Forum › Posts by Glibmoth0

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 May 23:06
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Blastaar, at least you understand how I feel about this series. Some want to tell me to respect the author and be respectful. I am just voicing my displeasure at the direction that this story has taken. Cut the non-essential arcs and get the MCs together in a meaningful, physical relationship. If not the MCs, then one between Harumin and Matsuri.

Now watch, she brings Sara back into the picture because she has a change of heart and wants Mei again.

last edited at May 24, 2022 5:24PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 May 19:28
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

At least it seems that Chiaki and Hana have gotten it together in Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! Took 57 chapters but at least they know what they both want now. Unlike this mess.

last edited at May 23, 2022 7:30PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 May 17:42
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Then why did Yuzu continue to hang out with Harumin since Matsuri was this great girlfriend? Harumin was with Yuzu and allowed her to talk about anything she wanted to. When she did come out, she supported her fully and even said that Matsuri, with her brass balls, could do more for Yuzu than she could, even though Yuzu wanted Harumin to come along to go find Mei.

I follow the story in the hope that Mei pulls her head out of her ass, fully acccepts her father as the way he is and tries to make a real effort to show Yuzu the love that she deserves. Not handholding and an occasional kiss, like some manga have, but hot heavy love that she deserves. Yuzu was willing to do that in Citrus. Hasn't been given the opportunity in Citrus +. Why the pullback? Regret? Stupidity? A combination of both? She grabbed Yuzus hand and placed it on her breast in Citrus. Only one scene in Citrus + even got remotely close when Yuzu and Mei were in their pj's.

Mei can tell the board of directors of the school that she loves Yuzu but can't allow Yuzu to say "I love you' at school? Huh? Am I missing something? Either Mei loves Yuzu or she doesn't. At this point, Mei hasn't proven that she is suitable for Yuzu, as she feared and asked Momokino about. C'mon Mei! Read the room! Go with the flow! Get naked with Yuzu and have fun for a change! Yuzu wants it, you say you want it. THEN DO IT, DAMMIT! Who knows, if you do that you might want to have that threesome with Matsuri after all.

I don't want this to be like the manga Bloom Into You, where the main characters wait until the last chapters to do it. It becomes a letdown when that happens that way. All that buildup and no way to continue celebrating their love with them. They do it and the story ends. No, that is where the real story should begin.

last edited at May 23, 2022 6:02PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 May 17:00
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Seems serious to me. Harumin and Yuzu have more chemistry than Yuzu and Mei, currently.

Always did. This story should be about them. You rarely see Mei do anything with Yuzu but Harumin is always there. Harumin also went to check up on Matsuri not just because she wanted to check on her but because Yuzu was worried about her, too. Now that is a true love, if you ask me. Texting Yuzu when a new chapter of the manga she was reading came out. Dropping everything she was doing to run to meet with Yuzu when Yuzu came out, buying ice cream along the way. She also got angry with Yuzu because she didn't want her to be hurt by her older sister (motorcycle girl). Gave Yuzu her bike when Yuzu took Mei to the station to send her dad off. That is the real love story that should have been written about. Not a story about a mentally troubled girl who had issues with her dad and society in general.

last edited at May 23, 2022 5:14PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 May 16:40
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

I am not gay but in the order of choice for me to go after if I was would be Harumin, Yuzu, Matsuri and lastly, Mei.

Gibfady, I wish you were the author instead

As far as Yuzu is concerned, she needs to concentrate on those that accept her and forget those that don't. She has to learn, like ironically Mei told her, not everyone will agree with it. That's why I don't care about this couple or the girl that punched Yuzu. You know they are gonna show up again sooner or later. Then there goes another few months wasted.

last edited at May 23, 2022 4:58PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 May 16:25
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Another month with no developement of the important relationships. Will be months before this arc will be done. Not interesting anymore. Im done.

Goodbye don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Gee Shawn, other people besides me are criticising the Author about the story but you haven't given them any shit. Why just me? I'm just frustrated like Yuzu is because she ain't gettng any. Not even close to getting any, it seems. Really sad. Harumin best girl anyway. Admit it. Mei will never love Yuzu like she deserves. I just disagree with you when you say it's a good read. No, it's depressing. A love story with a one-sided love is pathetic, but the Japanese seem to like the unrequited love crap. That and clueless male antagonists in anime make me want to puke.

last edited at May 23, 2022 4:34PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 May 16:08
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Mei told Matsuri that she wanted to "touch" Yuzu but hasn't done anything to prove that. If I were Yuzu, after being snubbed on her birthday, I would go after Harumin. She's best girl anyway. Mei just pisses me off so much i want to scream! Nobody that is supposedly in love with someone treats that someone like Mei does. Mei was all over Yuzu in Citrus but can't seem to be able to touch her anymoe in Citrus +, HaruYuzu should happen. Even though it won't. Wanna see some loving, not words and games. Give Mei an ultimatum. Tell her you want sexy time or you'll go somewhere else.

However, the wedding proves they get married but I can't see how yet. I wouldn't if I was treated like Yuzu.

last edited at May 23, 2022 7:31PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 21 May 21:36
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Another month with no developement of the important relationships. Will be months before this arc will be done. Not interesting anymore. Im done.

Goodbye don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Fornicate with yourself.

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 21 May 16:25
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 25 Apr 19:59
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Didn't say I didn't like the series. I said I am tired of nothing ever getting accomplished with the relationships. Big difference. The story in Citrus developed faster than this. No dating. No making out. No love making. No development of Harimin and Matsuri. Nothing happens! Mei was going to make massive changes to the academy but nothing has really changed. None of the characters ever seem to be able to talk about their feelings for each other so we are left with this boring mess! For months we have been wondering how Harumin feels about Matsuri and vice versa. It is so frustrating! Yuzu and Mei's relationship hasn't made hardly any progress since the proposal in Citrus! Grass growing is faster than the developnent in this manga! As far as respect, she shouldn't have started it if she wasn't going to do anything with it. Patience is a virtue. However, unending patience is stupidity.

last edited at Apr 25, 2022 8:07PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 25 Apr 19:43
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Another month off to think up something boring. Just about right. Author hasn't been on her game since this new series started. Mei wanted to touch Yuzu but was willing to let the relationship evolve. Well, it's been awhile now. Develope the relationship, develope Harumin and Matsuri, or just bring it to an end. It get's old waiting for things that never seem to happen.

If you don't like this series then you can leave it if not, then be a little bit more patient & show a little bit respect to the author.

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 23 Apr 14:44
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Another month off to think up something boring. Just about right. Author hasn't been on her game since this new series started. Mei wanted to touch Yuzu but was willing to let the relationship evolve. Well, it's been awhile now. Develope the relationship, develope Harumin and Matsuri, or just bring it to an end. It get's old waiting for things that never seem to happen.

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 2:44PM

Glibmoth0
Citrus + discussion 04 Mar 22:10
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Yeah. The author sure likes her breaks. Almost quit reading Citrus because of so many breaks.

Glibmoth0
Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Citrus Plus latest chapter has been released and is in English. Not on this site yet!!!!!!