Forum › Posts by Tosang

joined Aug 21, 2021

D*mmit MIMA !!!!!

joined Aug 21, 2021
95909958_p0%20(1)

Splendid

joined Aug 21, 2021

Fantasy engineering works, I think tencos story (which is on this site) is nice to look at. There was 'Gensokyo of humans', if you havent caught that. This is what I can list on top of my head. Advent cirno, if you're satisfied with incomplete works.

Thks you, i dont know how much joy i Feel reading those ( i am halfway Gen of Human before thou :)) Escpecially "Fantasy engineering" that was Something I was never dream of (Crying Face), His works was too Good, It was like a Real World.......That why i love this Fandom, It is like Gensokyo , always there, Peaceful , sometime malicious , yet make me
dont want to leave....Sadly i don't even know how to Draw Properly, Well at least i Can Clear Easy mode ;)... Hope u ,all who pass by a nice day !!!

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 11:02AM

joined Aug 21, 2021

Hello, Fellow readers , i have been Hiding in this Site for like 6 months(?)...Anyway, i try reading many doujins but i only find Some Author with style that i really Like : 1st is Chamaji (the guy whose draw Everyone eyes different).....2nd is Karaagetarou ("At Chirei" author, his style is full of Fluffiness)...3rd is Zounose (a cannibalism beautifier)....Kawayabug (His Seiga design is Cool thou) or the Legendary Bomber Grape (with his b*llsh*t comedy, too bad he quit long ago:( )....So back to the Broblem : I want to find some authors with a "Unique" Style of drawing or Content that made u really enjoy (Laugh, bitter, speechless..) ...It dont have to be Moe up the Butt or Extremely detailed , simple is okay.....Another example is Pageratta (I dont really know how to describe this guy)...Thank you, hope this site Eternal ☯

joined Aug 21, 2021
96225828_p0

Now push her Down Subconsiously

joined Aug 21, 2021
Yohane_2019-06-03a

Btw , 3 Thunder girls huh ??

joined Aug 21, 2021
Soku_bluerule-1485225297993773063-img1

Youmuuuu !!!Stop playing with the food !!!

joined Aug 21, 2021

I feel "Bruh" Like... 3 times !

joined Aug 21, 2021

Lot of Informations and lores , Nice

Tosang
joined Aug 21, 2021

Well, now we have Fumo....

Tosang
joined Aug 21, 2021

Thks for translation, this was a Fun one Nonethenless

Tosang
joined Aug 21, 2021

This Author stories Make me wonder why i like too read his book: the reallity or the false

Tosang
ACguy discussion 21 Aug 05:43
joined Aug 21, 2021

in the last story, The fact that The girl with Cat ear(wear headphone) or Miko used to be a prince(male). Futo (wearstaoist clothe) used to be smart and the Ghost Girl (Tojiko) who beat all the other 3 is Miko Wife + Futo stepdaughter Even make it more hilarious.