Forum › Posts by Gibfady

joined Mar 29, 2019

Desperate for new chapters of this.../:

joined Mar 29, 2019

Think if it ended on this chapter, that would be the lamest ending ever.

This manga really devolved through time into a weird touchy, feely depression story. Odd. It started off super yuri.

The two girls fit together so well and yet...they don't hang out anymore because no reason, they just get super depressed on their own. It's weird the different directions this has taken simply to avoid being yuri at all.

If they're just friends and say goodbye and then say hello in Tokyo then fuck, I'm gonna' cry. It would be the perfect bad ending of a girls' friendship but not friendship manga. Two girls isolated on their own but still friends because they're in yuri jail, manga.

Maybe they were afraid of being gay? Super scary.

Everything was undoubtedly pointing that way initially. Maybe author had to go in another direction once they knew it was getting publication? Depression/loneliness manga is way more accessible. A lot of people really hate gay manga.

It just doesn't feel like a true expression of the mangaka's will anymore. This story is screaming for beautiful girls' love. How do you explain how this or that girl suddenly just decided to stop hanging out at all? It's inexplicable. It's felt unnatural for a while.

There was no reason they had to stop hanging out unless...editor didn't like it. But that's just my suspicion I guess. Maybe the author really wanted to go that way? It makes no sense to me since their depression didn't have a cause.

But gay lady love has a cause, and that's cuz smelly girls are lovely.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Annnnngst and depressssion. Her only solution is to tell the girl she likes that she wants to become friends with her.

Siiiiigh. What a beautiful friendship they shall make.

The amount of anxiety and depression in Konatsu is exasperating and scary. She's completely alone out there. It's like she has no in-depth connections with people and desperately needs that.

Very deep friendship is the only way. She would totally move to Tokyo for her very close friend. If only they would actually hang out anymore, it's sort of like, is Koyuki scared of her now? Like I don't think she gets it, she's such a daddy's girl, nerdy normie. I don't think she understand the depth of feeling or need from her friend at all. I bet she would be surprised if she knew...would she even be up for it?

I honestly am starting to get one-sided affair from this manga. Konatsu is clearly desperate for affection and a relationship. Koyuki is numb to everything and always constantly afraid of not understanding anything. Koyuki is a big dumb ignorant goof, she thinks Konatsu needs more club members, that she should become friends with her friends. Why is she missing the mark here? Konatsu doesn't need any of these things, she needs a deep, close friendship. What is it that's making Koyuki keep her distance here?

I mean, clearly Konatsu just needs to come out and say it. "I need YOU, like ALL THE TIME." And if Koyuki doesn't want that and won't even consider it then she probably needs to go back to Tokyo.

joined Mar 29, 2019

That girl's about ta' learn why men are built taller and stronger...to go through psychological episodes, I guess.

Gibfady
Image Comments 13 Apr 23:26
joined Mar 29, 2019
Epdpbciu4aawn1t-orig

This pairing is so hot it's crazy.

Gibfady
joined Mar 29, 2019

Too late or too much to ask for a sequel? Still favorite doujinshi in existence.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Definitely want more of this.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Welp, time to go back to reality and have that baby with a man who abuses you.

Everything is about to push this girl to make choices.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Welp, back to heteroreality!

Surprises in store.

Gibfady
Age 15 discussion 23 Mar 23:23
joined Mar 29, 2019

Psycho-sexy crazy manga, this was quite a ride. Lots of hentai. And then the two main characters don't have sex. You could've had two chapters of just that.

It was weird. A working girl in her twenties and a middle school girl. Never change, Japan.

This is honestly more erotic than most hentai. I'm glad someone makes stuff like this when the rest of the world acts like it should be illegal and so scandalous!

Keep calm, stay Japan.

joined Mar 29, 2019

"I should get her something too."

A kiss and a hug would more than fulfill her and cost nothing.

"Perhaps I'll buy her...."

Urrarrrgh! Your sister doesn't even like you, sempai! X'(

Gibfady
Citrus + discussion 26 Feb 23:36
joined Mar 29, 2019

Loved it! Hate all you want, haters!

Gay declaration of love!

joined Mar 29, 2019

I look for the new chapter every day. Thank you, translators.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Ah hell yeah I can't wait for this date! This is gonna' be sick.

Cute gear akimbo.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Dis good. Some of the looks of a A Tropical Fish Yearns for Snow but actual stuff happens.

joined Mar 29, 2019

It doesn't really matter what the author says or writes anymore, these two have romantic feelings for each other without knowing it (one does, the other seems to be falling off a cliff). Of course it's Japan, so the depression levels go to epic, but let's just be honest with ourselves, this is and always was a romantic entanglement.

It would be great if they could meet each other in school and get an apartment together because they seem to be meant for each other, but one of them is so stupid they don't realize what the other means to them. It's sad.

We've long crossed the line of romance...what you think two dudes who are really lonely and sigh about each other in whispers don't have a thing for each other? Jesus. We're not just considering lesbian fiction, but ALL romantic fiction here. If you're a boy, and you're cooing and whispering about a girl who is your friend and you feel desperately lonely for her...guess what, you probably want to fuck unless you're asexual and seriously depressed.

I just don't see what the author is seeing anymore. This manga IS toying with same sex romance, it's fucked up when it (ignoring romantic entanglements) happens in het and I find it mind numbingly frustrating when it's done through second-hand in old black and white het movies. (Because the gay was not acknowledged at all back then).

And I'm not blasting the author for mislabeling or turding the gays, what she's doing is severe miscommunication. Every single natural sign of romance is there and the characters don't even CONSIDER IT. IT'S NOT TALKED ABOUT, IT'S THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM AND IT ISN'T EVEN CONSIDERED (like a dumb 90s movie or smthng).

Just sigh.

At least in Citrus they know what it is and what they're doing and its implications. This story is in epic denial that a romantic relationship between these two girls who are desperately lonely for each other is even plausible. This used to be my favorite story until they pulled a Citrus and pulled the two mains away from each other.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised to watch them admit their friendship, smile, and then the story ends. They'll marry men and then meet 10 years later on a park bench once they've had babies...even though they were obsessed with each other and practically lived in the other one's mind and desperate for each other in high school. They'll sip some cocoa in the cold, have a lovely chat, and then say goodbye.

Because normal friendships have fuck-eyes and eye-fucking. You KNOW they've looked at each other that way multiple times, on the island, in the clubroom. Do normal people miss others this much and not at least consider romantic interest (outside of family)? If I was a dude and the other dude treated me like these two I'd say that dude had some hella gay feelings. I mean, these are pretty universal romantic signs going on here, right? Or am I going crazy?

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 12:11AM

joined Mar 29, 2019

Eagerly waiting for the next chapters. I've heard, in Japan, there are a dozen out already.

Ooooh really? Can't wait.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Desperate and cool.

Gibfady
joined Mar 29, 2019

This hasn't updated in ages. I missed it, I feared I'd never remember what it was called and lose it forever.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Gross gross! <3

Gibfady
joined Mar 29, 2019

What's with all the chapter dumping lately? Is it a good thing? There's a new character now, has it gotten good, is translation catching up, is the author really releasing this many chapters so quickly?

It's a lot to catch up to for --a story where nothing ever happens except they look cutely at each other-- .

Gibfady
joined Mar 29, 2019

So she's like dating a girl who can't properly express herself? That must be hard. Have yet to see the appeal of this one, but I like that their relationship is honest and difficult.

Gibfady
joined Mar 29, 2019

Nothing ever happens. That's the end? Nothing ever happened though! This was one of my favorite series, you're kidding me!

Nothing ever happened.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Mmmm, manipulative. That spice.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Is it love or just a feeling?