Forum › Posts by Evitron

joined Jan 13, 2019

the story so far: what if we just quietly tiptoe our way up to this plot point and--

sakuma: Hey kid wanna be trans

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

huh, i feel like i missed something on this. did eli have something to do with this?

joined Jan 13, 2019

kishi torajirou dont miss. he dont ever miss, how the hell does he manage this every single God damn time

joined Jan 13, 2019

(lesbian voice) god i wish that were me

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 8:18AM

joined Jan 13, 2019

i didnt expect that the plot would swerve like this. what a pleasant development

joined Jan 13, 2019

YEAH BABY THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR

joined Jan 13, 2019

im surprised at how this turned into a weird sort of fascinating exploration of how she can use her ability rather than just using it as a plot device. also polyamory hell yea here we goooo

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

ultimately this makes sense. kurokawa has repressed her inferiority complex this entire time rather than actually addressing it. those feelings just bubbled over finally.

the number of layers to this is incredible, though. there's kurokawa's inferiority complex and self-hatred, but there's also the knowledge that ui confessed to fujishiro and fujishiro turned her down. knowing that she's the reason why, kurokawa adds that guilt and regret onto the pyre as fuel justifying her opinion beyond the personal insecurities. kurokawa's mind is a damn gordian knot right now and it's either gonna take a big sword or a skilled hand to undo the whole thing

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 6:56AM

joined Jan 13, 2019

oh no oh no oh no author, im begging you, please dont make horny jokes with the middle schooler. Please do not

Considering her idea of conflict resolution is hide-and-seek, I’m going to guess Hikaru is going to be used for jokes about childhood crushes and general innocence (especially is regards to the horny antics of just about every other character here). I doubt she was introduced just for the author to make the exact same types of jokes every other character has already been making.

i'm sure this will be the case, my heart has just been broken too many times before

also yall are writing a lot of words and i'm not reading any of them. i'm just gonna say "concept of a university student having a physical relationship with a middle schooler is super yikes and would turn me off of the series" and move on

joined Jan 13, 2019

wahhh good ending...thankful

joined Jan 13, 2019

oh no oh no oh no author, im begging you, please dont make horny jokes with the middle schooler. Please do not

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

i can't tell if i'm elated or more frustrated than ever

Evitron
Image Comments 27 Feb 07:19
joined Jan 13, 2019
Meis_1355171365985284097

is this the opposite of wishful thinking?

Evitron
Image Comments 20 Feb 07:28
joined Jan 13, 2019
87607954_p1

mogu mogu mogu mogu

joined Jan 13, 2019

"it's more like she hasn't realized it yet" is actually the author just saying "dont worry, shes only a stupid lesbian, i wouldnt bait you like that"

joined Jan 13, 2019

"How about we believe our child?" damn this series didnt have to get my ass that hard, jesus

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

how is this dude's brain so huge

joined Jan 13, 2019

new chapter summary

Evitron
Image Comments 09 Jan 07:05
joined Jan 13, 2019
Eq4o6zgw4ainx9s-orig

do your best, senchou

Evitron
Image Comments 03 Jan 11:33
joined Jan 13, 2019
Eqyyu1pvgaqtbwo-orig

"beidou dared to win against ningguang" i wonder if that means that ningguang's actually awful at chess but most people are too intimidated by her to follow through

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

(loudly) its a russian tuant

joined Jan 13, 2019

... "yippie-whippie, thank you for the sippy"??

joined Jan 13, 2019

wait hold on that design whips

joined Jan 13, 2019

i'm sensing an ending coming up...

joined Jan 13, 2019

MAAM PLEASE CLIP YOUR NAILS!!