Forum › Posts by Yuri Girl 1001

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Gonna take a prediction: Before the finds Sakurako, she gets a call from a very nervous editor saying she was approved.

sakurako is definitely busy holding that publisher by the collar threatening to ruin his career right now.

Sakurako was definitely listening in, and now that editor is fearing for his life.

And low key Sakurako would probably be able to ruin his career if she really wanted to. She seems to come from a well off family, and they usually have quite a bit of pull in industries like this (at least what I've seen in other manga and stuff)

Yeah, she's murdering that publisher... That's definitely what's happening right now...

My predictions have been 100% wrong lately, but you guys said it, not me. So here's hoping you're right.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Yuru Oyako discussion 23 Jun 18:05
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

people at ch.1: "omg a mother-daughter yuri"

Taiyaki: "This ain't even my final form"

And then ch. 7 Taiyaki, maybe: "Wa ha ha! I still have one more form!"

I wonder if the great grandmother will show up?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I see 2 (stretching a point) points in Airi's favor. She let go of her stranglehold when she saw signs of Hina passing out. (Though she fails to realize that just that much is plenty dangerous.) And she swabs Hina's stomach with alcohol before piercing it. (But was that piercing tool sterilized?) In other words, she is at least trying to avoid causing Hina real harm. (But what about emotional trauma?)

My predictions have been pretty far off lately, but I predict that as soon as Hina realizes what's going on, she will leap up and do her level best to defend/protect Airi.

Edit: Self debunking your own comment can be kind of fun.

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 10:42AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

love the author, cute couple, but i will never in my life find feet attractive. feet in my mouth? would probably just die at that point.

"There is one thing I am worried about though." And that's ToeJam, Yuck!!!
Is this just a one shot? I just love her work and am always hoping for more.

I've no problem with the idea of sucking on a womans toes, if I know those toes have just been thoroughly washed. Well, that's probably the case here, so no problem.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

If she uploaded audio of their love making, would that count as exhibitionism?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

That was a very nice ending. If such a thing really had never occurred to her, then 3 months to think about it before being overwhelmed with the need to see her might not be unrealistic. But... kiss, kiss, where's the closing kiss!?

I had the definite impression that Rinko is gay and that her grandma knows it. (And has a good idea that Rinko is going for Takase-san.)

Yuri goggles at 150%! ...I mean I was way off on this one.

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 7:02AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Fly by Yuri discussion 21 Jun 02:19
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Hmm... So it's been over 3 years since I've done a release. RIP indeed.

Wait! This group may not be quite dead yet. I've still got the interest, and not all of my projects have been picked up by other groups. Just maybe I can get things moving again. I do want to anyway.

I am glad that somebody picked up Age 15. Since I got halfway through chapter 7, then never got back to it. If and when I do get things rolling again, I will properly update my scanlator page first.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I thought that was weird with the whole accidental kiss thing like Rinko wasn't concerned about it at all
If it was another yuri work they'd be like freaking the fuck out over it

I mean Im fairly certain the “twist” will be that Rinko was flirting with/“courting” her the entire time.

I had the definite impression that Rinko is gay and that her grandma knows it. (And has a good idea that Rinko is going for Takase-san.)

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Must... reread... this... Can't... not...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I really don't know how she didn't notice that she lost her panties

^This. But for some strange reason, it seems to be a thing in manga. See Dragon Ball vol 1.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Gemini discussion 25 Apr 06:52
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I feel like I've already read this here before...

There was a story named Gemini by Kusano Kouichi. The premises are kind of similar, but the execution is quite different. I like this story a lot better.

And people commenting on that one were also saying it was narcissism or masturbation. I don't know about narcissism, but it can't be like masturbation because it's still someone else's hands touching you.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I really hope Fujio-sensei gets back to this someday. Hey, it's possible. Morinaga-sensei took most of a decade to get back to Even if We're Not Friends, then did a full volume's worth of material.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Way back when he first hit Midori, he was kind of shocked at himself. In that moment, he had his one shining chance to back away from the precipice, to make amends, do something about her injuries, and make sure he never did such a thing again. Instead, like most who go so far, he doubled down and flung himself headfirst into abyss.

Edit: Sorry, I was confused about what filth you were referring to. I've never seen that one. (Which is a good thing I haven't?)

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 7:58AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

i hope midori will be smart enough to NOT tell doumyou where she is. because this is clearly what tazune is expecting from doumyou, that she got this information. (but even i don't believe it.)

He is clearly becoming a stalker, as we all knew he would. Even if he can't get it from Doumyou, one way or another, he'll find out no matter what he has to do. But you're right, I bet Doumyou gets it with ease from Midori and just gives it to him.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I forsee a physical assault on one, or more likely, both of the girls. There will be an attempted kidnapping, hopefully not successful. If it is successful, there will be an attempted rape, but that won't be successful.

Fuck Tazune and simping ass Doumyou, you go girls. I love the credit page, thank you for the translation

^ This.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

^ Yeah, doesn't the term bug cover arachnidae (that is spiders, ticks and scorpions), centipedes and insects

In Japan, the word bug (mushi) refers to insects, spiders, germs, and even snails, among other things.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

What kind of idiot just goes and open their door late at night?......

My mother, that's who. I was up like 2 or 3 in the morning in my mom's living room, when suddenly there came a knock at the door. Scared me to death. So I went and got my mom, and she just went and answered the door?!! Fortunately, whoever it was had already given up. Then in the morning, my mom finaly realized how stupid of a thing it was to do.

Yes, I think every reader out there saw this coming. It was inevitable, just like a horror movie.

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 3:33AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Age 15 discussion 14 Mar 04:32
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

And BTW I wouldn't be so happy, in fact I'd be FURIOUS if anyone especially from my family decides to have sex in my room, AND IN MY BED. wtf, Yoshino, just fuck off.

Years ago, my brother was in town with his fiance. And I nearly walked in on them doing it in my bed! When I came home there was a bra on the livingroom floor, and my bedroom door was closed. I went to the kitchen first and when I came out my bedroom door was open and the bathroom door was closed. To top it off, later I found my bathrobe with suspicious fluids around crotch height.

That time I just let them wonder whether I noticed.

last edited at Mar 14, 2020 4:34AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Looking back on when I read this months ago, I remember getting the impression that Mizuki was going out with a girl? Did the translations say it was a boy, a girl, or was it not specified?

I don't believe it was specified. It was just my own impression.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm confused with "This Love From I Can't Remember When." Is there a sequel to this? Is Mizuki going out with another girl? Does she actually love her? What is up with that look when she was asked that by Chisato? I have so many questions.

The end makes it clear that the possibility never even occurred to Mizuki that Chisato could have any interest in her at all, until Chisato accidentally revealed her love in the nurses office. And so I have to assume that Mizuki was straight and going out with a boy whom she truly loved. My take on it from the first time I read it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Ok I got one. These two girls are either best friends/lovers and either one or both are graduating. One of them is really upset about it, but the other one seems fine. By the end, they're together (maybe hugging?) and the one who didn't seem sad starts thinking about how sad it is and starts to cry, whoch leads to the crying together. I know it's vague, but it's all I could remember

Yes, I finally found it thanks to Nez-chan posting it on an old comment! If anyone is interested, it's Full of Memories by Morishima Akiko. Never thoughf a big shot like them was behind it. I thought it was more obscure than that
Edit: Also I forgot that that they had sex, so I had excluded NSFW in my search for it. My bad

I thought it was Morishima Akiko, but I was looking in Wildrose. I forgot about Girls Love. I guess I should have just looked through everything by her. Except I would have been repeatedly distracted.

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 3:57AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
1 x ½ discussion 25 Jan 10:55
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

sexual abuse leads to kinks and promiscuous behavior

You're gonna wanna think about amending your opinions by doing some reading and research. I won't say it never happens, but this blanket statement is troubling in and of itself for many reasons.

As a child I was pressed into things with a relative and a friend of that relative a handful of times. I also fought off an attempted rape in a middle school bathroom. And I came out completely normal. I'm obsessed with incest stories. I've had 5 separate dreams of having sex with immediate family members, at least once for each. I sometimes get into things like watersports. I've... got other kinks that I will never tell anyone. Isn't everyone like this?

Yep I'm perfectly normal despite sexual abuse as a child.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

High school girls, one of them is convinced she and another girl are in love and happily dating. None of her friends believe this because the other girl has never spoken to the excitable one, then one day on the way home from school the stoic girl turns back and gives a look to the excitable girl and the look is misinterpreted as disgust. Endgame is they really were dating and the stoic girl wanted to show excited one her room for the first time or something like that.

This one

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Well after having stopped reading this in the middle of the series, I did read the last 2 chapters. Then I decided to read it from the beginning so I would understand it better. I made it all of 3 or 4 pages until I saw Sato's friend, then I remembered. I guess I literally cannot read any more of this story any longer. I'm dropping out.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I pretty much quit reading this after she slit her friend's throat. Is there any good reason to read it now?