Forum › Posts by neo2157

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Wouldn't an adult french kiss be more accurate?

The Japanese word used consistently throughout, the running theme for the chapter, means flavor or taste and can also mean experience. So I stuck with the English flavor, which also means a quality characteristic of something. In this case, a quality characteristic of an adult kiss.

I was more making an oral sex joke by comparing it to a french kiss. but im guessing that in the actual language it makes comparisons of the taste of chocolate to the taste of her girlfriend?

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Wouldn't an adult french kiss be more accurate?

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

So that's why she only had a bra on in the first chapter.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I get the feeling Teacher girl might not be so good with hints, as her girlfriend kept on her bra (largely considered the most uncomfortable article of clothing) yet removed everything else. also Im noticeing allot of teachers and beauticians in yuri works and find myself wondering if its just trope's or if those are considered gay professions in japan. (in my part of canada we consider the medical field a gay profession as we have a fair amount of homosexual nurse's.)

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

It must be nice to be able to pay for your living expenses and college with hot lesbian sex, best job ever.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

This makes me wonder just how many people come to my country to get married, i wonder if morishima has visited at some point.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Just a quick comment to say I agree with almost everything here. This was the very first Yuri I read. I have it on my Wishlist on Amazon right now, will be ordering it as soon as I am able.

I can completely understand those who feel it's "too long" or something like that. Unlike Sasameki Koto (which I also love btw.) this doesn't feel dragged out. Everything is there for a reason. Just keep in mind that both girls are extremely dense when it comes to anything relationship wise. Especially Mari :)

Get it, enjoy it. Show the publishers that WE WANT YURI :)

Girlfriends kinda push's you suspension of disbelief a bit, Akko never ask's the question why her and friends get drunk and have sexy make-out parties and mari will cling to any excuse for her attraction (The cat kissing part was just way to out there for me to ever believe.) other then that the story is pretty likeable.

joined May 31, 2013

"I want to sleep on the keyboard, but no-one is currently using it." /firstworldcatproblems

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Natsuneko hasn't released a manga in years, so I highly doubt that. Its a shame really as I really liked her stuff particularly butterfly 69 (which sounds like a crazy awesome sex position).

joined May 31, 2013

Mizuho seems like a terrible girlfriend; she's lazy, flighty, uncaring, outright ignores issues when they come up, and is only with Ena because Ena said that she loved her. So now the only question is whether this story will be about Kana trying to make her sister actually give a damn about her relationship or if it'll be about Ena leaving Mizuho for her sister.

Speaking as someone who has been in two relationships that were just like you describe (though throw in therapy and an inability to accept any sort accountability) i think you have the right idea, I did allot of things like Ena does with wanting to help out and just doing nice things for no other reason then because I wanted to do something nice and it is pretty frustrating when the other person just can't empathize with other people at all. I should add that Mizuho seems very insecure about the whole situation and somewhat of a recluse (I think she's only worried about what people at work will think, i don't recall any mention about her "friends" or "family" getting ideas about them.) which further makes her out to be someone who just can't empathize with other people. Not sure how much this manga is based off real-life experience's of the author but it strikes an awful lot of similarity to my dating experiences with people who were just way to self-absorbed to be in a relationship.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I like the art, but the relationship is unrealistically slow. I think 2 years have passed in story time and morishita hasn't even been kissed yet.

neo2157
Locker Room discussion 11 Jul 19:14
joined May 31, 2013

...How old is everyone in this? I feel like the author should be on some sort of government watch list.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I like to imagine that one day this series will be available in every school library and replace the current really cheesy and badly drawn books we currently use to spread awareness.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

There is more actual yuri in this one-shot then her long running series, kinda sad really. (I like to pretend this one-shot is basically morishita meeting someone who will give her a kiss at least once a year.)

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Why didn't she just use the money to pay the other girl for sex? pretty sure that would fix everything.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I feel like a threesome would just be awkward =)))

I just dont think its needed at all. What for? Pleasure? I'm quite pleasured with my life without it =D

I envy all the crazy sex you must be having, jokeing aside though for some people there's never to much pleasure.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Does anyone know were this school is? i would love to hire a few graduates from this lesbian maid college for a few positions.

I am actually a lesbian director of an upcoming film so I need maids like this xD too! Threesome has never been my thing either.

I wonder if anyone understood my "positions" pun, in any case be sure to make a lesbian vampire film to kickstart your career.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Why dont I like threesome?(

Perhaps you just haven't had enough threesomes in your life.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

More of a fan of Love bites myself, but who can't love a hot springs devoted to hot lesbian sex?

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Does anyone know were this school is? i would love to hire a few graduates from this lesbian maid college for a few positions.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Ask your doctor if lesbianism is right for you!

Do you know anyone who can give out prescriptions for that?

neo2157
Made it, shitlords 30 Jun 23:46
joined May 31, 2013

Everyone who keeps posting mangafox links on this forum can also go suck a lemon.

A couple people strung up on meat hooks in the forum, publicly banned, would deter this better.

Its generally a bad idea to ban a bunch of people when a forum barely has any daily posters as is.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Condoms can be made into dental dams with a scissor. Or maybe she is a pre/non-op trans woman and has a penis (fat chance).

I've also known a few more paranoid lesbians who use condoms for fingers and toys if they arn't so sure about the partners sexual history.

neo2157
Raubritter discussion 28 Jun 13:42
joined May 31, 2013

Police girl looks like a pretty attractive lady to me. I like where this is going!

Considering the type of comic this is probably a strip search.

joined May 31, 2013

Glasses is my fetish.
Need her unbraided and nude right on the front page of next chapter.
That would spice up the story hoho

You would have made a great editor for the cover pages of Ragnarok city, I like it so far but yuri and slice of life together is always kinda awkward, since to maintain the slice of life theme the character need to be oblivious to the yuri. I dunno like i've said before it could be a Japanese thing.