Forum › Posts by NamiBlueFeather

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Those shoes are always looking so so good!

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Sulfur turned into jimmy huh? Yep this all is falling into place, pretty soon magenta is gonna grow a sock from her head too

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I really love these recipes. Never thought I’d say that when I jump on this site- but ere I am.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I’m getting scared~ this is like Signs all over again. “There’s a man outside my window” O_O

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Oohh now that’s one sly move- “becoming the bear”

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Wohohoah~~ the plot is really gettin juicy! I didn’t expect the boy to be drinking his coffee “ice cool” and not the other one! Man that’s gotta be a tough situation for Yoh- you’re best friend ‘and’ love interest…?

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Ahh my gracious and it ends on such a more realistic note!! That’s probably as real as it would get- and that hurts so much more! “Most likely never seeing her again”, and “just thinking about it all over and over”… I’ve been there!
It’s been many years and after swearing to myself “I’ll never forget this person” and crying worrying about that person, it’s sad when I don’t feel much about it anymore. Those events kinda, “happened” then were gone- no lasting relation. Growing up and maturing~ and all.
Good god that was quite a read for me

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

What is wrong with “wanting to become a bride”?? Times like these, I remind myself this is just fiction

My god this story has been ongoing since 09…

last edited at May 28, 2022 10:31PM

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

“So besides, the possibility of a Female Scandinavian Olympian was running around outside our house last night… what else could we be dealing with?”
A cat it appears

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Sometimes I worry there will be a shortage or an end to all the good reading material in the world. Then I come here and find yet another work of art to grace another day :)

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I appreciate the afterward for the end. This was quite different than anything else I’ve read but I really liked the characters and how things progressed. I feel satisfied reading this work

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Oh lord the horror of ryona when she took that scrap to the head! I was in utter fear

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019
Cheesecake1191-1513321548886642692-img1

I can’t even remember the fancy squids name

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

How did I not find this sooner?! My god these 2 are so great- especially nice having a chapter focusing solely on just them and not some scummy guys!

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Nagisa really knows when to step up and be bold! Even though he’s shy, he’s got the fire indeed

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Woah this is different, how’s the CH friend gonna respond?!

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Gosh even those cats are cute!

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Ahh this is goin right in the favorites section of my heart! Love a cool tomboy friend

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

That feels really nostalgic with lily the bear

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Ah! I really liked this one! The way it ended is kinda open ended, but not in a way that leaves you feeling unfulfilled. A good lesson could be brought out from such a story.

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I didn’t even see the fools tag; I’m thinking woah the translators gone mad!

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

The shading is impeccable!

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I still can’t get used to the phrase “sus”… I actually had to google what it meant I felt so old

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Ugh she was so motivated to get a job- but after all the work it felt so burdensome that when she got the job, she didn’t have any more motivation for it!
I’ve had interviews before but dam, I hope I never get ones like Niito

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

What a forward young lass! Way to take charge- I like it!