Forum › Posts by Blackwar

joined Aug 17, 2021

Since Elsa didn't want to powder her nose with Yvonne, I guess she will pick some flowers outside

Blackwar
joined Aug 17, 2021

I.....IT'S HAPPENING!!!?

Blackwar
joined Aug 17, 2021

Those 2 (or just one? lol) together is so dangerous hahaha who knows what they'll do.

There is no way she gonna molest her past self, lol

joined Aug 17, 2021

I have had in mind for quite some time a story about a sexbot who starts off having no free will or agency, just pure programming. She is basically a super advanced toaster with tremendous acting skills who is programmed to behave like the ideal sex mate for her owner. But that's all it is: An act. She has zero emotions of her own, zero free will. It's all a pretense.

And then something happens after she meets her owner. A confluence of circumstance and happenstance. And she becomes sentient and sapient. And falls in love with her owner. At that point, although she is still compelled by her programming to be attracted to her owner and is compelled by her programming to want to have sex with her owner, she has free will and agency within those constraints.

I mention this for two reasons:

1) That's one possible way the author of this manga can avoid (or explore!) some thorny ethical issues about sapient sexbots.

2) If I ever get up off my ass and actually write the fiction I have in my head, I want it on record that I didn't get the idea from this manga. :D

So "Detroit become Human" with sex bot

Blackwar
Slow Start discussion 12 Nov 01:18
joined Aug 17, 2021

You've to eat me first before making me eat those potatoes Kamuri-chan!

Blackwar
SHY discussion 01 Nov 21:48
joined Aug 17, 2021

Just put on the ring, ending with a yandere isn't so bad after you get used to it.

She will turn into monster if she put on that ring, remember the first girl?

joined Aug 17, 2021

Help my heart just stop beating!! Helpphh...

joined Aug 17, 2021

When you realize the lost child is YOU!

joined Aug 17, 2021

i just search the meaning of Morning Glories, and oh my....

Yeah, not what you expected. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

And here I thought you were talking about flower language ( -_-")

last edited at Oct 6, 2021 1:04AM

Blackwar
joined Aug 17, 2021

Part of me is just waiting on that incest arrow to show up lol

Ngl me too.

Me three

Me four

Me five

Me gusta

Me seven

joined Aug 17, 2021

Ahegao face out of nowhere

Blackwar
joined Aug 17, 2021

Minister best grill!!!

joined Aug 17, 2021

I think it's much better having a senpai that want to be spoiled rather than masochists, total pervert, or worse SUICIDAL

joined Aug 17, 2021

At first i thought Ruri was Nephilim, that is why she goes to heaven looking for a place she belong to.

Blackwar
joined Aug 17, 2021

What the fuck am I reading?!