobs??? NOOOOO ;_;

But really though, what's the manga she's currently working on?

Some non yuri SOL loli manga

lol yeah I googled it......eh.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

"RIP! Unless Minase Ruruu deviates from her current manga series, this will be/is the final doujin from her. "

;_; A pretty great way to end, but even so. ;_;

No more perfectly drawn boobs??? NOOOOO ;_;

But really though, what's the manga she's currently working on?

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This series is ongoing in Japan, being published in the Hirari anthology. Chapter 3 recently came out in Hirari 13, I will be scanlating this chapter as soon as I can get to it.

Sorry, I kind of took another break, but scanlations will be starting back up about now. (Which is why I finally got around to checking the forums again.)

Woo you're the best! Good luck.

Trannosaurus
I Girl discussion 01 Jul 23:57
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

"We have decided to drop this series because it’s been on a hiatus long enough to make us doubt the author will ever return to it. And it makes little sense completing a volume just to end on a likely-never-to-be-resolved cliffhanger." - Yuri Project.

Finally a shoujo manga I actually like....and this happens sobs.

Trannosaurus
Salomelic discussion 01 Jul 15:52
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The beginning of this manga was so gooooood, but man, was that ending abrupt and unsatisfying sighhhhh

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Lol this is so weird....why would anyone want to translate this

Trannosaurus
Stretch discussion 20 Jun 15:05
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow mostly everyone's hypothesis about Keiko have been dead on!!

I don't really understand the last 3 pages like the 'shaking' part and everyone in the crowd all talking about something?

Great Tohoku Earthquake from March 11, 2011. :V

Oh thank you! :U

Trannosaurus
Stretch discussion 20 Jun 03:22
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow mostly everyone's hypothesis about Keiko have been dead on!!

I don't really understand the last 3 pages like the 'shaking' part and everyone in the crowd all talking about something?

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I like this series but......everything is so overdramatic lol

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

....and this series having a cousin couple and a sister couple will get the Double Incest tag.

Who's the cousin couple? I don't remember one, though, it has been 6 months since the latest release.

And I'm all for the Riko and Haru hook up. Riko doesn't even realize Akane's true feelings. To me, it seems like she just acknowledges her as a really excited fan. Haru and Riko make so much more sense. you can tell that Riko is starting to have feelings for the mischievous Haru, and doesn't realize it.

I would really like to see more of the Yuuko and Midori ship. Love them together.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Riko and Haru are childhood friends....not cousins?

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow steamy~

This art style was pretty hard to look at. I'm not saying it's bad but there are no shadows or shading so it just looks very....bland?

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

FINALLLLLY.

Anyways I don't know what people are talking about. Saying that this chapter was "weird" because the President randomly developed feelings....like wtf. What have you guys been reading for the past 15 chapters. The President has always had feelings for Wataski but didn't really understand them herself. These past few chapters have been foreshadowing this confession lol. Like come on guys.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wait, so Fue actually let Asuna sleep with other people while they were dating. How does a relationship like that even work... no wonder they broke up. Must suck to have a low sex drive.

I was pretty caught off guard with that lol. The next chapter is what I've been waiting for so long to read!!! MORE FUE X ASUNA ANGST PLS

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow the sex scene was....intense LOL. Definitely favoriting this to read again in the future.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I hate how I have to check after every chapter if this series is complete lol. Such troll.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I thought that was Erica... When I saw the long hair, I double-checked the tags. Hahaha!

Yeah I usually assume Gertrud with Erica lol. This was an interesting paring though.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

So lesbians are virgins until they use a double dildo? Ok then.

Like seriously that was kind of weird. The term "virginity" for lesbians is kind of vague lol.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The whole scene feels so played out and forced to fit the standards. There is certainly good drawing talent, but this plot goes nowhere.

God yes, the plot was so strange to me. She goes to crying during her confession to all out sucking the other girl's boobs lol??? PWP (Plot? What plot?)!!
Also another part that bothered me was when the Ayabe says, "You are the sole person I don't want getting that (her liking a guy classmate) confused." She purposely tries to get guys to like her so that no one will look at Kiyomi, BUT she doesn't want Kiyomi to get the wrong idea??

I have really high standards for this author and this was probably my least favorite from him/her. Another manga with such amazing artwork though, I'm in awe!

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 3:13AM

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wait, the author is woman?

With all the fanservice throwed in the anime I was sure it was a man's work.

I heard she is a woman with a thigh fetish or something like that.

Why is that so funny to me omg lol.

But anyways I'm happy the translators decided to skip the parts in the anime. Need more new HarukaxYuu stories!

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

"Deep inhale"

(Kotori loves Satoka, who recipocates but as an older sister untill recently, but she also loves Chika, who is in love with Shio, but is beggining to have feelings Kotori, Chika believes Shio is in love with Satoka which may or may not be, but Shio also has feelings for Hiwa, who recipocates, but also seems to be drawn to Kotori but for reasons that are a mystery.)

And thats just the beggining

Thank you for clarifying this chapter for me lol.

Trannosaurus
Citrus discussion 10 Apr 02:09
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Chapter 10:

Scenario 1

• Mei gets jealous and chainsaws Yuzu

Yandere End

I like this ending very much. Thank you internet.

EDIT: Also anyone know when chapter 10 raws will be out? Or scanned?

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 2:25AM

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love how playful the girls are too each other :) I'm really excited for this wooo pls chapter 2 pls

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I wonder how good of a kisser Yurika is to be able to make someone 'weak' in the knees with just simply one kiss lol.

Trannosaurus
Stretch discussion 02 Apr 01:19
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow those tags.......and then......YOU GUYS RUINED MY DREAMS Q.Q