Forum › Posts by Hippityhoppity

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Yuri or not, I just don't want Nozomi to end up with the orher booooooooooooooring teacher that pops up once a year, that would be like when you finish a game without doing any sidequest and didn't care about your party's affection rate and then you unlock the regular ending where everyone is seemingly "ok" oh boy that would be so sad!! Or Nozomi ends up with the brother's friend with a motorcicle and we're supposed to accept that because "she has to move on" I feel like everyone would be pretty disappointed (to avoid saying disgusted) with that and if they say otherwise is only because they're scared that the moral police will come and blow their door, and they'll lose their jobs too.

But whatever, we're actually seeing a flashback right now, Shino from the future already told us that things will go terrible at some point and nothing can stop it from happening.

Umm what flashback is that exactly where we get this Future Shino prediction?

The page is this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/living_with_my_brothers_wife_ch75#16
But what will happen? Will she be married again or will she go to other country maybe a suicide attempt? Aghh i just want a fluffy yuri end, but this suffering is so good!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Nozomi is feeling depressed. It seems seeing Shino changed is same to Shino doesn’t need her anymore. Just talk girls.

I think Nozomi is not finding a way to be closer to Shino in a romantic way, these gaze square's and the way she act when Shino is close to other people is sending signal of it, also Shino is not totally inmune to Nozomi acts and she is depressed to seen her conection of her brother with Nozomi vanishing, none of them can tolerate taking a step away and beginning a new life, Shino is without relatives and the last or nearest is Nozomi, to give a normie hetero end the author will need to dissapoint 90% of the readers, Shino wanted to be alone because she fears losing Nozomi as she think she will grow tired of her, but I think Nozomi see Shino as a priority in her life, and she is maybe in love with her.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

She been that pushy and agresive with the teacher was painful to read but whatever.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

I need chapter 5 right now, I cannot wait~~

joined Dec 7, 2019

It's wet and fluffy, what else do you want? The title has not lied.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

I just pray every night for a happy yuri ending, that will increase my happiness beyond the scale!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Princess-Hime in my country just sound like "gime" from "gemir" and that is moan.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Please tell me this is a series!! I NEED MOARRR!!!

joined Dec 7, 2019

holy fuck why does the school nurse look like Negom’s creepy OC?? (who’s also a school nurse). Maybe this is the aesthetic of Japanese lesbian school nurses

Why the author need to do a unique design to a one-shot?

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Elon-sama make catgirls true Onegai shimasu!!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Thank you, Nezchan.

On a more on-topic note... I'm rather weirded out by how Nekomaid is still smiling when she clings unto Ojousama in response to noticing the foreign smell on her. You'd think she'd be scowling/pouting as she determinedly tries to exorcise the interloper's scent before finally snapping out of her instinct-driven trance.

My experience with cats is that they're more obsessively curious about strange scents, rather than upset by them.

Another cat scent is not much of a problem to me cat, but if I smell as dog, she will not come near me, every cat has weird behaviors.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Hmmm. I’ll delay judgement until chapter 3 comes out. I’ll smile and comment more if another person mentions a (mystery) word to describe this manga.

This has turned out to be a real gem. The interactions with side characters will be the icing on the cake. Art work is crisp, clean, well detailed. This series has lots of room to grow, and it all depends on the side characters introduced into the plot line.

This series is looking to be a classic. Just keep at it with regular postings on this series so audience doesn’t lose track/forgets the story. I’m subscribing to this series now.

This, the pacing is really well managed and the characters are vivid with great interaction between them, is a pleasure to read so smooth art!

joined Dec 7, 2019

It was good but all the face expression just put me out of the history, and some art is just too random to me liking.

joined Dec 7, 2019

The only question is... is this a series!?

Hippityhoppity
Past discussion 05 Apr 03:49
joined Dec 7, 2019

Aww man, this just make me sad.

Hippityhoppity
Camouflage discussion 05 Apr 03:41
joined Dec 7, 2019

What!? Do she give up so easily? I was expecting a Yandere reverse!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

No yuri = no point.

What a tragically limited life you lead.

To much pre-heating the oven and never putting the bread in, is a serious crime!!

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

This needs a “What the fuck am I reading“ tag

You're reading just... Girls being friends... Gals being Pals. Honestly. I realized it was a joke pretty quickly, I just wasn't sure where they were going until they mentioned undressing. I was certain after the not-friends called them gay.

After reading a bunch of 'wtf I'm reading?' I cannot distinguish a fake from a real one.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Wrong from right to left!? What is next? Metric System is a mistake!!?

joined Dec 7, 2019

What exactly is het?

more like, I will puke my intestine if I continue reading=het

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Now that I'm re reading this... the parents work all the time and OVERSEAS but they don't have enough money to have a house where they can have each a separated bedroom? XD it's not like they're little kids, and the room looks so small too.

Well, they are 2 girl living in a house everyday so they will feel safer with someone at the side, also is Yuri echi content don't expect to much from the background

Hippityhoppity
Age 15 discussion 20 Mar 02:36
joined Dec 7, 2019

It was a friking Psycho Roller coaster... and not a good one.

joined Dec 7, 2019

This is by far my favorite manga right now, maybe the art is simply but at the same time is gorgeous and delicate just like a lily flower, my gosh!
Ps:big bobs

Hippityhoppity
Age 15 discussion 14 Mar 04:32
joined Dec 7, 2019

Whelp so much for the insest tag. Aight imma head out.

They had say multiple times that are more like just family in law, not blood related.

joined Dec 7, 2019

I think it will be better if the bully girl after drinking the potion has not result, and act like the usual because all the time was just being a Tsundere xv