Forum › Posts by wererat42

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

From the afterwords in both this and NTR Kodama makes it pretty clear she loves soap operas. Probably unlikely we'll ever see anything from her free of angst and convoluted plots.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Why does it have isya in the credits when it says it was done by a different artist?

last edited at May 18, 2016 2:21AM

joined Apr 25, 2013

Love Ashigara so much.
For a shipgirl who talks the biggest game about hunting for men in fanon she's probably also one of the gayest in fanon.

wererat42
Furumapura discussion 29 Apr 00:05
joined Apr 25, 2013

Ch6 pg4
Did Kyou's breasts just grow in the bath and then shrink again?
I get that Cool is a breast guy, but some consistency please.

wererat42
Oddman 11 discussion 22 Apr 17:30
joined Apr 25, 2013

I'm guessing Kiko was just an empty suit of armor FMA reference.
She was there to keep Chouko company and she thought she was no longer needed after Setsu showed up.

joined Apr 25, 2013

The next candidate for the tag is probably the 105 page HonoEri doujin by Yuisaki Takumi.
And yes, 105 pages of nonstop sex.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 3:26AM

wererat42
Boyfriend discussion 11 Apr 03:54
joined Apr 25, 2013

So I guess no one is going to comment on how ridiculous it is that Risa failed the exam to get into a public school, but somehow got into a private school as a last resort, where I imagine the bar for admission would be set even higher.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 3:54AM

joined Apr 25, 2013

Kotori x Everyone
Well, that was different.

joined Apr 25, 2013

If this is what Yuri Hime intends to become, we are heading toward a dark age for yuri...

I'd rather have yuri like this than more Yuru Yuri. It's gotten to the point where non-yuri magazines have series that are actually more yuri than anything YH has.

And Yuri Danshi was cancelled, so things are actually looking a lot less dark for YH.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

I'm guessing that Youko will probably turn out like Kirara from Oddman 11.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Long hair Niko is the best.
Why did the anime make her into a brat?

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Hopefully someone will kiss Yume in Vol 2.
Her thirst is real.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Been playing Starlight Stage.
Interesting to note that when you can hear Kirari's inner monologue she's pretty normal and her quirkiness is all put on.

wererat42
Cage discussion 07 Jan 01:31
joined Apr 25, 2013

Like most, I've been having trouble understanding this but I think this chapter actually makes everyone involved in the story a bit more sympathetic. They're struggling against what appears to them to be fate, some going to extreme lengths to prove that they have control over their lives.

I actually think Mustsu's rant from pg 8-12 sums it up pretty well. It actually seems to be even breaking the fourth wall and condemning the creators/fanbase for forcing them into essentially incestuous relationships.

wererat42
Love Steal discussion 26 Dec 16:51
joined Apr 25, 2013

Not NTR
NTR would end with the cuckhold crying in the fetal position, not plotting revenge.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

With her hair up I thought for a while that Natsuko was her friend Satsuki, and that Haruko really can swap with anyone.

joined Apr 25, 2013

I can tell from the title alone that this is going to be great. That, and the fact that it's by Takemiya Jin, of course.

Well, with Takemiya there's always a 50/50 chance it will end in tears.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Japan should legalize same sex marriage already.

That...could be maybe, in like,...never? :D
That would be soo wonderful, but sadly i think they will do it in like,..phew,,,...10 years? 20? Oh well.It's 2k16 soon.
This will happen soon.

Have you not seen there's been a lot progress just this year. Just this year three cities in Japan recognized same-sex marriage and they even give out license of some sort that almost equal the same rights as married couples

Shibuya is a ward within a city. But I gather a couple of other cities are considering it. From what I gather, the certificates in those areas are largely symbolic and are not recognized in the rest of the country. But it's a definite start.

Isn't that how it started in the U.S.? Started off only being recognized in some places with lots of opposition from conservatives before it was finally made law nationwide.

last edited at Dec 18, 2015 11:32PM

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Funny thing is that from what I can tell Youko was just tricking Yata to make her go away. Wasn't actually sexing up ghosts.
Not that she isn't clearly meant to be a slutty character, that one instance seems to have been a joke.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Poor Elma

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Well, from what I've read Roh seems to have dropped this to work on Shikkaku Shoujo. I think Volume 2 is the end.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Apparently Cool has another new series about a girl who moves into a dorm with a bunch of monstergirls. Based on what I've seen of it one of them seems to have a crush on the main character, but the others seem to get caught doing het things rather often.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Looks like Kyoushinsha forgot to draw Tooru's horns in several panels.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

I'm guessing this is part of YH branching into new genres instead of remaking the same shy girl/popular girl that every artist has since copied from Morinaga. Same deal with series like Tachibanakan and Netsuzou Trap.
Not sure how it'll work out for them. It'll either bring in more readers or drive out the existing ones who prefer the familiar fluff stories.

joined Apr 25, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch13#12
So adorable, but I thought Kobayashi was trying not to go down the loli route.