Forum › Posts by La duchesse de Pecquigny

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

1) we talking about Nao and her kinks

Nao has achieved a new kink: narcissism! Or is it egophilia?

2) we talking about mihoshi beiing a tease and ayano a hopeless lesbian

In other words: this mini is just same old, same old.

I...I don't get the last one

Neither do I. My tentative guess is that Mask had a breathtaking idea for an amazing doujin—because that's the only thing that ever makes her excited and flustered like that.
My one question would be what it is about those words that makes them so stimulating. "Siamese Cat" + "spoiled" + "owned" don't do anything for me, but maybe in Japanese they sound incredibly pervy?

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

The adorable pig cat mayor

I must be missing something, why the cat is the mayor?

I'm baffled too. Maybe it's the mayor's cat?
But we have never met the mayor?

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Stop picking on the Wangs, you meanies.

joined Jun 7, 2021

My personal take is: we should make the definition as wide as possible! If there's even a slim chance of it, then it's incest. Let's make everything and their uncle incestuous!

This, of course, because of the kinky taboo associated with incest. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) The more taboo and forbidden a relationship, the better! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

You made me recall a girl in a French series who had a huge crush on her cousin who was a studly, hunky pastry chef. She told her bestie about her feelings for her cousin, and then went into a big dramatic spiel about the societal taboo on incest and how she didn't care about it: even if the powers that be wanted to quash her forbidden love, she was going to fight the system and win! Love would triumph in the end!

Bestie: "You know, here in France cousins can marry. You know, right? It's 100% legal!"
MC: (covering her ears) "It's forbidden love!"
Bestie: "No, but listen, everyone's okay with it and..."
MC: "IT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE!"

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Utena "wanted to be a literal royal prince" is not how I would interpret Utena's character; for her, "prince" meant the type of person who selflessly fought to save others. At the same time she is treated like a typical "high school prince" by others (well she's technically a middle schooler), with a bunch of girls worshiping her etc.

Episode 12. Touga has defeated Utena and is the new Champion of the Duel; Anthy now belongs to him. Juri notices that he looks really smug and pleased with himself after his victory, and tells him it's too early to parade around like that. Touga doesn't think so.
Touga: "The show is over. The play has come to an end. In the final act, the prince defeated his direst enemy and won the hand of the beautiful princess. Now the only thing left is the happy ever after. That's it. The End."
Juri: ... "This isn't the final act yet."

Utena challenges Touga again. She doesn't have a proper sword so she takes a bamboo shinai, just like in her first duel with Saionji. On her way to the arena, at the foot of the spiral stairs, Utena meets Juri who is waiting for her. Juri hands her a real steel sword.
Juri: "Take this, prince. You need it for the final act of the play."

I love that scene, it's just perfect. If you ask me what kind of prince Utena is, I say: "EVERY KIND!"

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 4:05PM

La duchesse de Pecquigny
A Cute Guy discussion 02 Oct 15:51
joined Jun 7, 2021

Is Tatsubon actually a guy?
I always presumed 'she' was a woman, don't ask me why. Or wait, maybe it was because in works like Tadokoro or Liberta all the male characters are enemies, bullies, rapists and monsters? Yeah, it must be that, lol.

joined Jun 7, 2021

Since when are titles basically the synopsis.

Oh wow, you're so new to this! I'm a little envious.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021
97313446_p0

I thought the little arrows would lead to more pages of this story, but they lead to some whatever images. :(

joined Jun 7, 2021

Maybe the queen will now decide to have her impregnated by a monster instead of Teru! Hur hur.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 5:16PM

joined Jun 7, 2021

Insane amounts of comments

The chapter is just half a dozen pages of 4-koma strips, and yet the reaction is so humongous...

The last time I saw this happen was with 'The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All' which had similar momentum. Now that most people have gotten tired of that thing, maybe they will all flock here to make this manga the new "in" trend of the forum.

We have to wait till ch2 to be certain. XD If the reaction is as strong as for the first one, then yeah, that other story may well lose its position.

joined Jun 7, 2021

wtf am i reading?

A story about how a cute Orc woman gets a harem of course.

It makes me happy that so many people think Spica-chan is best girl and would choose her if in Teru's shoes. Lookism be damned!

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

It seems the manga name is 'Yukidoke to Agapanthus' in the original publishing?

I presume 'yukidoke' is snow thaw in Japanese, but what the hell a word is Agapanthus? Is it like love letter in Greek perhaps?

joined Jun 7, 2021

Look at the width of the collar.

Now look at the size and shape of that head.

Spica-chan, listen to me: gently remove that stupid collar and RUN!

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Does something like that happens in the novels ? These Chinese works always make me fearful of them remaining subtext due to censorship laws and whatnot

Maybe they are just not translated, but I actually haven't seen a Chinese ( or Korean) subtext series. I feel subtext Yuri is mostly a thing with manga, while GL manhua and manhwa are much more to the point with little ambiguity.

What you said. Also, Pollomonteros, the moderators have established a rule for discussions about Chinese manhua: we do NOT talk about politics, censorship, communism, the government, or any such issue. That's because too many idiots tried to use manhua as an excuse to spread anti-China propaganda and had to be banned. So don't go there ok?

joined Jun 7, 2021

This made me think of a song by Miou-Miou.

If you never spend a penny of your savings,
You'll never be penniless.
If you never let anything set you aflame,
You'll never get burned.
If you lick the boot that kicks your ass,
You'll never taste the whip.
And if you crawl on your belly your whole life,
You'll never stumble and fall.
You'll never, ever stumble and fall!
So then why,
Why, oh, why, please tell me why,
Why
Do you try
To fly
In the sky?

I know Miou Miou but which song is this? If I had heard it before I'm sure I'd remember it.

joined Jun 7, 2021

She had it coming to be honest. Putting 0 effort to do anything beside spending money to have gay sex. She honestly have nothing to say about it.

Because of her shortcomings, she deserves to lose her free will and right to her own choices?
That's harsh and very incorrect.

You know I really thought after so many chapters this series was gonna go the route of Satou maybe start catching some feelings for Makino and they would actually end up together by the end of this... But the more the series goes on it feels/looks like Satou has zero interest in Makino at all outside of knowing she gives her money for sexy times.

I could perhaps be wrong, but the idea I got from the ending is that Satou has agreed to do sexy things with Makino for free, not demanding even one cent in exchange, only asking her to put all her effort in studying to improve her grades. If I'm right, it is undeniably a small step forward.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Very cute story, I wonder what she asks next...

"Misaki-chan, what's pegging?"
Said while presenting a strap-on dildo to Misaki.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Big news everyone! Please Bully Me Miss Villainess recently won a bilibili contest and will be getting a 30 SECOND ANIMATED PV!!! I can't wait to see Evie and Elsa animated on screen, even if its only for a short time.

Very exciting!

30 seconds is kinda short... I hope it's quality animation, not just talking heads. :/

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Thank you so very much, Zokoi, and also Cornonthekopp and everyone who kindly took the time to write an exposition of the genre & context of this manhua story! Thanks to you I finally understand what's going on, I was hopelessly lost before.

joined Jun 7, 2021

OH NO SHE KNOWS
THE ABSENCE OF ANY OBVIOUS BLUSHING OR HAPPY-GAY SPARKLES IS MAKING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TO PARSE ON WHETHER IT'S A GOOD REVELATION (for her) OR NOT
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

Or she think Onii-san send it to Koga and is his GF.

Lol t'as raté une bonne occasion de te taire. XD

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

excuse me sir/ma'am, i'm a freaking middle schooler here

Oh my. (Makes a note: never talk about ecchi things with Reika-chan.)

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I don't get it at all... >.>

The mc girl is like a special agent from some kind of secret service, yes?
They send their operatives into fantasy worlds to do missions?
And this time her mission is to seduce the emperor?
It's a jumbled mess. >_>

And what the frick is that sd doll on the main girl's shoulder? they call her "miss Gongdou" on one vignette but perhaps it's a joke?

And since we are at it what is gongdou? Saying it's the "palace duel genre" doesn't do anything for me since I have no clue what's that.

joined Jun 7, 2021

Little do they know that it won't be a ring on Akane-san's finger when they ( get married) complete registration.

It will be the ring of Hans Carvel.

joined Jun 7, 2021

Message 1: "How come this manga has so many pages of comments?"
Message 2: "Gotta be because the mcs love rock bands like ### and &&& and $$$."
Messages 3 to 250: (People discuss the merits of ### and &&& and $$$ and a dozen other bands.)

Lol so which one is the band that you chose to represent with the $$$ symbol?
Nirvana?
Aerosmith?
Nah, gotta be Guns N' Roses. :P

joined Jun 7, 2021

This author is a beacon of hope for all those struggling with life.

She's a housewife. Her main occupation is caring for her family and doing housework while her husband goes out to work. (In her free time she draws manga.) It's ok, nothing wrong with that, those are her life choices and all's fine with them, power and respect to her! But she's hardly what I call a role model.

I agree. She's a good wife to her husband, not Marie Curie or Rosa Parks. All this worship seems grossly exaggerated.
Awfully boring too.