Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
49709365_p0

Beautiful art for a beautiful couple!

rincewind
Yamitsuki discussion 09 Dec 06:43
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh, wow, this is unexpected. And interesting. I need more!! Damned cliffhangers!!

rincewind
Image Comments 02 Dec 06:00
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
78018799_p0

The best thing about Tekken!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Once you become a legend, certain things tend to become a bit exaggerated.
Reminds me of that part of Braveheart.

"Soldier 2: William Wallace is seven feet tall!
William: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse."

This new chapter is hilarious! Love the Duce!
Mamma mia!!!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I can't get enough of this! It's not More Rabu Rabu without the empty blank eyes!!

And I love how delightfully gay Darjeeling is. She and Pekoe flirting is just lovely!!

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This is so sweet and cute!! Just perfect!

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Yaaay! More Sakura Trick post highschool? That's a blessing!
Tachi needs to make another series well into adulthood.
I love when a story goes that way.

And it's so lovely to see Haruka and Yuu progressing that far into their relationship!!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Now we need a second part of the final part!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

What's with those glasses they're wearing at the end?

Deal with it!

Or they don't want the pesky sun to interfere with the good old groping you girlfriend.

And I love the art! So cute!

rincewind
Image Comments 16 Oct 07:11
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
Dws8wzwu0aavfti-orig

Yay! This is my favorite Darjeeling ship!

rincewind
Image Comments 14 Oct 05:40
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
Fhatppa

And I'm here, still shipping Darjeeling and Pekoe.

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

No, Hana, what are you trying to do!?

It's pretty obvious that Kuki is a bottom.

Also, that smug face in the last page!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Wait a minute... how can someone listen to "Garasu no Hanazono" and not ship Eli and Nozomi?

Because a song is a song.
Tsk. And next you gonna say that parfait is some kind of dessert.

rincewind
Image Comments 03 Oct 13:17
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
M3yarx6

Hime is always a step ahead! Or several... or she finished the race and is waiting in bed to celebrate.

rincewind
Image Comments 03 Oct 13:15
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
Efeizyiuwaa0akf-orig

This is so adorable!! We can't have enough of Science Babies!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

that´d be true if we were talking about canon character from the novel like kumiko and reina from euphonium, people knew that there was no way that they´d end up together, because in the novel kumiko ends up with tsukamoto, but it´s a different case with dekomori she was tacked on the story, there´s no source material for her, writters don´t have a storyline to follow, they can writte anything they want. If at the end of the novel nibutani were to find a boyfriend like kumiko that´d be a different story because in that case the writtes have to follow the novel, but i don´t think that´s the case so at this specific case the source material doesn´t really matter

Nibutani is the lynchpin here. Her ending in the novels decides what KyoAni can do. Therefore Dekkomori's side doesn't matter. She could even be openly gay for Nibutani, it would change nothing.

I mean we all know that no there´s no way nibutani and dekomori end up together(mostly because at this point the franchise is over) but that has nothing to do with the source material, like @TheLostLight already said that just how kyoani works being maid dragon the only exception. That being said the anime does have strong subtext that´s a fact, there´s strong evidence that nibutani and dekomori may or may not be in love, but come on dude we work with less than that nico and maki barely talk at the anime the subtext between yui and azu-nyan is barely noticeable if you don´t use your yuri goggles. If your logic is "if is not on the source material fuck it " you´re pretty much skipping 30% of this site content

That's why I am not a shipper. I only give credence to pairings that have solid support in the actual series. Subtext is not always good subtext. I can look at a Love Live image and say "Ha that's cute". Do I ship it? Of course not. Never gonna happen and completely OOC. Those shows are bait.

Now when I look at something like Demon Girl Next Door on the other hand, the subtext is very straightforward and ramps up over time. Confirmation is lacking of course, but it's a work in progress. I don't really ship the characters so much as I predict where the author will go with them and what the intention is. Authorial intent supersedes wishful thinking of the fans. There are also series like Neptunia which have subtext and it is clear what the devs actually intent romance wise, but are shackled by their need to sell games and thus cannot proceed with that intention.

NibuDekko is a dead end on all levels. Even if I think the subtext is there and it is quite obvious the anime team at least was genuine in their attempt to give this subtext, I also know they just did it to give Nibutani more substance and have more cute girls in the show. They saw that the dynamic was lacking something and inserted Dekkomori to supplement that. As a friend for Rikka and as a foil for Nibutani she works wonders and is not intrusive on the source material. As a romantic interest however she becomes more problematic.
Exactly because this is KyoAni I can never believe that this was ever intended to go anywhere beyond teasing.
Wait a minute... how can someone listen to "Garasu no Hanazono" and not ship Eli and Nozomi?

rincewind
Image Comments 26 Sep 06:23
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
53442211_p0

Yeah, we need a third season with an healthy extra dose of these two!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I really miss Kasumi and Acchan...

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

One chapter and the joke is already old. Really hope that they do not drag this for long. And for long I mean, resolve it in the next chapter.
Or at least put another twist... since it's Mochi let's go with they're in reality sisters.

rincewind
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 06:22
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Now I'm sad. Poor Tashiron, sometimes you just can't win.

She seriously needs a more healthy relationship. She doesn't have a sister or what?

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

^ What is this image from?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/we_cant_go_back_to_just_being_friends

And Kaho, don't hear her, go for it!! DO IT!!

rincewind
Yukino Plan discussion 03 Sep 07:10
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The End? This is all?
This has too much potential to end here!! (And the art is just too adorable, yeah, even the creepy smile!)

rincewind
Image Comments 13 Aug 05:25
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

(Gross) Menacing Lesbian Sounds!

rincewind
Image Comments 12 Aug 09:59
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
Ebhxjlku0aat9fo-orig

And that's why need that kiss. Or wedding. Better both!

rincewind
Image Comments 19 Jul 06:26
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013
D46-kmfuiaagvsd-orig

Darjeeling gets all the girls as usual.
(But her dearest wife is Pekoe!)