Forum › Posts by pinstru

pinstru
joined Apr 14, 2013

I'm taking a guess here, but this manga seems like it's gonna be about these two ladies and their feelings for each other, and they're gonna have sex, and there will probably be some half-hearted angst that gets resolved really quickly, and then they're gonna have more sex. It's gonna be about them and their feelings, not about the audience's crotch-rocket.

^^^^The 2nd chapter is basically this lol.

Otherwise...i want to like this manga, but the artwork pisses me off. It's TOO cute...It's like a disconnect between the sex scenes and the girls, they remind me of 2 year olds -_-

And the nose comment didn't help either O.o

pinstru
joined Apr 14, 2013

I think what it's lacking is feeling tbh. Little to no facial expressions that actually...you know...express feelings.

pinstru
Your Fault discussion 16 Sep 17:43
joined Apr 14, 2013

This is my first ever NTR and I am proud tbh. I don't understand why people don't like this, I think this is amazing in terms of...hmmm, how can I say this...in terms of how people put themselves in situations(?). I like it, plus the artwork is amazing. Poor Ayaka, but who knows? Maybe a threesome could come into the works, or maybe a little bit more voyeuristic situations could come about...or oooooooh!! My favorite possibility is a potential surprise, vengeful sex session where Ayaka just goes in on Nanako...OMG YES!!!! ugh...I want more...

joined Apr 14, 2013

the updates for this series is painfully slow...any time a new chapter comes out I have to re-read the whole series again just to know wtf is going on because I'll have forgotten everything by that point (chapters come out that slow, like damn...) hopefully the summer will bring about a change...

But other than that...yay?? I really like this series and the characters, but when I think about their situations I can't help but think that most, if not all of them, are dumb af. Like Asuna and Fue...just why? Break up already, damn...seeing the way they handle things just makes me itch. Remi is...a good plot device...but other then that she's meh. Massa (Macha?) is cool, I can relate to her...she's just like "wtf, these dumbasses...I'll still watch tho" and I agree with that attitude. Meru...why are you even here, goddamn. And what is with these weekend threesomes between Remi, Asuna, and Meru? I wasn't invited to these lesbian sex workshops, and, let's be honest, I'm quite offended. Ugh...

But other than that, this is a good read. Rant: over.

pinstru
Prism discussion 12 Mar 18:06
joined Apr 14, 2013

It's a goddamn shame that this is cancelled....

pinstru
Again!! discussion 07 Mar 16:40
joined Apr 14, 2013

I'm surprised this manga hasn't gotten more love then it has.

Right, I love this manga

pinstru
Stretch discussion 07 Mar 15:57
joined Apr 14, 2013

I really want it to be yuri, but even if it isn't I'm still going to enjoy this manga. Love the art, love the subtlety in plot development, and, unlike an increasing number of people, I love the speculation going into this...I'm confident this is going to be a good read no matter which way it goes, especially if they keep releasing the chapters this fast

pinstru
joined Apr 14, 2013

I really adore this manga...I love that it's not a traditional family atmosphere yet you still get all the tlc that's "supposed" to come with family...and I love that we're getting a good look into how everybody is navigating the situation while also trying to maintain their boundaries...cannot wait for the update!

pinstru
Stretch discussion 05 Mar 11:53
joined Apr 14, 2013

I'm really loving this manga. Informative, cute, and light-hearted. I'm invested in their backstory tho...hopefully that will drop some huge hints as to how they were like in school, why they've started their relationship, and what's going on with Ran's background/family life...super curious

pinstru
joined Apr 14, 2013

The first 3 pages I was like: "ehh it should be ok"
Then the very next page I was like: "Oh no...this...this aint gone be good..."
Then the last few pages I was like: "Goddamn. I just witnessed a rape. Goddamn..."

And yep, this manga hurt my soul a little. Goddamn...

joined Apr 14, 2013

Only on ch. 6, but everything about this is scaring the shit out of me...I would NOT want to be the unlucky person to attract the attention of anybody as crazy as Minuko (Monuko? I forget). It's just kind of crazy to think that some people in real life can get caught up in some dangerous and highly irrelevant situations tht can change their whole life for worse...thts what this story reminds me of (so far...idk if i'll ever read it all)

pinstru
joined Apr 14, 2013

I first read this like a year ago and loved it...happy to see it at dynasty now, and will definitely add to my favorites...i honestly dont understand how anybody can be disappointed with the ending, bt then again i'm a sucker for realism so this was ideal for me aka something i can actually relate to...and the art is amazing...orgasmic to say the least (<--- nt even joking with tht one...the way the black haired girl is drawn is just...aww)